Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. I just think the other girls are better tbh. I actually had more trouble where to place Anna. This might change in the near future but as of now, this is my ranking. And yes, I’m a proud Momo simp. Nothing could change her ranking in this list.

2. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay. Well, she spends most of her time scheming something or trying to seduce Makoto. She doesn't have a lot of heroine or waifu attributes in fact, so it is understandable. Lately, I am thinking that she is more like a hidden boss/villain than a heroine because of how suspicious and manipulative she is.

3. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed a pattern in my list haha. My top 3 are mostly kuuderes and danderes. I do like yanderes and tsunderes too but kuuderes just has a special place for me.

4. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, for me, I like kuuderes, then tsunderes. I don't like yanderes that much.

5. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto should have asked for a moment to fuck Lucy before getting sent back to the past. That way he'd have been able to use fire spirits as well through his Love Pact. I want to see him perform these kind of feats with Ifrits.

6. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sofia would have gone crazy if he were to marry lucy even though they agreed (the girls) that sofia is the official wife lol

7. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Atleast we know how enemies feel when they got slaughtered by Makoto ... He's really a very scary opponent, Noah's Apostles always being seen alike lol...

Also about the fire spirits... If i remember correctly the water spirits do get jealous when he did connected to Lucy to invoke fire spirits so I'm not as excited... Maybe i would if it's higher form like time and light instead.

8. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zakoo

Just because Ira's probably manipulative does not mean it has to be malicious. Makoto's relationship with Sophia was manipulated by Noah and Eir's meddling, but it became a major positive for him. So I could see it that way.

I want to say Ira reminds me of Kizuna Ai or Pekora. The VTubers.

Awww, you guys put Lucy at the bottom. She's so funny when Makoto casually shows off his magic proficiency and she gets competitive. After all the girls except Ira, she takes after Makoto the most. On that topic, Momo would technically be the first girl since he met her 1,000 years ago. What a way to jump the ladder in this great harem obstacle course.

Also, Eir probably used Balam the Impenetrable's soul to make the Roze's guardian knight family for her Water Oracles. It would explain why that old man is initially hostile to Makoto in the beginning of this story and his durability to tank massive explosions.

Aean likes this.
  9. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao never thought about it.

If it's true, that's really genius

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    @HiroBlaze
    Interesting. I remember that reincarnating a High Rank Demon to Hero suddenly without cleansing could drive insane the reincarnated. If Eir were to cleanse a demon soul, the soul wouldn't hold much power anymore.

I think that she split the Demon Soul in some fragments and put it some of it in a human soul to reduce the risk of insanity while creating strengthened humans. Thus, the Rozes Guardian Knight household was born.

11. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't realize it either until I saw that title attached to Balam after re-reading. And I was like.... waittttttt there is a certain Rozes guardian knight with a similar disposition to Balam.

It's weird how Rozes is "perceived" as weak by people when Makoto is using sacrificial offering without any restraint. Eir is probably hiding her cards too or spent it all on defensive and healing skills like a certain Darkness from Konosuba. Eir being a pacifist.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  12. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    AH ↘️ HA ↗️ HA ↘️ HA ↗️

No... If ever, she's Minato Aqua then, a ponkotsu, and made more blunders than being actually successful in her machinations.

Surprisingly good point on Balam's reincarnation, but not for dividing a soul... We already have known that good souls are Scarce resource... And i think the Guard Captain is the only one who inherit it fully...

So if they really are a chess piece the Holy Goddesses concocted, Using the "strongest" souls they extracted in one big defense after 1000 years, It's turning into an inevitability that Noel is really Anna, huh... They're really going all-in on this

HiroBlaze likes this.
  13. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think Noel is Anna’s reincarnation too. Putting her in a coffin would mean that she became undead and that counteracts against her light skill. Reincarnating her would be a much simpler explanation. I don’t think Makoto is the one at the coffin too since he’s in a hurry to get back. The time spirits which were also introduced would probably be used to travel back to the present and the stories say “Abel” just suddenly disappeared. It would have been much better if they just said that he died after fighting the Great Demon Lord if he’s just going to hide in a coffin. At this point, I’d say the coffin contains the Light Holy Sword or Cain’s armor and weapon. Maybe Momo’s only remembrance of Makoto is there idk.

Oh yeah and speaking of Anna, let me make a theory. The reason the Moon Country was destroyed was not because of her. I think it’s because of the Moon Goddess herself, Naia.

Based on what we know so far, Naia is a goddess from another world and that she is a member of the 7 Goddesses, I think that she is a half Devil and half Holy God. The reason is because all of the 7 Goddesses are daughters of Jupiter and since she is from another world, that must mean she is a Devil since otherworlder mortals and normal mortals can’t give birth to a God, only demigods.

