Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but when he ambushed Makoto's party , Furi-chan din't see him coming and Makoto wasn't able to detect it so maybe the same happened with Isaac.

I had the theory that Isaac is also a puppet and the real Nevia is bidden her time while waiting to act (or when the author decide is time for her to get outsmarted)

Since he hail from the water country, they believe he's the weakest from the list even if he's considered a hero on the level of the Crimson Witch and Momo, also the Author stated that the people that witnessed Makoto travel to 1000y in the church have a "leash" in that they had forbidden to talk about it.
    With that year of not being there, they grow bold and are taking adventage of the leash to play ignorance probably.

Unless we wanna see Makoto getting erased, she wouldn't fuse with them (unless Noah use some trick, or found a hole on the rules of the Olympians ) Also she didn't fused back on the past so even if she isn't bound by some rule/penalty ,the requirement is probably outside of Makoto powers ....unless this get unlocked after obtaining the dragon king emblem

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  2. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We already know how shameless Highland is. Even when Makoto wad forgiven by Althena for being the Apostle of Noah, the Pope was still hostile to him.
    Still, the author should have dropped hints about the status of Makoto. The amount of respect he receives is inconsistent considering his status.
    Well, most of them were looking down on him or hated him at first (Highland and Laphroaig). Still, I feel like this chapter is a mess.
    On a side note, does anyone know why Makoto is hated by Laphroaig ?

3. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Written here

「月の国のみんなは、私の騎士に対抗心をむき出しなのは困ってるのよね……」

フリアエさんがげんなりした顔になる。

どうやら月の巫女の守護騎士は未だに俺一人で、その点が月の国の民は気に入らないらしい。

He is her knight but doesn't act as one so, meh I can understand this one at least seeing how the people of the moon country are crazy about Furi.

4. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, okay. So Makoto is hated because it looks to others that he is neglecting his duties as her Guardian Knight. As they don't know anything about Makoto going to the past, the devilkins must think that Makoto is some kind of asshole who left Furiae alone for one year. I can somewhat understand them.

5. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and his friends and lovers never told him about his change of status, they're at fault too. Even as a passing mention "Ah Makoto, you got promoted to Hero status on the same level as the Sage-sama and Lucy's Mother! Isn't that good?"

Because Makoto currently is the only Guardian Knight appointed by the Queen of the Moon Country and probably that's a reason for jealousy, and maybe hate since he's a human? (even if he's an otherworlder...)
    Also i'm guessing since Furi haven't told them/neither Havel, what Makoto did for her. In their eyes Makoto doesn't deserve that honor. (Kinda a flag right there because it seems is rosing a dangerous level of fanatism in the Moon Country)

6. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Devilkins of Laphroaig are fanatics of Furiae, but I suppose that the only thing above this is their hatred for Highland ?

7. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't help he appeared with a Royal Knight Emblem of Highland to the meeting xD

8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and Furiae was really flustered when she learned this. It is a shame that she can't make him a Royal Knight because there are only mages in Laphroaig lol XD. They are a race skilled in magic and only one year passed after the reconstruction of the country, so I guess they didn't have the time to train warriors as training mages is the fastest way to increase their military strength.

9. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She could, she's the Queen, what better person than one of her benefactors, friend (and lover?)

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Havel stopped her from doing this. It would only create unnecessary disorder and more jealousy against Makoto.

11. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will happens anyway everytime he will goes to meet her, also is kinda weird that fanatic loyalty of them: "Our Queen is da best, she will guide us to peace and victory!" "Oh? The Guardian Knight that the Queen appointed herself so it will means that she consider him worthy of the position and probably trust him... Let's harrass him!!"

12. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being a fanstic doesnt mean they consider the feelings of the person they worship. Only what they think is correct so if they previously hated humans then their reaction is normal. There is also the fact that Makoto was busy doing pointless stuff(with regards to the results as Iblis is now stronger) that he could have made a good impression by being present with Furiae while the Moon kingdom is rebuilding.

13. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Highland and Laphroaig.... I never really had any expectations for them. Both of them should be in ruins, then another Country should take the number 1 spot from them. Furiae and Noel, what was the point in these two being queens when they can't even speak up to their subjects, especially Furiae? She's as naive as Nevia in that regard and Furiae is 1/8 or 1/4 demon. In the biblical story of Cain and Abel, it was build-up of envy and resentment that lead to tragedy and murder. These issues of jealousy should be addressed immediately before they reach a boiling point. I do agree, Furiae's characterization is messy.

At least Sophia and Momo is there to soothe everything. Missing Dia though, she could scare them a bit with a Tsunami or Mana overdose.

With each new chapter it seems the foreshadowing in the prologue is coming true. Eiyuu and Yuusha. Great Hero (Eiyuu) becoming a Great Demon Lord (Makoto's and my favorite ending to games). I can definitely see Astaroth becoming Makoto's subordinate after he wins and offering Mel as his bride or queen. I wonder how much that demon city changed or expanded? Is Mel a NEET at home waiting for Makoto? Will she finally kiss him? Will Johnny's dark elf daughters be waiting for him? Will Noah handover Cain's armor to Makoto later? Lot's of things to look forward to.

All of demon continent belongs to Great Demon Lord Makoto. The other nobles should start kowtowing soon or else some category 7 hurricanes (only go up to 5 in the real world) will come their way soon hahahaha.

14. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never saw Mel having any feelings towards Makoto.

I will feel horribly perplexed if suddenly there's something aside respect in those two relationship.

15. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a chapter in which Momo says that the eyes of Mel looking at Makoto are the same of those of Anna.

16. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just momo being the usual though

17. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the characterization of Furiae and Noel are getting worse. It makes me believe that Makoto shouldn't have come back to the present and should have enjoyed his time with Momo and Anna.

Makoto is being the usual though. He doesn't really care that much about being hated by Highland Laphroaig. However, he should crush them sooner or later if they are overstepping their bounds (maybe they already did ?).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  18. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    back then in the 1000y arc i was waiting for makoto to return to the present but now i wish if he didn't; the story was at it peak in that arc

19. sadner

sadner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also waiting for him to return the entire time but now im thinking, shouldn't he have just stayed in the past. We could have seen a lot more action from makoto, cain and anna together challenging the most famous dungeons for example. Now all we get is arrogant nobles, people that hate makoto while in the past everyone (even some of the demons) loved and respected him. He was also more powerfull than in the modern era. Hoping the author will make this final arc the best one. BTW Do you guys expect the old titan man (arc 1) to return with a lot of his freed comrades eventually.

20. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in a after-story ( unless he appears to advice Makoto in how to trick the divine beast that guard the last dungeon)
    Since the titan and giants aren't ready, otherwise it will be a hilariously and sad one-sided beating unless Makoto and Noah weaken the Olympians enough to have a chance and even then we don't know what the Devils and Neutrals gods will do.