Forgotten Title Chinese BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Squirrel270, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Squirrel270

Squirrel270 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i most likely read this book through Novel Updates but it is not limited to Wattpad.

So pretty sure this is either the first arc or second arc of the novel. But MC transmigrates into an Omegaverse world. MC is either a Beta or Alpha. The arc’s title had Beta or Alpha in it.

I don’t really remember a lot of it. I just now that MC dies by jumping in a wormhole that was about to close with his mecha and sacrifices himself to kill Zergs. MC’s name in this world is Ryder(I think).

The story shifts into an extra set around 30 years after through a character also named Ryder but isn’t the MC who is an omega and likes the ML. During the 30 years, I think ML is promoted into the youngest Marshal or admiral however he wouldn’t marry anyone. Because he only liked MC.

Later on they find an opening to the wormhole where MC died and recovered MC’s mecha without MC(since he already finished the mission in that world), and recover his BlackBox. Which contained his last message before he died. In that message he played a song on the piano(a song that the ML originally loved but now hated due to MC’s death). We see that ML plays that song to himself sometimes crying through Ryder’s (not MC) point of view

Blood A likes this.
  2. orioledoll

orioledoll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I think you're looking for How To Die As Heavy As Mt. Tai.
    It's a quick transmigration novel translated by Isohungry and it's on NU!

cursebreaker, Blood A and Squirrel270 like this.
  3. Squirrel270

Squirrel270 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much I was searching through tags in NovelUpdates but I just somehow ended up skipping right over How to Die as Heavy as Mt. Tai. I originally dropped it since I didn’t like the arc I was originally reading and I originally forgot about it time to pick it up again (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)٩(๑>◡<๑)۶(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)

4. orioledoll

orioledoll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh same--I'm actually so far behind because I lost interest in the current arc lol. It's bookmarked, so I'm just waiting for it to collect chapters so I can binge >o<)!