Spoiler chitra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Chitra & Radelk get more actions in the later chapters? Truthfully I'm a little disappointed to read the spoiler that she will make out with the other two boys as I think it will hurt Radelk I am team Radelk all the way!

I have just read the raw until ch 49 and can't bear to continue if there is no progress for Radelk

Edit : ok I'm too curious so I ended up reading until ch 87 and to answer my own question, they do have more actions but I hoped for more.

Anyways, any recommendation for reverse harem or any similar manhwa with ML similar like Radelk?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  2. Blondiebaka

Blondiebaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any english translation for this? I can't seem to found it anywhere

3. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about the manhwa, then yes, the translated chapters are on mangadex

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Blondiebaka

Blondiebaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's unavailable for me is there any other site?

5. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  6. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Chitra Webtoon have a light novel? Curious because I’ve seen some posters with art that is completely different than the webtoon and also because I plan to check it out if it does have one

7. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait who is the male lead? is it the butler??

someoneisangry likes this.
  8. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is there one or multiple male leads

9. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    it's looking like she has some steamy moments with pretty much all of them, but the butler is her big crush

10. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapters have 'steamy moments'

11. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    zemblenity and syofiaa like this.
  12. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So on the various males:

I think Radelk is going to be the ML. Chitra is flustered by all the pretty boys, but he seems to be the one she has a real emotional investment in. While the others help her achieve her goals, he's the one who really worries about her emotional wellbeing and the toll some of the decisions she has to make has on her (she's incredibly peaceful by the standards of the world but she's still having to face atrocities and make the decision to take certain people out). Chitra also seems to recognize how emotionally delicate(?) he is. Like, he's never gotten over loosing his family. And while he traveled with Tyrex and they're technically 1/2 brothers, their personalities don't mesh. He's desperately lonely and just NEEDS that emotional support. He's to a certain degree broken, and she's giving him a reason to really care again. Currently a bit behind in the raws, but I believe he's also the only one she's had any significant amount of emotional/comforting touching (hugging, randomly holding his hand, that sort of thing). Maybe also a point, we actually got some emotional reaction for a while from her after the 1st kiss, rather than kissing and her just getting on with things.

Tyrex is impressed by her and likely genuinely likes her, but he's a flirt. The fact that she sees him as more than a sexy body endears herself to him, but he really lays it on useing said sexy body to tease her (though some of that's also to mess with Radelk). He surprise attack kisses her at one point, but it seems more to mess with the other two than anything else. It looks like he doesn't know how to have a genuine none joking relationship, and he's usually used his looks just to throw people off. I feel like there's genuinely something there with him developing real feelings towards her, but his personality's so frivolous that he hasn't gotten the relationship advancement or focus the other two have. Their interactions are largely him messing around with quick flashes of his expression showing he's genuinely impressed with her.

Tornian is probably straight up evil. There are some hints that its a product of his environment, and he wouldn't have achieved what he had (or survived) if he hadn't been conniving and manipulative. Its also hilarious watching him pull out all the stops acting cute and innocent to seduce Chitra and becoming more and more disbelieving that its not working. Meanwhile we get to see her inner thoughts where she's alternately squeeing and ordering herself to keep it together. His goal initially seems to become the true power behind things, but it appears that he eventually looses sight of that. He comes to genuinely respect her and (opinion here) actually fall for her somewhat. She's good at her job and either resists or sees through his manipulations, and he starts trying to genuinely win her over. Still think their relationship will eventually be genuinely emotionally close but not romantic. Just going by the pictures, as time wears oh it looks like he shows his true colors more, with more cracks in the facade. She's probably the first master he's served who is truly a good person and genuinely considers what's best for those she's responsible for. I think there's some kind of magic involved with her kissing him? There's a lot of closeups to his necklace (which is some kind of elven artifact) and a flashback to some ritual with a cup of blood? Ch 79-ish if someone who can translate wants to clarify (last place I could find the raws the numbering was off). She brushed it off while he was shocked.

Lastly, the golem statues are hilarious. They aren't really intelligent, only able to follow basic commands while they run around spouting praise to the god of beauty. And there's all the types, whatever your preference is. She starts off with the Atlas Strongman type, then gets the elegant poet and shota types. Eventually we also get a boy next door and a broody loner type. They're constantly popping out of bushes and giving the peasantry a friggen heart attack. They spout some scripture and go on their way, leaving a bunch of WTF expressions behind.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  13. InTheEther

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunatly, a lot of the manga is really talky. She gets a lot of magical text windows telling her quests and achievements and such, which advances the plot and I can't read. So there's not a terribly huge amount I can work out just by looking at the art and extrapolating.

augacutan and syofiaa like this.
  14. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's kind of a reward thing if they did an excellent job?

