Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no, it would break apart the relationships. But I think if Furi regains her memories as Nevia, she might hesitate to help the GDK because of her love for Makoto.
    The reason why Nevia was tired had yet to be explained.
    Is Makoto going to be reincarnated ?
    Edit: Tsui could be a possibility.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Blackpain likes this.
  2. Blackpain

Blackpain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same, tsu probably the one makoto met who is the reincarnated one or should i say the suspicious character of all. Anyway it just a speculation. Or maybe Mary.

This just guess but i think makoto will not marry Anna, he would disappear just like in the original history where abel disappear leaving anna saying "there someone waiting for me" ( i think, Correct me if wrong.)

3. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the ending of the arc, I see three possibilities here.

First is the most realistic and possible for me, Makoto will decline and the rest will follow as history is written. Johnny will travel, Anna will create a country, and Momo will defend that country while we still don’t have an idea of what happened to Cain and Mel. (Maybe Mel was taken by her father or is actually the white deagon of Sakurai but I don’t have an idea of what happened to Cain.) Makoto while being taught the way to travel back also subjugates the remaining demon lord.

Second, Makoto accepts and helps Anna create the country while adventuring to subjugate the remaining demon lords. As Makoto mentioned, there are still the remaining demon lords that still have to be dealt with so they reduce them so as to follow history. He also makes a child with Anna which means Noel and the royalties are his descendants. Highly unlikely though since his v-card is saved for Noah.

Third, Makoto declines and instead brings Anna to the future which creates more questions on who created Highland and why Noel looks like Anna then.

Now, this chapter reiterated the idea of Anna reincarnating since Nevia reincarnated as well. Makoto will be taught how to return so he still has to stay there for some time to hunt the demon lords. The author would probably just skip all of those as like a training arc for Makoto though. Maybe Ira will teach him to see time spirits? He doesn’t have any divinity left but maybe if his proficiency is high enough he could see them? This would also serve as a way to give a power up for Makoto especially now that the present Iblis is actually stronger than the past. Anyways, I don’t see a way for all of the present heroes + oracles + big shots like Rosalie and Great Sage to defeat him if he got stronger and even more so that Sakurai is not awakened.

As for who Nevia reincarnated, the main sus for me is Furiae and as you people added, Tsui. And if she does reincarnate as Furiae, I think it’s also highly likely that Anna was reincarnated as Noel. Present Ira was always trying to have Furiae imprisoned and that might be because she is Nevia’s reincarnation. Iblis will definitely try to persuade her into joining him by revealing that.

Blackpain likes this.
  4. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    If Tsui is not the reincarnation of Nevia, I would suspect that she is like the familiar or avatar of Naia.
    Furiae being the reincarnation of Nevia would be a huge plot twist. Perhaps Furiae would awaken her memories as Nevia, but Nevia would hesitate to help Iblis after seeing the memories of Furiae and her feelings for Makoto.
    One thing note to note. Cain's sacred treasures and Makoto's sacred treasures are completely different. It may have been of Adamantium, but the manufacturing process is different. Makoto's dagger is definitely of superior quality.

Blackpain likes this.
  5. Blackpain

Blackpain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh.... The Milf Mel-san is not on flag for makoto, where can we get a milf for makoto author-san:sneaky::sneaky:

6. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about milf, I guess it would be Eir ? She put Makoto's face on her boobs while petting his head and Makoto almost awakened a milf fetish...
    However, I feel Eir is way too black-hearted.

7. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and for me right now, it makes sense why Ira was targetting Furiae if she was actually Nevia’s reincarnation. She’s the only one among the Goddesses (unless Noah is too) who has seen Nevia directly and maybe by the feels or appearance of the soul, she noticed that Furiae is Nevia’s reincarnation and set out to capture her.

Edit: Oh and just another reminder. Next chapter would probably be a good time to post another poll. Reigokai said that he’ll update the story weekly so there should be a lot of time for that.

8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It would suppose that Ira had memories of Makoto. However, why did she back off then ? She should have used more forceful means to capture Furiae in the first meeting.

9. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Was using Alex in the meeting not forceful enough? She was about to cause a fight then but was only stopped because of others’ interference. Maybe she realized Furiae could also be an asset. As the other nobles have said, there is a possibility of Iblis contacting Furiae and Ira knowing that might have changed her mind instead and wants her to be an ally so she lets her be.

