Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates
    Alt name: Shinja Zero no Megami-sama to Hajimeru Isekai Kouryaku
    信者ゼロの女神サマと始める異世界攻略
    Author: Oosaki Isle
    Raws
    NU Link

Thoughts:
    I just checked the raws earlier and it revealed many things about the past.

Makoto went to the past at the time of hero Abel due to the sun goddess request. There he saved a little girl named Momo who later was turned into vampire and gets the great sage skill. That made Makoto realize that the great sage knows him and that she is lying about not meeting him before.

It does put into another light how Makoto is treated and the favor that he has with her since the person in question sounds standoffish to other heroes even Sakurai who was said to be Abel reborn.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

[​IMG]
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  3. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the light novel until volume 4 and WN until chapter 232 I am pretty sure:

that abel died one thousand years ago and its actually makoto that uses his "changes" skill to take Abel identity and defeat seal the demon lord

It would explain why the demon lord didnt die theres 1000 years ago since Makoto doesnt possess the skill hero of light

It would explain why the supposed Abel disappeared after the demon lord was sealed saying the saint Anne that "somebody was waiting for him" (imply the promise he did to lucy to return whatever happen to the current time)

It would explain why the cherry tree are abel favorite tree even though he isn't even japanese lol

It would also explain why when Makoto asked how was Abel to the great sage, she answers that he was always meticulously preparing for battle and would never fight without being fully prepared which wasn't hero like ... It's actually makoto RPG playing method, be sure to be stronger than the boss

Well anyway, when I began this novel 2 weeks ago I wasn't prepared to have something so great to read. Best girl Feriae, period.

Also thanks to the translator for doing an excellent job to the english translation.

hulong, ZeroR18, magical_al00 and 2 others like this.
  4. Mikhel

Mikhel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriussly??? How Abel dead?? I don't read the raw so it's surprised me.

btw it's any different between LN and WN??

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  5. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story is kept in the LN but there's some addition due to limitation of words:

LN volume 2 has an extra story where Makoto/lucy and sassan goes into love hotel together ( lucy knew it was love hotel but the two others being isekai people didn't know, so it's quite amusing)

Volume 3 was especially interesting since after makoto becomes the hero of water country, they go into a "vacation trip" in some resort island near the last dungeon where goddess noah is kept. We got some nice illustrations of princess sofia in swimsuit and makoto realizing that she deeply loves him. Which is by far far sooner than in the WN. It actually takes around 50 chapters in the WN for makoto to realize that sofia has some affection for him. At the end makoto tries to solo the dungeon and meet Goddess eur and also have a face-to-face moment with leviathan. He falls a bit into despair understanding that it's not a creature that human can beat. A sweet heart moment with lucy and sofia makes him get his energy back.

Volume 4 is also important at the epilogue. Where we have a discussion between the great sage and makoto concerning "hero abel" and "maou cain" ( the previous follower of goddess noa there's 1000 years ago), very deeep foreshadowing. but I won't say more since the WN isn't there yet in english !

Also remember than what I wrote above is nothing more than my own hypothesis on all the foreshadowings and hints the author wrote here and there. Maybe those are traps and I get it wrong.

ZeroR18 and Korleone like this.
  6. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as the recent chapter is concerned. It seems like we'll see Makoto doing most of Abel's work... The original party have known them separately. Also it might be too soon but most likely Makoto will be able to communicate with the Light Spirits?

The condition on him being there is actually 'Abel' being 'alive'. It most likely will be like what the other said (with the original party hiding the fact that Abel died) or that Makoto will pose as Abel while the real one is having the grand bus of his life till the last where they will fight the GDK

Momo and Saintess Anne will be 100% be on Makoto's at this rate instead of Abel, and Makoto as dense as he is will see it otherwise till he came back and have Great Sage goes crying and call him onii-chan.

Korleone likes this.
  7. MrMuunster

MrMuunster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whut furiae join sakurai or makoto harem ?

8. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you want the answer, I will give it here:

She joins Makoto harem very later on

Fariae has the best character development of the story. There's no debate on it, reading her "story arc" is really interesting and how her feelings evolve really pull the readers: after all why can a man love multiple women at the same time (aka harem), but women can't fall in love with two MC at the same time in current novel ? Fariae is a new approach to the concept. So reading how she is torn between her two loves is fascinating and the author pulls it off wonderfully.

Also according to the author, in the afterwords of volume 4, he admits that Fariae is the original female main character and the one Makoto was supposed to meet first when he began to write the WN on syuosetsu. Unfortunately, because her story arc is really dark (foreshadowing), and her background harsh, he decided to make her appears later and created Lucy which is just like her a half-demon but with a more energetic and heartful personnality.

Korleone likes this.
  9. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    It was when the sun hero almost killed her and the light hero failed to save her, and when she is starting to lose consciousness, Makoto in a fit of rage forced himself to use the Spirit King form to save her, and also literally kill that hero both spiritually and literally... (also apparently that hero is the Sun Goddess' brother or something i smell some God trying to steal some of Makoto or the Light Hero's Women at this point, as we haven't see any male gods atm). She blames herself for this and when the goddess have finalized that Makoto really died to save her... She goes bonkers for a while on both Light Hero and Sun Saintess till they revived Makoto.

