Forgotten Title Chinese love story and two husbands

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yellow Ginkgo, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Yellow Ginkgo

Yellow Ginkgo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    So I wanted to read again this amazing story, I remember it made me cry a lot.
    I don't really remember the synopsis but I can describe some scenes.

1. The MC meets fort the first time a mysterious man who is badly hurt, and save him, either thanks to her medical skills or thanks to a doctor she knows.
    This guy is revealed to become one of the ML.
    2. I know that one of the two ML is actually a sort of Prince of Tribes, and it is revealed sometimes around the start of the 2nd half of the story. He has many "wives" because it is a tradition or something in the Tribe, but I remember laughing because the MC is jealous but then when meeting one of the wife of the ML, who is a old woman, she understand that it does not implicate any skinship. It really is just a necessity.
    The same ML goes to war and sadly he die. The MC finds his corpse later on the battlefield after searching long for him, and recognizing his Tribe's necklace. She cries a lot (me too) and then the other ML arrive on the battlefield to do a check or idk, he was battling against the dead ML, probably cuz he was a part of the Han people (OR was it another dynasty), and when he see the MC he takes her back to the city ???

4. Warning I'm maybe messing up some memories here: I think that in this same book, after MC is taken away from her dead husband/ML, the other ML decides to repent and live with her away from the Capital City (where they shared too many painful memories) in a small county or town near the sea ? and they learn to love each other again ?

And that's it. I'm really sorry It's not clear at all, but I really do hope someone can help me find the book again XD.

Also, I was thinking just know that I maybe read the story from Wattpad. But then I wouldn't be able to tell you if it was a translated story or an original from Wattpad. But with the very precise work on historical context, I think it was a translation![/Spoiler]