Forgotten Title Chinese Horror BL Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DealingWithIt, May 7, 2021.

1. DealingWithIt

DealingWithIt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE HELP! I don't remember much about this, I stopped reading to stock up chapters and forgot for such a long time. It suddenly came back to me just now at 2 in the morning and I can't figure out which one it is since there are so many horror BL and they get all jumbled up in my head.

I know it was one of those survival, horror games (not sure if it was infinite flow or not). MC is the shou and he is pretty strong as far as the universe goes. The main thing I remember is him collecting (?) spirits after each instance. I think there was a ghost girl? And after the instance, she traveled around with him--like as a prop--in the form of a little doll? And I think her ability had to do with her hair. There were also other spirits (I think a little boy one too) but I just can't remember them or the ML :(

I also remember a scene where someone was trying to investigate the MC. I think he sends a spirit or something to MC's house and it ended up running into MC's ghost props and getting killed by them. And the dude was so confused about MC and his origins.

Thank you in advance!

Lady Lullaby likes this.
  2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
    I Wasn't Born Lucky ??