15. InTheEther

Reading List:
    Link
    List of the kissing.
    Redalk: he has a moment of weakness while acting as a lady's maid and kisses her, then tries to reenact "proper" boundries. Later she kinda copies him and gives him a kiss, like the night before they go on a mission if I remember correct.
    Tyrex: They're in the middle of a group meeting and he just grabs her and does the dip and kiss. Largely I think to mess with the other two and she has to stop Redalk from trying to murder him. 2nd kinda kiss, she goes to him for a magic lesson and he acts spoiled and childish until she gives him a kiss on the cheek, a head pat, and sits on his lap. Basically his requirement before he would give her the lesson, and is so non romantic it hurts.
    Tornian: he goes to her room (or study, not sure) to give report after having some intense *better watch your back* interaction with Redalk. Goes as described in my previous post. Really want someone who can translate confirm whether or not there was some charm magic as she seems kinda dazed and out of it in the lead up.

16. Hln1231

Hln1231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i read the manhwa in kakaopage id, their latest chapter are 86. I'll try to type some summary of the chapters i read so far.
    And please dont mind my grammar, english is not my native language :notlikeblob:

• chitra made boyband fillied with 5 members, one of the guy has shitty abusing father, so the radelk clean it up without chitra permission.
    • And the guy who has daddy issues fall for chitra cause she always nice to him.
    • And so far radelk and tornian always with each other to get chitra attention (chitra doesnt know it).
    • Before the boyband arc Chitra got 3 chokers, 1 for the red haired wizard, 2 for the twin elf
    • After the twins got the choker they changed into sexy bois, and obsessed with chitra cause they never felt loved by no one.
    • Next when the wizard put on the choker, some of his power transfer into chitra. The she passed out because the enormous mana.
    • last chap is some noble lady had tea party talking about chitra (they praised her and cant wait for the boyband debut, but their husband doesnt like it when a woman like chitra got independent and have power and authority).

And next chapter i saw it in newtoki but i cant give u spoiler for that cause i cant read hangul.

17. Hln1231

Hln1231 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right the reason they were kissing because when the guys achieve or doing good job on what chitra told to them to do, they were asking for the kiss as a prize. It's revese harem after all

syofiaa, DayDayDay, nielyti and 6 others like this.
  18. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many thanks. you've reignited my passion towards chitra.

19. angerysquonk

angerysquonk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading hangul is hella easy, understanding it is the hard part lmao. Although, sometimes they do borrow english words so you can somewhat get the context from that

Hln1231, syofiaa, layyu and 1 other person like this.
  20. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact chapters so my spoilers might not be in chronological order plus I read the chapters in chinese and the way that the official chinese tl split the chapters is different from the korean version.

So a couple chapters into the future, we get a couple of chapters dedicated to the romance story of one of the female knights and one of chitra's 1* warriors, a baker. I have no clue what they're names cause it was too hard to figure them out. This female knight appears in one of the early chapters when the rapists were getting executed. She's the red-head with her siblings standing in the crowd crying when her sister's rapist (he raped the sister when she was 14 and then gave her two loafs of bread as a payment? it was mostly pictures during those scenes so I'm not 100% on if it was rape or she had to sell her body to feed their 2 younger siblings)was executed.

Anyways, fast forward female knight joined the army and sometime later she fell in love with the baker. Now, Chitra created a rewards system for the knights to "motivate" them wherein they have to hunt down monsters and for each monster head they get they can obtain one exchange ticket that'll let them have one date with a 1* warrior. It's all random though so even if they do manage to successfully hunt down multiple monsters they might still not get the warrior that they want to date (Chitra's trying to deal with both the UST in her army and the monster population in her territory and being successful at it but LOL at Chitra spreading the gatcha salt though :blobjoy:). The ticket lets them date the warrior but if the warrior doesn't want to become a couple with the knight then its not happening. Chitra made it so that any warriors who don't want to be included in the gatcha can have their names removed from it which I'm glad she did since it means they are consenting to this. Female knight goes out and kills a really strong monster and even becomes the first of the citizens to learn sword aura (i think that's what it tl to?). The monster was strong enough that Chitra had to admit that it was worth at least 30 tickets. Female knight asked to be able to bypass the gatcha system and directly pick the baker as the dating target but that would be breaking the rules so instead, Chitra decided to change the rules so that the knights could use 10 tickets to exchange for 1 guaranteed ticket that would let them pick the ones they want.

