Resolved Chinese Romance Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Clara_the_fish, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Clara_the_fish

Clara_the_fish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, thanks in advance for your help!
    I read a Chinese romance novel a while back and I keep remembering a scene from it that was super funny to me, but the title keeps escaping me.
    I forget the exact situation but basically the ML is in some sort of contract/forced relationship with FL, and they're living together. The ML has a typical syndrome of "can't touch women" but of courseeee he can touch the FL~ However, ML has a childhood sweetheart (that he can't touch) who is kinda bratty and spoiled, and he'll go to her villa or whatever to spend time with her every now and then. The following scene, which I think occurred at that villa, is what's making me ask you all lol:
    • ML recalls what FL told him: "My breasts are all natural, y'know? If I had plastic surgery for my chest then my boobs would defy gravity when I lay down instead of going down with me" (not exactly what she said, but pretty much)
    • ML looks at his childhood friend, who is laying down, and notices by accident that her chest....is kinda unnaturally perky? He asks her if she had plastic surgery.
    • She says no, but inside she's like, "That's weird, he isn't the type to ask about that...and I thought it looked pretty natural, how could he tell??????"
    Anyway, that's the scene, and it literally kills me (with giggles) every time I recall it. I really appreciate your help <3

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow~

This is such a funny scene!

What novel is this? I want to know too!!

Clara_the_fish likes this.
  3. Agroofacti

Agroofacti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up i wanna know this too

Clara_the_fish likes this.
  4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    It is The Beautiful Wife of a Whirlwind Marriage? I don't follow the novel, but have read a bit about the ML could touch the MC and he indeed has a childhood sweetheart some sort like that

Clara_the_fish and Uncopyright like this.
  5. Clara_the_fish

Clara_the_fish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I think that's exactly it! Thanks so much!

hansora likes this.