Recommendations Chinese yuri novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aka13, Jan 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. aka13

aka13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I feel like there is so many yaoi chinese novel in this site, but I don't see any chinese yuri novel that much. Can anyone recommend me? I read this novel titled "After Exchanging Shadows" and it seems good, but the update is rather slow.

Nisem, Novela, Ddraig and 1 other person like this.
  2. GingerWyrm

GingerWyrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you click on series finder you can select the filters Chinese novels and yuri. This should show anything tagged with both of those

3. DSKM

DSKM The Demonic Angel (Ko's Twin)

Reading List:
    Link
    only 5 novels of such in whole NU

4. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    This means that we need more translators to translate CN yuri novels! Or KR!

Blitz and Alina Moktan like this.
  5. aka13

aka13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

Alina Moktan likes this.
  6. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone recommend Chinese yuri novel that are not pickup.
    I wanted Novel like yuri version of general above I below where mc is strong manly girl who look man and female lead is weak girl.

Wujigege and Alina Moktan like this.
  7. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn’t yuri novel I only find yuri novel is exchange shadow which is very good. Don’t recommend harem yuri, I hate it. I wanted yuri version of protagonist and reader must true love and other yaoi.

8. ShiJingHan

ShiJingHan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you know Chinese, I will recommend you a lot of novels you can read because my type is 1x1, which is same taste as you. And I have read a lot of Chinese Yuri Novels on Jinjiang too, trust me, I know a lot of novels which was really really good.

Melina Red and Aris12 like this.
  9. ShiJingHan

ShiJingHan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a loyal fan of Jun Sola (for more than 7 years, Jun Sola is still my most favorite author), I was really happy that one of her novels has been translated into English, 《After Exchanging Shadows》 is her third novels, this is her second modern novels, her novels always made to the top 10 best yuri novels board on Jinjiang (jjwxc.net) which is always updates every week, her novels usually get the first, second or third place on the board. She didn't update her unfinished novels so often because of her health condition is very bad these recent months and she properly gonna need longer times to rest and stabilize her health but her novels always stay at the top 10 board, her novels were so great that even though she didn't update new chapters, they still make their way to the top 10 board.

If you know Chinese and you really like 《After Exchanging Shadows》 which is written by Jun Sola, I would recommend you to read two of her best novels:
    〖 探陵第一部 —— 古代篇 〗 and 〖 探陵第二部 —— 现代篇 〗. Both of them are must-read novels if you really like Yuri Novel, trust me, I have read it since Jun Sola first released on Jinjiang and from that moment, I have become a member of her first army of fans, along with others Chinese friends who discovered her novels.

jrdp_18, Melina Red and Aris12 like this.
  10. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for recommended. I will read this in raw. please recommended yuri more if you find better one. I want ancient time yuri, not modern time.

Melina Red and ShiJingHan like this.
  11. ShiJingHan

ShiJingHan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Serie << 探陵第>> have two parts, part 1 is at ancient time, part 2 is at modern time.〖 探陵第一部 —— 古代篇 〗 is ancient time yuri, part 2 is 〖 探陵第二部 —— 现代篇 〗 which is about the story of two main characters at modern time. Just read the first part 〖 探陵第一部 —— 古代篇 〗 and I guarantee that you will love this series novels, << 探陵第>> is my best favorite novels for more than 7 years, trust me. The storyline of << 探陵第>> is very unique, both 2 main character: Lou Shen and Jing Yi was immortal and very strong; Luo Shen has a very cold personality, always keep a poker face to everyone she meet or talk with, only when talking with Jing Yi then things get to a very sweet, cute atmosphere, sometimes she likes to tease Jing Yi and when I read that part, my reaction was "KYAA~~~~~ THAT WAS SO CUTE AND SWEET"; Jing Yi was kind, strong, independent and she has a very cute side and only show it to Luo Shen, she alsway keep a distance with everyone she talks with a calm, kind attitude; everything about her was so perfect. This novel series is a mixture of romance with adventure, discover tomb rails, fighting ancient monsters, immortality,. . . it was very well balanced between romance and adventure, you will never get bored while reading this. I highly recommend this novel series.

12. aka13

aka13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read them, but I don't understand chinese. Do you by any chance know japanese one?

13. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me yuri novel raw. Like when you click on yuri or gl, there come many yuri novel. Please give link. I want check lot of yuri novel.

Wujigege and Melina Red like this.
  14. aka13

aka13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know chinese, but if you are okay with japanese, here:

kakuyomu
    syosetu

I haven't checked the kakuyomu one, but in syosetu not all are enterily yuri, because there is unusual tag such as "somewhat yuri" and that also included in the result even if I only search for yuri, so there are some that only somewhat contain yuri.

If you find any that you think is good, you can post the title here. I want to read too, but haven't had time to check one by one.

15. ShiJingHan

ShiJingHan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there is no Japanese Version.

16. ShiJingHan

ShiJingHan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For Chinese raw, there are a lot of them, just search on Google, you will find a bund of websites provided GL raw, here are my pick (replace "_" to "."):
    www_jjwxc_net/fenzhan/dm/bh_html (this site is the official site for quality GL Novels which are written and posted by the author him/herself, there will be some free chapters at first, you can read it and if you like the novel, you can purchase the VIP chapters to support the author)
    Down here are sites that were not copyright, they will provide you a lot of GL raw novels but the raw version you get for free on these websites will not be accurate like the official version.
    www_blblgl_com/glbaihe/
    www_blnovel_com/gl-writing/
    www_txttw_com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=82&filter=typeid&typeid=194
    www_mozhua_net

17. SnowdropLily

SnowdropLily 100% Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read this novel? Can this novel be found online? or is it literally a book? Is it translated in English or not?

18. ShiJingHan

ShiJingHan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    探陵第 is an online novel series. And no, unfortunately, 探陵第 only have the Chinese version, the author doesn't approve any right to translate it anymore, because of all the troubles and harassment that anti-fans causing for her and her fans, she decided to tell her fans not to recommend or give any right to translate and promote her novels. Still, her novel is always in the top 10 best novels on Jinjiang (jjwxc . net). You can search the novel name "探陵第" on google for the link.