Resolved Chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lily0512, Apr 29, 2020.

1. lily0512

lily0512 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

I read a novel on an app called GoodNovel, it was called «Forever Worthy of Your Love». It was about a girl whose name was Hua Sheng who got stood up on the day of her marriage by the husband to be (who she never met since it was an arranged marriage). And so she decided to randomly choose a guy in the audience to replace him and become her husband. That man ended up being Jiang Liu, the only son of the Jiang Family (an affluent family). The ML is a company director/ceo, while the FL is secretly an antique appraiser. FL was also kind of the black sheep of the family as she was a twin, but the twin brother died at birth. She was considered bad luck and sent to live in some mountains with her grandma and only came back for the marriage.

I believe the novel hasn't been updated for a while, so I was wondering if anyone knew what its name was as I didn't find anything with the name given by GoodNovel. Its' chinese name is fine too! Since I'm really curious about what happens after.

I also tried looking up Jiang Liu Hua Sheng because that was supposed to be the author's name (yeah i know, after 175 chapters, I somehow didn't realize that what I was looking up was the characters' names LOL) And I did find a website with a looot of chapters but each chapter was somehow not complete and the image associated lead to another novel (Special Agent’s Rebirth: The Almighty Goddess of Quick Transmigration) even tho the chapters were from the novel I'm searching for.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Mfox likes this.
  2. Marziya

Marziya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name is forever worthy of your love

Mfox likes this.
  3. lily0512

lily0512 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! It finally got added onto Novelupdate with its chinese name so I can finally search for the raws :D

Mfox likes this.
  4. Mfox

Mfox New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!! Did you find the story??
    I want to continue readin it! I love it!!!
    In goodnovel app, i find it and habe 270 chapters so far. I have no idea how many chapters are missin

5. lily0512

lily0512 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't find it on other apps/website :( But I did find some raws, but I can't post links yet lol. I just typed in the chinese name (此生不负你情深) on google and clicked on the first link

There are 2104 chapters so far and it's still ongoing so theres a loooot of chapters missing on goodnovel and it hasnt updated for a while too :cry:, so i'll most likely just mtl and somehow try to understand what's going on x)

Mfox likes this.
  6. Mfox

Mfox New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no!!!! 2104!!
    I really want to finish this story!!
    I love it!!!
    I will continue searching lol
    How i wish we could find a book in english
    Thank you so much ❤️

lily0512 likes this.