She was officially in Makoto's at chapter 220... But she is actually leaning to Makoto even before that incident happened...
    I forgot which chapter but Friae have confessed to Makoto that she WAS in love of the Light Hero on their walk home...

MrMuunster and Korleone like this.
  10. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh apparently Lucy's Ancestor's daughters (an elf and a beastman) fell in love at first sight LMAO. And the great spirit of water was named Dia by Makoto and she got materialized and be seen by both Abel and Momo. The next focus in this chapter would be the legend where Abel will see the Holy dragon who he would be riding in...

Korleone likes this.
  11. JBwB

JBwB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious English TL reader here.

So who's in Makoto's harem as of now in the latest chapters of the raws?

12. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucy
    Sassan
    Sophia
    Friae

Potentially at the end of arc:
    Momo
    Dia
    (Both of them are surely be alive even at present anyway)

The first Saintess might be but as the legend says it's still unknown if her love is Abel since 'Abel' is undoubtedly Japanese from the clues we got.

edit:
    I forgot Mary from the guild lmao

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    JBwB likes this.
  13. MrMuunster

MrMuunster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just out of Curiosity have Sakurai got the taste of furiae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ?

14. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    They never get together alone ever since Makoto became her Knight iirc... And no, it's just one-sided crush from her (she only think the other guy likes her too when she was drunk that time) apparently.

15. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no...
    We've been HAD!
    Aberu-chan is a TRAP!
    They got me this time but next time I will not!
    I call dibs on that White dragon. ๏_๏
    hmmm, wont this become:
    Savior Abel in history = Makoto in Change mode
    Real Abel = Saint Anna
    Great Sage = Momo
    Johnny = Johnny
    ?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    Korleone likes this.
  16. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTH?!

Real Abel = First Saintess

I guess Abel did get to the best bus of her life in this.

If this got circulated when he goes through present, i will feel bad for our Light Hero.

Hope Princess Noel isn't the Actual Reincarnation of Abel (Also no promises or BS that she'll wait for him forever)... And somehow she remembers Makoto in her past life and get taken away too

240 in a nutshell

Holy Dragon get rekt... Somehow it didn't anticipate that the Weakest Mage is the one controlling the spirits (apparently Holy Dragon sees Dia and got super surprised when Dia calls Makoto 'my King'), He summons all 5(?) other water spirits to freeze every dragons except the HD, but the real kicker is the Holy Dragon get scared when he showed his dagger to show his intent to kill every dragons in here (It's a god killing blade, also they attacked first). Now the Holy Dragon got real scared and vows to help their cause in exchange of sparing its family (clan wtv). And apparently Abel fainted since he is a human and can't handle the Spirit's rampaging power... So Holy Dragon gives them a place of refuge at the place near the spring. Placing Abel on a bed there... Fastforward to some time i didnt care, Makoto checks on to Abel and got surprised how the f*ck did Princess Noel got here and he sees that she is wearing Abel's clothes and voila! See you on next episode

JBwB and Zakoo like this.
  17. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao I wasn't expecting this, I'm broken.

Really the author pulled this trope. I can't believe this.

18. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering how Ira's memory/conciousness share ability will pan out in the story.
    It seems like a plot hole to me.
    Now that Ira mellowed with Makoto, she said that she can share memory/conciousness from herself in other timeline and asks Makoto to look for her past oracle so that he can report his progress.
    But if she can do that, doesn't that mean she should've already known from the start that Makoto is the savior of her and other goddesses' asses everytime?
    I mean, If Makoto made contact with her in the past and knows the future.
    She wouldn't want him exterminated with Furae on the hero meeting.

19. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible Reasons:

1. The past has already changed... Remember when Makoto is arriving and notice Savior Abel changed to General Abel? It might have been Avengers End Game type of shenanigans at this point where they will deviate abit on the written past to fix the present. (very low chance of it happening)

2. Or it could be the similar as Invaders of Rokujyouma one (won't further explain this one). Where they knew all along he's Savior Abel and they just want him to enact how the history happened. This is the most likely to happen unless "Abel" said that the real one died to save her and she has to use something to pose as him (unlikely but the viewers might riot so he might retcon the reason if it's that bad or cliché). If it does then it will be back to reason 1 again, the history has changed. This is grey zone since Makoto didn't see yet if the First Saint really joined at that point of history, or they (Hero Party) purposely hid it.

Edit:
    1st reason is very unlikely... The goddess are most likely feigning ignorance like how Momo didn't say she knew Makoto there so that she won't inadvertently change how Makoto see the past.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Eve likes this.
  20. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I'm agreeing with second reason. You can see it how Great-sage sama acts with Makoto "first" time they meet. She probably couldn't hold her feeling after 1000 years. But I'm pretty sure that all the gods knew that who was makoto but feigned ignorance.

It's pretty obvious if you think about it. Why did Noah-sama meet makoto in her real form at the beginning of the novel even though she could have turned him crazy like Demon king Cain? Because she knew beforehand that Makoto was immune to her charm skill. Probably because it's actually Makoto that killed Cain and she was watching them from her jail. She is the only one that can create the skill Spirit control, and since Makoto possesses it she must have understood that he came from the future

Then again, story with time travel are always difficult to understand and write because the physic due to time travel isn't understood even with our current knowledge.

ZeroR18 and Eve like this.