Spoiler Chongfei Manual

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yunchii, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    That Danyang fate...

It was after Wei Luo engagement to Zhao Jie. There is this time where the neighboring country come. Some prince from that country came with intention to marry a princess from MC's country.
    There was time that Danyang make something bad to Wei Luo (forgot what), and Zhao Jie is too fed up with her act so he tell his mother to marry her off to another country (aka...to the prince that came). Said that it is for her (Danyang) own good, the Queen then tell the emperor. So, she get married to that prince.

But before the prince come back to his country, he want to touch Wei Luo but failed(who is ZJ's fiancee...and ZJ has frightening reputation, I think he is really bitter at his lost to ZJ that he want to get revenge in another way). Because of that, ZJ sent him some assassination after the prince leave the country. Then, the prince become disabled. The prince knows that the assassination has ZJ's hand in it and released his anger to Danyang. So, Danyang sent some letter to her home as she want to go back home. Sadly, married daughter is like spilled water....

2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 What about Song Hui? who did he end up with ?

lazynoodles and Da Xiao Jie like this.
  3. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiled girl and bitch annoying bully always has worst fate. I can say that they deserved it. Show some respected to sister especially liuli

Da Xiao Jie likes this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember if it is mentioned who she is. But Song Hui is married. Wei Luo met her when she went to festival (I think). She met Song Hui and he tell her the girl is his wife, much to WL's shock as she didn't hear his marriage. (Maybe more to Zhao Jie doesn't want Wei Luo to remember that there is a guy named Song Hui... So he didn't tell her after all, he is a vinegar barrel:D:D)

5. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiler mc friend and her crush who was cripples moment.

Da Xiao Jie likes this.
  6. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they later meet MC's biological mother and her husband who's a really good/famous doctor, he help cured the his legs so he won't be disabled any longer and because of his status & being cured, he's already higher rank than the friend so her parents don't have any complaints unlike their past life where they refused cuz he's disabled and forbid them from being together. But yeah they end up together later on~

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was asking about fluffs

Skyelyne likes this.
  8. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know what is the fate/ending of Li Xiang?

lazynoodles and miss xu like this.
  9. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone? Spoiler about Li Xiang fate? Who she marry?

10. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone tell me how Wei Lou deals withLi Xiang?? I hope she has a horrible fate ;(
    One the other hand, I feel sorry for Li Song, all this suffering because of his misunderstood way of protecting his sister.

smor, lazynoodles and Aris12 like this.
  11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    if you feel sorry for Li Song, don't worry he will get his own happy ending...but not in that lifetime...

There are an extra for Li Song where he wake up again his 15 with original lifetime (where there is no reborn Ah Luo). In that lifetime Li Song prevent the destruction plan of his sister and warn Changhong. He then save Ah Luo from her step mom and sis...later he married Ah Luo.

of course this Ah Luo x Li Song life get witnessed by Zhao Jie (from reborn Ah Luo lifetime) via dream. He then gave order to search the whereabouts of Li Song (Li Song in that lifetime is died under avalanche then maybe later he reborn to ALxLS world). ZJ is really eating vinegar, he later told Ah Luo of his dream before Ah Luo said she has the same dream too when she is child but with different ending, that's the reason what she did as a child to check her dream (like go to that village etc).

12. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I am satisfied with Li Song happy ending. I ship him and ah lou. he is second male lead to me.

therandomcookie likes this.
  13. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about li song sister? What is her fate in this world? Thanks for all the spoilers :cookie:

lazynoodles likes this.
  14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I forgot what happened to her.
    But, the Li family get punished into commoner. I think it is because they silently train some private soldiers more than regulations. It is a great offence as it is suspected as rebellion to the kingdom or something. I don't know if LX already married into another when this incident happen...

hope another can give the right answer....

I am too pity Li Song. He until the end hold his feeling to Wei Luo. But sadly, because he pushed Changhong in the past that make him can't enter Wei Luo's eyes. In the end, when he get plotted by Wei Zheng (more to actually Wei Zheng want to plot Song Hui but got the wrong target...). He then thinking even if get plotted with his status as WL's brother in law, WL will not ignored him or something...of course for the one who plot him get a life worse than death...cough...

15. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I am planning to save chapters till the point MC and ML decide to get together and then read them in a go. So could you tell me till which chapter do I need to wait, please?

16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... just a bit before 90 I think??

*just re-read the MTL
    chapter 88 is Zhao Jie asking Ah Luo, do you want marry me or marry Song Hui. Ah Luo not answer, but ZJ think that better destroy WL-SH engagement first before asking again.
    chapter 97-98 is when Chang Hong found out some clue about their relationship... (something like a familiar white jade that ZJ wear)
    chapter 98 is when Ah Luo declared that she was happy with Zhao Jie (declaration how she want to marry him). of course at this time they still not engage yet.. but Ah Luo already not engage to Song Hui

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, Li Xiang after her whole family was demoted to commoner, or something, went and got noisy at WL’s fu’s gate. This was already when WL and ZJ are already married so she is now living at the prince’s fu. There the truth of who really injured WCH revealed which made WL angry. I forgot why, but LX went to a temple to pray, on the way there she got attacked and her leg was bitten off/chewed off by wild animals, so she became a disabled. Of course, in reality, the incident was done on orders from ZJ, but after this LX was confined to her house, i think she lives with her mother, and no more was mentioned of her...

18. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know What LX does to WCM in the recent translated chapter?? She saw him next to a pound, will she push him into it??

19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not? Err... sorry, i sorta forgot but i think no pushing was involved, i mean WCM is just a child, what LX did is to try and sow chaos between WCM and WL by telling him his supposedly secret biological family. Told WCM about his “real” family especially his real mother. It did confused and sadden WCM but WL got there on time so nothing permanent bad happened...

Poor_Hero, 199sweetheart and kiara8 like this.
  20. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Quite a few chapters to go. I will try MTL and let my brains explode.