Japanese Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by darkdhaos, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Azakaka

Azakaka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 pls make dis happeeeeen, sigh, so slow...

2. rizzumeow

rizzumeow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If only the raws was in epub format then it would be interesting to translate this

3. udangmayones

udangmayones A proffesional fallen-to-the-floor cuisine

Reading List:
    Link
  4. randy2201

randy2201 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for more update, this novel is so good and have interesting premise

5. Huapollon

Huapollon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, would you guys mind it if it is just "comprehensible"? I doubt I can spend much time on this series at all, but I certainly don't mind running what I have through OCR and google translate just that people have something to read, maybe a single pass to clear out some glaring errors. It won't be anything close to the line-by-line hand translated projects I currently have, but it should resemble English (In all likelihood, it will probably be terrible enough to make you tear out your eyes, since the MTL will probably ignore all syntax and I won't be dedicating time to cleaning said syntax up, unless someone volunteers. XD)

Alternatively, if someone is willing to work on the syntax and flow with a very rudimentary machine translation, I can always see to this project. Do not worry if you do not know japanese, since I will certainly be around as a reference and to do a final proofread to make sure there isn't any massive misunderstanding.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    i wasnt sure about it at first, but i am curious now.

7. mighthose

mighthose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow a complete party. A Strategist(Leader), Treasurer(accountant), Illusionist(Or a Thief or a Mage), Vanguard, Mechanic, Healer, Scout.

8. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I came to this thread after watching the anime and I'm not really a fan of Lyrule with Tsukasa. It seems rather a forced romance. I wanted to know who he ends up with since I ship him more with Ringo. They both have a backstory with bad parents due to their talents and intellect. They've also known eachother since middle school as well. I tend to cringe with Lyrule because the only thing great about her is magic ability that she later discovers and her body and face. She's nice and all but she's rather bland compared to other female characters in the anime. She even has more screen time than some of the other characters and I still can't attached to her. I feel like she is those usual isekai girls that cater for fan service than the plot. So the strange possession scene she does that makes Tsukasa think she may have summoned them could be just a lame attempt have her involved in the plot than just her pretty face, boobs and nice personality.

9. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Also after knowing Ringo's backstory and how she knew Tsukasa. I grew to like her. Don't really care who Tsukasa ends up tbh as long as Ringo is happy lol. If Tsukasa doesn't choose Ringo that's his loss lol and it'd be the same old anime with the usual bland female big boob characters being the female lead that have no basis to fall in love except that they were saved.

10. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    And just to add I have nothing against female characters with big boobs, it's just the whole pretty lady (who happens to usually have big boobs lol) as damsel in distress romance plot is very repetitive especially in isekai so it tends to get boring. So with some of the isekai animes that I do have enjoy. I just skip the romance scenes lol. There are lots of female characters with big boobs on this anime and my fave is the samurai girl Aoi, she's pretty cool :sushi_cool:

11. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Still didn't watch the anime . Is it worth the time spent?

12. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a traitor in the group? And in the chapters I read Masato got into argument with Tsukasa, did he really left the group and decided to side to other character that could potentially harm the other prodigy?

13. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this licensed?