Female knight was overjoyed at this at decided to make the best of the 3 dates to woo the baker. By date 3, baker has already fallen for her and goes down on one knee and asks her to date him (I'm not doing the scene enough justice but it was just so sweet and there was so much blushing :blobcatblush: I'm not one for fluff romance since mainstream fluff tends to fall off the fluff and hit my cringe button 9/10 times but man was this scene cute!!) She got really flustered and drank all of her coffee only to accidentally swallow the ring that the baker had placed inside the cup too LOL. She got even more flustered and said she'd throw it back up and wash it squeaky clean so please don't take back your confession. The baker smiled and told her its fine and that since he'd bought that one in a hurry he'd buy an even better one for her next time. Afterwards, he meets her family and they all approve of him and he earns brownie points really fast with the 2nd older sister (by getting the younger kids to agree to learn to read) and the younger kids (come on he's baker and what kid doesn't like the taste of freshly baked goods?)

So Chitra decided to get some actual battle experience one day and took Ralek with her to hunt some monsters in the nearby forest. As they were travelling, they found goblins transporting a cage filled with humans. Chitra killed them all :blob_pompom: and freed the captured humans and then had the stone statues come and guide the humans to the castle town. After sending them away, Chitra told Ralek that she wanted to hunt down the goblins since they were eating humans and they tracked down one of the goblin hideouts (Note: I say one of because according to Ralek, there's just so many monsters in the forest that even if Chitra were to go crazy and hunt like there's no tomorrrow there would still be a lot of them left. This is also the reason why Chitra started that rewards system that I mentioned in the above spoiler). Another thing I need to mention is that by this time Chitra has learned magic from Tyrex so once they find the hideout she proceeds to fire bomb it. Once its been confirmed that all the goblins are dead, she and Ralek immediately search for any prisoners and that's when they find the two elf twins along with the dead corpse of another elf. The twins were feeding on the dead corpse before they attack Chitra but she knocks them out with her whip and then she and Ralek take both them and the corpse back with them.

Once back at the castle town, after examining the twins and the corpse, states that both the twins and the corpse seem to be a part of the royal high elf bloodline. However, for some reason both the twins and the corpse had marks on their bodies that indicated that they were going to be sacrifices for the gods (not sure which two gods this is but i do know the twins were going to be offered to one god and the corpse to the goblin god).

Alright time to spoil like there's no tomorrow, the high elves interbreed in order to keep their blood pure and they have necklaces like Tornian that contain a leaf carving and the number of points that the leaf has determines the purity of the bloodline with 1 = lowest and 5 = highest. The twins however, have a necklace with a 7 pointed leaf which shouldnt exist. Not completely sure how they came to be but once the high elf king found out that they tore themselves out of their mother's wombs and were licking her blood he immediately decided to have them abandoned for death since he'd be risking the elves' god's wrath if he outright killed them. The twins got captured later on and out of hunger had to feed on each other in hopes of alleviating their hunger. Since they had immortal bodies no matter what body part they devoured it'd just grow back. Due to having the sacrifice mark on them, the twins basically act just like dogs and sleep with Chitra. They eventually regain their reason and intelligence but are still pretty dependent on Chitra and hate Ralek since according to them, he resembles the elf king.

Oh and this is something really hilarious. Chitra gains another item from Admona, the goddess of domination, and its basically Cerberus' collar(s) - there's 3 heads ie three collars. Its a 5 star equip item that enables Chitra to share the stats of whoever puts on the collar. Ralek immediately tried to put on the collar but got a notification saying that his morals lvl is too high. Tornian put it on next and got a notif saying that his rationality is too high. Chitra commented that doesnt this mean Ralek has lost his rationality while Tornian's abandoned his morals :blobjoy: She also said that doesn't this mean the only one who can put this on is someone whose the loyal dog type like Cerberus. She then yells for Tyrex and then puts it on him and it works AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The twins got a hold of the remaining two collars and also put them. They fully regain their sense of self afterwards and come off as kind of yandere but also still dog-like. Chitra proceeds to announce that since they're no longer small kids now that from today onwards they'd have to sleep in their own room and not hers. :blobxd:

Rokai, ellieedeean, Suzune and 21 others like this.