Forgotten Title Chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Low Key, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Low Key

Low Key Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a Chinese novel where the main character is a woman. the type of novel itself is Transmigrator.
    in the story, when the main character first migrates, it turns out that he drowned and was saved by an orion (where Orion who saved him later became her husband). I myself have somewhat forgotten the storyline of the novel. Some of the things I remember in the novel are:
    1. The main character has some kind of black spot on his face (because he accidentally ate a kind of mushroom)
    2. The main character is a doctor
    3. The main character's family are all good people (the main character doesn't have relatives who like to take advantage) his own family consists of his grandparents, father and mother, uncles and aunts, an older brother, a younger brother, and a younger cousin , and a younger sister cousin
    4. The main character's family used to be said to be a wealthy family, but because to treat the main character's face the family slowly began to decline, plus his family's Tofu manufacturing business was framed by one of the employees who worked at his family's factory
    5. Orion who saves the main character turns out to be a general "Sanpin" who is undercover to train a secret army
    6. The main character himself will marry the Orion and the main character will give birth to twins, a boy and a girl.
    7. The Orion also has a scar on his face which turns out to be a fake one
    8. because the main character has eaten a type of blood mushroom, the main character himself has benefits such as improving the quality of medicinal herbs, improving the taste of food, etc.
    9. The main character's family makes a business in the field of food on the advice of the main character. The dish that his family sells is a kind of "lou mei" if I'm not mistaken and lastly, the main character has transmigrated to a farming family, not an official's family or a member of the kingdom.That's all I remember about the novel, if any of you know or have read it please let me know what the title of the novel is. I really want to continue reading the novel but I don't know what the title is :(