Forgotten Title CL Modern Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Crystle940, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Crystle940

Crystle940 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi i’m looking for an untranslated chinese book which i forgot the name of. it’s set in modern times, and starts off with the main character and her love interest in high school, i believe?

i forgot the book title but i remember the cover of the novel being while with strips of yellow and maybe some pink/blue? the book is sectioned off in short stories, each lasting 1-2 pages long but being coherent as a whole.

what left me a lasting impact from it was the phrase “美好的少年时光” (meaning: our wonderful youthful times) and i have no idea if this phrase is even in the book itself.

it’s awfully similar to《我不喜欢这世界,我只喜欢你》(ie le coup de foudre/i don’t like this world, i only like you) but it’s not that and i’ve been trying to use that title to search for the book i’m looking for but to no avail.

if anyone has any idea, please suggest :) thank you!

2. jumyeontokki

jumyeontokki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Crystle940

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately it’s not :( i don’t think it was ever translated but it was on my long time tbr list.
    the cover of the book i’m looking for is also more white based, rather than green based
    some of the books that give me similar vibes to that would be 《满满都是我对你的爱》(full of my love for you) and 《最美遇见你》(Best to Have Met You).

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  4. jumyeontokki

jumyeontokki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I just thought the cover sounded similar to what you described. :blobmelt:
    Another novel similar to those you mentioned with a white-based cover is 和你在一起才是全世界.
    Maybe that's what you mean?:blobthinkingsmirk:

Crystle940 likes this.
  5. Crystle940

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly it still isn’t it ;-; i did read it though and the vibe is quite similar >_<

6. Crystle940

Reading List:
    Link