LCD CITY OF SIN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Dec 12, 2017.

1. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure why they decided to split ch 22 in two and then post both on the same day. Also, the anti-mage is about to get his ass handed to him. Also also, how did that kid fuck up so bad to immediately say his dad's an anti mage even though he was explicitly told not to tell Sharon.

2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure hope she didn't get raped :v even if she's not important my stomach will still die.

3. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    fucking fuck fuck, I think...I might have preferred if she had gotten raped. that one stung :(

4. Kinanijo

Kinanijo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this is a good step on Richard's road to become like Leylin.

5. 1021999

1021999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin was a terrible character. Richard can be more profound and entertaining then that.

6. sketchn98

Reading List:
    Link
    The translators must really want to claim they release daily because they've already split ch24 into 3 pieces.

rozrold likes this.
  7. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    2013-2014

Slightly Canted likes this.
  8. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the translated chapters so far, it's pretty good. There is character development for the MC, from a naive boy to a perceptive boy. It looks pretty promising.

Slightly Canted likes this.
  9. Aisia

Aisia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna check this out.....

10. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    His bloodline will ensure that he never becomes like Leylin, also this guy doesn't have the actual protagonist of WMW with him- AI chip! Also the synopsis clearly mentioned that this character will be contradicting but it sounds like the author's plot device to give room for the MC to f**k up in the plot!

11. sketchn98

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel for blackgold. His job is going to become even more impossible once Sharon finds out mc made his first rune at the age of 12.

12. mytus123

mytus123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks dude, I just realized thanks to ur post, that there is a prologue now :)

sketchn98 likes this.
  13. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna give this a try then based on your recommendation. But, mostly it's because of the "25th Night." Great job on that. Respect.

14. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Baam is a character I admire a lot, for his purity, that's why I put it as DP.

15. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope MC learns the truth about his father soon and accepts him before it's too late, if he learns the truth later then he will be filled with regret.

sketchn98 likes this.
  16. neetKING

neetKING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i look two things in a novel before start reading :-
    1. clear discription of cultivation path abilities and other small specification and must story must stick to those (small up and downs is ok) it shows how author have larger story or world in his mind from the earlier chapter.
    2. all abilities and mc's powers or the path he take should converge at some points the techniqes he use or he chose should help him on his path in future also i am not saying he should stick to them but they should not become irrelevant and just names after a few chapters all of these should be to forge a great picture and story a great character.

and these to things are the reason i love ergen's all novels and wmw and my love for korean is also this cause simple status screen almost conclude both option (until u have seriously decided to fuck that up) and in the ubove said points if u add just a mc with common-sense it becomes a brilliant master piece like wmw, issth, awe, eer and many others but above said reasons are also why i hate 80% of chinese novels and this one also doesn't do any justice to that to...so...

17. sketchn98

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc in this novel is still 12 and in a magic school, so the path ahead isn't well fleshed out. It's kind of like Leylin when he joined the magic academy. I imagine that once mc leaves deep blue, then the world and power system will be better fleshed out.

18. neetKING

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he has already started to cultivate if i am not forgetting them some kind of ranks from 1 to 20 were intriduced i earlier chapter but then they left everything behind from cultivation method to quirks or abilities of each rank and they introduced single spell i think it was fireball or somthing (it been quite time i last read it so sory) and they said bye bye to it to then dropped a single line about him training as warrior too and the bye bye to it too know idea how he is progressing just explaining his growing dick size for quite a few chapters and then making him a expert killer out of knowhere and also genius rune or somthing master in a single night and then bye bye to it toooooooooo....this fucking writer just cant decide .....and let me tell u brother he is not going to leave that bitch and her tower ever.....never...if your waiting for it ....

19. sketchn98

Reading List:
    Link
    He never trained as a warrior, he's been training as a rune master for over 2 years and he's gotten basically no where even though he's a genius (which the story also gives him a good reason for being one), and there have been nothing in the story to indicate him being an expert killer.

20. neetKING

Reading List:
    Link
    let me enlighten you by exact same phrases from the translation my friend...
    "Richard had grown noticeably taller and more sturdy by now, his classes including fundamental physical training as a warrior. His training in magic had quickened so greatly even he himself found it unimaginable, and most of his time was taken up by the tedious classes."
    this will answer of your first doubt and as for other
    "His mana growth had doubled this summer, and he would likely become a level 2 mage by the end of it."
    he is not only training as a runemaster but as a mage a warrior an artist and few hundred more thing explained nothing ....and as for the killer part you just have to wait huhuhuhuhu .......and realise how shitty it can get....huhuhuhu