Forgotten Title Chinese unlimited flow novel with no english translation might be BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Riksang lama, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Riksang lama

Riksang lama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it starts with the MC being reborn and first chapter starts with showing his past life of how he died. Since it was google translated i don't how the clear details but he is disabled and is in a wheelchair but is the president of a big company i think but his mother is kept in a sanatorium and he visits her and while the MC, his mother and the doctor are walking in the garden talking about his mother's condition his mother lashes out i think or someone breaks in with a gun and shoots him and he rolls down the garden after getting shot and is reborn in his teenager self whose leg is just injured and hasn't worsened to the point of needing wheelchair. So the MC is from a rich family but i think there's a problem of inheritance or something which causes both the MC and his mother to be not mentally stable. I think the sanatorium was for the mentally ill and he was admitted there too but i'm not too clear about this.
    So he gets reborn and gets some dark energy ability. and right after being reborn he is chosen for the unlimited game.And is pulled into the first dungeon .
    I will describe the first dungeon as well as i can: So when he enters he has a broken leg and is in crutches
    and i think they all are newcomers since i think all of the players in this dungeon were panicked and scared.They all are in a room of a temple and one of them tries going out but is instantly killed or injured(inured is more likely). There aren't a lots of players maybe 4 or 5, one is a highschool girl and one young man(potential ML because i couldn't read that far since the tabs closed and i couldn't reopen them) others i dont remember much . So they panic after having two handicapped people in this unknown situation, THE MC is cold and aloof and doesn't talk to anyone and they exclude him and only the young man talks to him(the potential ML). so they talk and discuss and decide to search clues and they find some articles in the statues in the room . I think they get prompted by the system to escape the temple before it burns or the sun rises. They can open the door of the room now but after stepping into the corridor they are attacked by spiders and they try to fight them off because there's not much time left and they need to search for the exit as well. The MC fends the spider off with his crutch and others try to do the same since the temple is really dipalidated and worn down they either break a wall open or cause a fire blast ( the idea of MC) but they manage to escape except the injured one (the first cannon fodder.) So after they escape they find themselves in a jungle and when they look back the temple disappears. Since they are tired and hungry one of them suggest staying in the jungle and finding food but they find bear prints and scratches so they try to get out of the forest. While walking they encounter a young girl child who asks them what they are doing here and they tell her about the temple after seeing she's normal but she tells them that there are no temple here and asks them to follow her since it is dangerous here. I think 2 people dont trust her and stay in the forest and the MC, the young man and the female student follow the girl to the village. So they stay in the girl's house in the village . then while staying there they find that the girl is treated very harshly because she's a girl and the family prefers her younger brother over her.
    I think after that the villagers bring 2 3 dead bodies and 1 of them is the player who stayed in the forest and one of them is injured but alive and begs to stay at the young girl child's house with the other players.
    And at the night the spiders from the temple appear again and attack them. Since the MC choses to stay in a room by himself he uses his dark power to try to absorb them and succeeds. And the young man ( maybe ML) uses prayer beads like a priest. but the injured man dies since he couldn't defend against the spiders. So after that day i think the MC goes to the young girl child and exposes her as a ghost and the spider's master. They fight and he tries absorbing her and it works and the girl gives up and say they pass the level.
    Thats all i remember from the first dungeon and the MC returns to his room and recuperates for a month for his leg and joins the second dungeon. I remember very little of the second dungeon since i read only 2 3 chapters of it and it got closed. So this time wakes up on a tracter with other players and the young man is there as well and this time there are experienced players who gather all the players and form a group after they reach the village but since the MC is cold and doesn't talk to others he is excluded and the young man tries to say hi but gets ignored by MC. But all the other players dont like his attitude so they all isolate him and the young man tries to say that MC is just shy but the MC says that he doesnt like the other players in their faces . They get angry and try to fight but the young man holds them off and the MC walks away.
    Thats all i remember so please if anyone knows the title please reply. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  2. Riksang lama

Riksang lama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please help me! Anyone please help me!
    Any title is if I will check it so please reply and help me find this novel. I'm begging for your help.

Please help me! Anyone please help me!
    Any title is fine

Help me

Please help me!