LCD CITY OF SIN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Even I feel the same.
    Maid wanted to but wasn't allowed by the magic enforcers. Remember how she used to let the MC go till the 2nd base and never allowed him to touch 3rd base, she was always particular about the time she spent with him.

It's actually pretty sad, maid liked MC and MC also liked maid, but Steven came and ruined their relationship. I feel MC should still go after maid and add her into his harem.

2. Thegreat

Thegreat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think l that the maid will be really relevant from here on. Since now MC has Sharon.

3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep she probably now a lover mother figure to him now. You know how he feels about his mother so if anything happen to Sharon all universes is getting destroyed.

4. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh...he just fell for a trap didn't he......

@Ananya nah, I don't think he should keep her in the harem....not even due to the stupid "virgins only" bullshit that some people think, but because she willingly had sex with someone else even though she knew that Richard loved her, and should know better than that. I have a strict "don't trust anyone that cheats on you" rule, regardless of circumstances.

also, now it seems like she's setting richard up in a trap, so even though she probably still loves him, she's (again) willingly being used to fuck over the man she loves/loved.

bonifide likes this.
  5. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair enough. So the trap culminates to Steven disappearing into the void is it?

6. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Stupid Steven forgot to realize one fact, will Sharon leave her tender and delicious 'meat' without bodyguards? Oh well he was too desperate I guess, he should have had a wee bit more of patience I suppose.

7. sicarius_kk

sicarius_kk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it clear yet why the title.

8. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    sharon will probably rescue him, and execute minnie and steven, will probably try to execute erin too, but richard will save her but cut all ties with her.

9. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if Sharon will risk offending Solam so I thought Steven will die in other circumstances.

10. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Sharon, she won't care. As far as she is concerned, they are the ones who can't risk offending her. IIRC, she even went to attack that guy who became a legend, I think he was the Solam family Duke or something like that?

I do agree that Steven will likely meet his maker due to someone else, most likely Richard.

11. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's Richard, his end will be pretty brutal going by Richard's counter attack on the hitmen, and he didn't even flinch even though it's the first time he killed in the novel. Btw I didn't know he was going to use Precision and Digital in close combat, this author doesn't disappoint when it comes to action scenes.

If it's Sharon she will probably send him back to his family after meting out some punishment, she doesn't need to expend efforts to kill him because the moment he returns to his family, he is as good as dead, because IIRC Randolph was dispatched to the frontlines as canon fodder and same thing will repeat with this guy.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  12. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Solam isn't worth shit to her. She's only using him and Steven to get a bit more money for her whole operation, she herself has deep pockets, she just doesn't want to put her own funds into it.

13. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    What's stopping her from plundering Solam then?

14. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't feel like it I guess, she is pretty lazy.

15. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I tend to agree! Richard will definitely be vicious about it, especially since Steven is the reason he even went to learn how to kill in the first place. I was expecting some more hesitation as well, but that scene was indeed quite good! Seems our Richard has become quite the fighter! I have never read anything by this author I believe, but if battle scenes are usually like this, it will be a nice read :)

Yeah, she might just end up sending him away if it comes to her. But I figure it would also depend on how badly injured Richard would be in such a scenario, if it's really bad she might snap on Steven, eventually.

16. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    He's part of an empire right? My guess is she can't kill him because of that while beating and extortion are fine.

17. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Combat is pretty detailed when it comes to this author's novels.

18. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    think im dropping this idk mc just irks me

19. Sethnix

Sethnix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Theo asleep while "editing" the last chapter? So many errors... :blobconfused:

20. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    4...4 mana potions

kill me now

sketchn98 likes this.