I think that what happened is that Typhon, the Demon God King, asked her to help them out in exchange for something. Bifrons mentioned that there was a God who helped him in the spell to invert day and night, and guess what? Moon magic has destiny magic. The fact that it was inverted to night which brings out the moon helps this theory too. Her oracle which also did some shady things and allied with the demons was probably part of the agreement with Typhon too.

Althena will probably find out about her betrayal and as punishment, destroy her country and banish her. This is the reason why she doesn’t show up and is always at other worlds. Now, Anna and Momo can’t go against a Goddess’ orders that’s why they probably couldn’t do something even after knowing Makoto’s girlfriend is from the Moon Country later on.

14. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not really a fan of the theory Noel=Anna, because what will happen to the personality known as Noel if she remember her memories as Anna ?

Will Noel "die" ? Also, does Sakurai love Noel ? It might destroy the relationship between Makoto and Sakurai if it is the case.

Moreover, it will be weird for the world to have Noel marry Makoto. How is it going to be accepted that Noel marry Makoto ? Explaining that Makoto is the true savior ?

15. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... She'll have both memories, No biggie to be honest. She'll just be torn between two things, but if her POV explains it, if she really happen to choose between two, she'll take Sakurai then, her responsibility might weight heavier and she already likes Sakurai anyways, she's not Anna in the first place. But if we're talking that there's an off-chance Anna's love transcends time, and Noel has lingering hate towards "Abel" since he left Anna for someone, I'm 1000% sure Noel will marry "Abel" against all odds out of spite, to tease and her love for our dear "Abel".

16. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will make an interesting development and I wonder how the author will write noel being torn between her current love towards yousuke and her former love towards makoto.

Either way, it will become a real carnage.

17. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its also possible that she is marrying Sakurai because of her expectations and duty like how she was engaged with Geralt before the otherworlders were summoned. What might happen if Noel is Anna's reincarnations would be that Anna's memories and feelings will awaken in Noel but wouldn't overwrite her will. It will certainly influence to be placed on Makoto's harem candidates though.

18. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that the probability is getting bigger and bigger in each passing chapters but i still really wish Anna isn't Noel at all... Even when the taken clues are saying it really will be that way, i still felt bad for Sakurai, imagine your first-in-line Wife just leave for someone else is still a big sucker punch for him, with feelings or not.

And if ever she really is Anna, kinda hope she stays with Sakurai, not lean towards Makoto instead... I'm still waiting for Anna to be a local Heroine as the author calls on Mary rather than a Main Heroine. Just bring Momo instead.

Now for Anna's ending...
    Do you think she'll be like Harumi and Alaia from Rokujouma?

It's getting clearer that the author really gave it too many similarities on Blue Knight and the Silver Princess story... Maybe the ending is too...

And funnily enough both Makoto and Koutarou has made a promise so they both have to return to the one they promised into (to the present).

Wait... it would be funnier if she turned into a sword spirit of the Goddess' knife just to follow him, like what happened to the holy sword Signaltin.

19. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Anna (Noel) and Makoto’s romantic development is in my opinion much more interesting than Furiae’s to be honest. On one hand there’s the side of Noel and Sakurai which we don’t even know if he does like her and on the other, there’s her first love Makoto. Personally, I don’t think Sakurai really likes her but is agreeing at becoming her fiance because of his duty. If he does like her, that changes the story a bit but I still think she’ll go for Makoto. The reason is because she said back when she told the story of Anna to Makoto, she was pissed off at Abel for leaving Anna. If she chooses Sakurai despite knowing that her first love is open too, then that’s her fault.

Edit: Forgot to say but their chemistry is better too.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  20. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    The only way it would work if Noel is Anna is if Sakurai is killed (not a scenario that I prefer) then she would be pushed to marry Makoto next. If Noel is Anna, I would have expected a stronger reaction from her first meeting with Makoto even if her memories were gone.

What I have seen of Anna so far, her personality is closer to Janet than Noel. She's an oracle and hero combined. Anna is what you get if you combine Janet and Leo's personalities.

Contrary to you guys, I do not believe in reincarnation in this story. The Balam -> Rozes guardian knight family is not reincarnation. It's like taking a really good raw material (demon lord confidant soul) and putting it through manufacturing then creating high quality products (Rozes guardian knight family).

We are missing a couple key pieces of the puzzle. X_X

I think the one inside the ice coffin is Anna. Makoto could be the statue of Abel.

It would be funny if Makoto used time spirits to go back, but needed up coming back 800-900 years into the future and meeting a young innocent Rosalie and they kill the Bug King.... then finally going back to his own time.

Slayer66 likes this.