Chinese Chinese: Arrival of the Devils

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by jiaowoge, Dec 12, 2019.

1. jiaowoge

jiaowoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Arrival of the Devils
    Raw link: https://book.qidian.com/info/1016560323
    NU link: none

Why it should get picked up: I know its qidian and all, but this is the closest thing that is to Overlord that I have found in Chinese novels and I thought that I should at least post it here incase if there is actually anyone who wants to translate it. (Or read it raw if they know Chinese)

Description: There is a folklore that has kept on circulating in this world; One day, the devil king will descend into this world, and under the devil, there are 7 terrifying devils, and all of them will bring despair and darkness upon this world.

Small spoiler to the plot. The plot goes like this. MC is from Earth, is a mangaka who like to draw and write dark novels. MC contracted a disease that was incurable and he was about to die in a few days and so he killed himself through euthanasia. After death, he wakes up, transmigrated to another world and is met with 7 that characters he created. And this is where it gets interesting. 7 main characters of the seven different mangas that the MC drew came to live along with him in the new world that he transmigrated to. And what is even more interesting is that, the 7 characters have their own thinking, they are aware of the fact that they are beings within a manga, and came to live in this world with the MC. And what is even MORE interesting is that, all 7 characters and MC doesn't start up as being overpowered and the 7 subordinates aren't blindly loyal to the MC just because MC is their creator, and heck, some even have the thought to kill him because of...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    Astaroth likes this.
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds cool. ... And that should probably be Descent, or something.

jiaowoge and Wujigege like this.
  3. jiaowoge

jiaowoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, maybe Arrival of the Devils would be better and clearer? I will edit it.