Cleaning up tags on NU V2.0

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by marine1corps, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Dutchess411

Dutchess411 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Don’t Annoy Me, My Ex-Husband!”
    “Love You More Than I Can”
    “You Used to be My World”

Last edited: May 7, 2021 at 2:04 AM
  2. Ral

Ral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two is barely a couple. A "few" would be closer to 5+ <- honestly, the more the better.

And just to make things clear, simply mentioning it once and having no bearing on the story doesn't count.

Dutchess411, AliceShiki and LaDyViL like this.
  3. Dutchess411

Dutchess411 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that’s true. But typically, for a romance-tragedy genre, it would usually involve death of loved ones from parents, family, wife and children. For FL, for her to lose her unborn child thru man-made events is very traumatic and would signal usually for her turning point. This would begin her journey for revenge, hatred etc. Abortion is used for fetal loss during the 1st trimester and miscarriage would be used if it’s more than 3 months. However this is only used for spontaneous abortion or natural loss of fetus. For man-made events, it’s usually termed as abortion.

there are a lot of stories with this event, whether it was mentioned in passing or not. I just can’t remember those books that have it which I have read. So I’ll do my best to add it when I remember it or when I encounter it again.

thanks.