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it could be possible.
    By the way, how does the Reincarnation Spell even work ? Does it just reincarnate you and awaken your memories at some point?
    I am really worried for the reincarnation of Nevia. If it turns out that Furiae is the reincarnation of Nevia, it would be a mess.
    Any thoughts about how Makoto will return to the present ?
    Also, did anyone notice that Ira didn't see any problems about Makoto marrying Anna ? She even suggested that Makoto marry Anna and take a rest.

11. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevia = Furiae is too easy of a guess. Their personality does not line up even if she's acting. Furiae is also a holy saint like Noel.

My guess is Tsui... lol. The black cat demon that has affinity for water magic. I was not expecting Nevia to be tsun with Makoto there. In the LN, Abel and Anna married supposedly. I like how Anna shut down Momo chance to get married too since she will meet him 1,000 years later. Mel is the same, will meet him again later with Momo.

Nevia is part of the royal family in Moon Country and it is one of the only nations untouched by demons, so Furiae might be a descendant from the other family members.

Makoto's sacred dagger is special even more than Cain's stuff it seems. Makoto think it's probably his item is latest edition, but Noah likes him more than he knows. Next arc will have more Noah says the author.

12. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 11, we might even have hints that Noah actually has feelings for Makoto like Noah suddenly hugging Makoto or something like that.

Nevia was born from a concubine, so she definitely has siblings.

The dagger might have other effects. There's one thing I am wondering. Why did the dagger couldn't even block a superior rank appraisal ? Were the ressources all used on hidden functions of the dagger or Noah did that on purpose ? Just how much is concording to her plans ?

13. Doctor Doctor

Doctor Doctor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, probably that dagger is installed with numerous hidden effects that there's no space left for anti-appraisal.
    Also, it seems that even in the past, the moon oracle and sun oracle already hate each other but how did it all happen anyway?

14. Blackpain

Blackpain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me I think Eir just messing around or teasing him, calling Eir a black hearted kinda too much.. Makoto calls her black hearted cause of her playful seductive nature( I mean a sadist [ well this just my opinion ] for me I think there's reason why Eir is like that to makoto) sometimes she tell a lie, among all the Goddess makoto meets, for me the Eir is the first one (for me) to openly show her true personality, second is Ira unlike Noah and althena they been introduced but they still suspicious about their personality, I mean they been hiding theirs cards well. It reminds me back to a certain chapter where althena came for first in a thousand years to Noah domain just to apologise makoto for alex wrong doing, thinking about it they been friends for thousand years after the war they didn't talk too each other, they just suddenly appeared when makoto became the apostle they become friends again( at least how I see it). For I think Noah, althena, Nia and Eir are playing some game( of love, or who will win in their favor ) in makoto's life. Eir, Noah and Ira are quite touchy (Flirtatious) to makoto even thou they are goddess even thou makoto is just a human. Anyway this just opinion I could be wrong about them.

What about Mary( Receptionist) , He could be a possible variable for Nevia’s reincarnation. She is the second Woman after Noah who been introduced( I don't the author will,forget about her after Milfy Moments) Nevia said in last line "that you already met me". Mary is perfect variable for it cause her past wasn't introduced yet. ( i hope not, I Like mary a lot )
    Anyways this just my speculation after all. Pls gives some opinions seniors:):D

P.S Sorry for sudden editing and deleting, my messages keeps duplicating so i had erased it. :(

15. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The flag is too high.

Who is nevia 1000 years later.

The cat ? Furiae ? Noel maybe ?

16. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddesses couldn't lie right? They just omit some crucial info just like how Eir omits the details of sacrificial technique benefits for holy gods, Furi being reincarnation of Nevia is highly likely, Makoto marrying Anna or not might not actually matter that much since they will meet again when Anna reincarnates as Noel, Noel and Furi awakening their past memories seems probable too, even Noel gets angry at makoto when he tries to imitate Abel's line(someone's waiting for me thingy) when they talked before in Highland castle.

What do you think about the jet black coffin?

Tsui might be a guardian from Naia.

Sakurai becoming a fallen hero probability increased?

17. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Furiae being Nevia makes me instantanously flame the author on twitter.

He can't pull this, he can pull anything but not this.

18. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Furiae being Nevia's reincarnation and GDK revealing it during their fight actually opens the plot about Furi being the enemy of the world again for Makoto to protect her, it might be actually the continuation of Furi's brilliant love story.

19. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would accept Furiae being Nevia reincarnation only if it leads to her having a change in philosphy thanks to Makoto ( and the pawa of love)

If it makes her the one who stab Ryousuke as expected by Ira, I get crazy.

20. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be Makoto, Furi, someone from snake church maybe Isaac or GDK since Ira couldn't see who stabbed Sakurai it might be from different religion.