Forgotten Title Chinese novel with strong female lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hidenodevil, Oct 8, 2021.

1. hidenodevil

hidenodevil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t get this story out of my head, and I lost the bookmark when my computer broke.
    Can somebody help?

Chinese web novel, strong female lead, sorta a system story?

The female lead was seen as a good-for-nothing-vase type before. And the father doted on her sister(not from same mother)

The female lead’s grandparent (her mother’s family, super doting because she’s the only girl in the family) helped her father’s career and when he succeeded, he helped the prince(the emperor was in on it too I think) to swipe out her grandpa’s entire line including the female lead.
    In order to get revenge, the female lead accepted an offer from an AI(from some extremely advanced world) to travel between different worlds and complete missions.

The female lead grained a bunch of skills and finally managed to return to when she was a girl. Took revenge on the father and those who harmed her mother and her mother’s family.
    And with the AI’s help gathered a bunch of people(souls from the people she helped during the missions) and built an empire(independent city?) with the male lead.

There’s extras about the missions too, after the main story ended.
    Anyone got a clue what novel that is?

kawaii12345 likes this.