Spoiler Circumstances of a (Temporary) Bride

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 16, 2020.

1. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the maids? Yeah, they're completely devoted to her after that. Lana is a fairly major character throughout the series, and she adores 'Sirene'. She finds out fairly on about Fel's disguise and supports her with everything she's got afterwards. (Also, to be fair to them, the bullying escalated beyond what they had initially been going for and they were already feeling guilty even before the accidental poisoning issue, so 'Sirene' standing up for them wins them over completely).

2. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh that’s nice!!!!! Thanks a lot for all the answers!!! If any nice random spoiler comes to mind please keep sharing with us! Of course if it isn’t so bothersome

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  3. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga has been so frustrating so far. It seems like the moral of the story is, "just be nice! And hardworking! And kind to the people who bully you, because they'll actually love you/secretly care about you!" Are there ever consequences for the people who abuse her? Or do they just feel kind of bad about it and move on with their lives?

4. VillagerC

VillagerC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is anyone translating the novel? just fpund this and i likee the story

5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  6. nixp

nixp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there kids? do they already living a real marriage live?
    thank you for the spoiler and anyone, more spoiler pls :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. charisa

charisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoil me all the wayyy til the end! i love your spoilers renuac! :LOL:

renuac likes this.
  8. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have too much of complaints for this novel/manga. First of all, why the hell Japanese women are so obedient and forgiving to someone who treats them horribly. And what then? Tryin to justify their actions to why they did such horrible things later on huh? Then when he starts to have feelings for her, he suddenly treat her nice like the fuck? So you, who knew she's innocent fron the start but couldn't help it because she came from the country that you at war with & hate, so her attitude, appearance and all should be hateful too so i have to treat her badly and roughly. "But then i fell in love cuz she's different from my expectation so i will treat her with gentle manners like a teenage boy first time in love"? Bullshit. Same thing goes to the maids and servants. Then just because they changed a bit showing a little better treatment , you can easily forgive them like FUCK? The fuck with Japanese are they masochist or what?

I love the MC attitude but the way she can easily forgive people who mistreat her is bullshit. It's like, it's okay they bullied me just a little, as long as I am still alive i should be grateful.

If you want a more satisfying novel/manhwa to read, please read
    "Death is the only Ending for the Villainess". You can tell how it is actually difficult to forget those who bullied and mistreat you, after all, they aren't the one who will feel the pain they caused them. Emotionally, mentally, an the the physical pain won't heal that easily.

P/S: I rarely use curse words in my entire life, unless I'm so pissed off with someone so I'm sorry for cursing this much

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    TikkiMania, Amlayi and peach.pudin like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Never knew this series had a spoiler thread. Any new spoilers?

AoMay likes this.
  10. Kuroyuki1974

Kuroyuki1974 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did you guys exactly read the novel? I looked but didnt find it

where did you read the novel? if u dont mind me asking ofc.

rosixiiaa likes this.