LCD Chongfei Manual

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by BunnyPillow, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone ship A Luo and Li Song. They are cute enemyxbully couple

Alina Moktan, poirot11 and Ran ahzu like this.
  2. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Li Song again?

3. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was replied to by @Fuyuneko sama in the comments section of the main translation site cos so many people forgot who he was. Basically the kid that use to be ZJ’s deskmate and a prince, he bullied CH in the past and was revenged on promptly by AL.

Why are people shipping him and Ah Luo? can’t see anything in him ever that is interesting unless you’re an M. Song Hui, I can understand. Feel a bit sorry for him, but there’s no way I am going to be swayed off the OTP, ZJ gege is the best... can’t wait for his reappearance and to see how he will treat Ah Luo now that’s she’s a young maiden.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  4. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    You see,every character no matter how bad he is has his own charm

poirot11, Aris12 and TheEscapist like this.
  5. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you
    He will get his own happiness at end by marry former mc. He protected her by revenge her step mother and step sister. He marry her at first chance or past

6. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Un, I remember having complicated feelings about it. I was happy as it was sweet and satisfying romance,but I like zhao jie more.....

7. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    It is nice to see this one getting translated at a somewhat regular rate again, one of the few "redo the past" novels that I am able to enjoy.
    Feels a bit strange that I'm shipping her with Li Song even though I know there is next to no chance of it happening, the author isn't exactly being subtle about who is the ML. lol

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    craz, haweii and Aris12 like this.
  8. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who like Liuli and her bodyguard moment. I wanted more cute moment of them.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  9. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Later there'll be some more of them,don't worry;)

10. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    *deep sigh*
    My heart is feeling so complicated.
    *deep sigh*
    When Ah Luo was young, I was full of enthusiasm. I loved every interactions between Ah Luo and Zhao Jie. I re-read the same interaction several times and never got bored. I can’t wait for Ah Luo to grow and marry Zhao Jie but now.....I am crying . I can’t help but love Li Song and wants him to ends up with Wei Luo. Li Song changes so much, his character development is way far better than Zhao Jie. Speaking of Zhao Jie, he seems....a bit bland....at least in my humble opinion.
    Waaaaaa.

199sweetheart and Ran ahzu like this.
  11. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel same I like Li Song more than Zhoa Jie. I crying when ml beat him and broke his arm. I wanted mc to realize that Li Song change and become better man. I wanted her not to hate him.

Ran ahzu and craz like this.
  12. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, Wei Luo is blind cause of her previous life. She doesn’t realizes people can change just like half brother.

13. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that,even if he changed it doesn't mean that she needs to forgive him for ruining her brother just because of his sisters selfishness,even in this life he took the blame on himself which is why she's thinking he nearly killed her brother+his love to her leading her to thinking of him as M

14. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    But I do agree with you as they'd make a bitter sweet couple,very cute one indeed

15. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    well,author thinks so too as there's a parallel ending where he saves her and ends up winning her heart

Aris12 likes this.
  16. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess Li Song is gone now, huh?

17. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sad for Mc Step sister. What kind of family sent their daughter into hell house. Although I hate bitch, two faced lotus or villian girl but I never wanted them to have bad fate like rape or tortured cause I have soft for female. I hate ancient China where male have many wife. If I were in there, I will kill or poison father cause I don't want disgust father who was many wife.

Fuyuneko and Shio like this.
  18. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do remember WZ schemed so she could marry HS (her own sister's fiance), a young master from a good family, so she could have an easy life with money and position. Since she's no longer clean, what good family would want her? The only way for her to marry into a decent family would to be with Li Song due to "responsibility".
    what choices does her family have?
    They wouldn't let her marry lower, that would bring even more/too much shame onto the family.(there are other unmarried girls in the family)
    possibly send her away but...
    I am not sure she could be sent away to a monastery because of where it happened. She was at the royal family's summer villa with a lot of other noble ladies and young masters (parents weren't around). It was the 2nd day of the supposedly month long trip. The timing and location was unnatural and possible offensive to royal family members.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  19. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a shame that Gao Qing Yang hasn't been playing a larger role in the story so far, her calm and collected attitude make her a much more refreshing character than her sister.

20. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a good thing for her to not appear more. Female side character in Chongfei Manual could be classified as two types; ones with good relation with mc and happy ending and the other one with not so good relation with mc and they will suffer through 9 layer of hell on earth. I don't think the girl could enter the first category, so yeah.

digitalreader, Fuyuneko and Nimroth like this.