Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing that bothers me with Nevia reincarnating is how she knows who she reincarnated with and met with Makoto in the future.

Only Ira and Noah of the past understand whats happening in the future thanks to their destiny magic level. So either she has high rank destiny magic too ( Furi possesses destiny magic but very low level) or either she reincarnated into a being she was sure was destined to meet with makoto, so Tsui is out. We are left with the princesses of the countries, but most of them are oracle so potentially under the supervision of goddesses. So we are left with Furi again since Naia doesnt give a single fuck about the whole world it seems. But Althena making Furi a saintess doesnt allow such a possibility, or the author pulls us the legendary "my little brother was defeated and I was in the front of the my future husbando Ryousuke so I didnt check throroughly enough" and we get another ponkotsu megami

This is soooo troublesome with me, I feel like the author created a future shitstorm

2. abelgreyrat

abelgreyrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A super crazy theory: Nevia reincarnated into Aya's sister. The problems are she isn't meeting Makoto and why can Furi know her location by Destiny magic.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  3. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevia's method of creating a world peace by charming all the people isn't good and her sin of forcing the human and demon union is a grave crime but lets try to atleast view it on her perspective, being a princess but got betrayed and imprisoned by her own family because of her demon blood, nobody helps her until Naia selects her to be the moon oracle, her life experience might be the one that gave her the idea of uniting the human and demons so people like her would have a place to live, she actually have reasons and her ultimate goal is world peace and not domination.

Under the GDK rule the demon continent is at peace their cities interms of development even surpass the Highland country, weak demons could live peacefully plus like what Nevia said they were happy even though they were charmed, Even when Makoto visits Laphroaig and dropped lightning outside the city to divert the attention of black knights Nevia shows that she truly cares for her people.

to me she is criminal but i dont think she's evil.

4. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure the beginning of the arc was year ago but arent you folks forgetting that while the demon continent is at peace, the central continent is a human farm where humanity is raised as fodder and eaten by demons and the few people surviving are doing it in a labyrinth full of monsters with no possibility of any development possible ? I mean, certainly under those prehistoric conditions, even monkeys would have better civilisation than human.

The happiness of some by the sacrifice of the others has really never been good or moral. Since somebody talked about 86, nobody would try to argue that what the republic did was good because Alba people are living nicely inside the Great wall ... Aside the Alba themselves.

5. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Nevia is a 100% case of "She's correct, but that doesn't mean she is right" statement so i would not bother on it that much...

Also it might be better for me to pause reading this novel on raw as the wait for conclusion is killing me lol

6. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zakoo Furiae has monarch or saint rank destiny magic. That's why some of us suspect Naia to also be a time related goddess.

The only ones at peace are the demons. The devilkins are looked down upon by the demons and humans are livestock. That is a false happiness of a doll and Nevia thinking of it in such a way makes her out to be more twisted than Cain. Looking at it now from a broader perspective, her actions led to devilkins being widely disliked in the future.

Nevia created a 1,000 year old refugee issue in the long term using her charm, Furiae solved it without relying on charm using her companion's help as well as assistance from Ira. Nevia did not learn from her mistakes and fully intends to repeat it (at least that is what I surmise from her last words), sabotaging all of Furiae's efforts at rebuilding potentially.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    Buta Yarou likes this.
  7. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I didn't expect Olga to look like this. Momo-chan is cute. Sofia-sama got cuter ? Is it me or her eyes are too big ?

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  8. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tf? thats olga? arent she lacking muscles?

9. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I imagined that she would have some abs.
    Geralt in volume 4 looks like a brat.

10. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is still a human being so she would have a more slender frame but the abs is still there. If she were to have thicker beastman blood then the abs might be very obvious.

11. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    I expected Olga to look like the Fire Hero in World Reformations illustration on Rei's site. Tan, Bulking muscles, bikini armor, etc. Sophia looks cute, where's Furiae looking at dancer clothes or her mini-date with Makoto? Do we get an illustration of Makoto being tempted by honey traps?

12. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I also imagined Olga like that. I just expected more visible abs.

The illustrations are just from a preview of the volume 7. We definitely need Furiae's illustrations and Sofia's illustrations when she pushed down Makoto.

By the way, I think the illustrator got better at colored illustrations.

13. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he did. I just find it funny how Makoto looks low-key handsome no matter the dangerous situation. No wonder the girls fall for this airheaded womanizer.

I would prefer a more mature style than cute. Oh well.

14. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are those the one of the new light novel? Why do they look like so low quality? Is u-tam still doing the graphic? Between the Sophia of volume 4 cover and the one shown here there's an immense gap of quality.

And who even are the two girls in the middle? I can't even recognize them, did some beginner take care of this? This is some real low shit graphics

What the hell is the editor doing when he gave the OK for those. Why is the style so cutely pure when so far it was cutely serious.

15. abelgreyrat

abelgreyrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are normal. I guess the problem is that they are low resolution preview images (500x705 px) ?

16. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Those images are from a preview of volume 7 on overlap, so this why the graphics(resolution) are bad.
    Yeah, I feel like Sofia gives a different vibe. She gives more a cute vibe than a mature vibe, it doesn't suit her at all. Also, her eyes are just way too big.
    Well, the art for Momo vs Rosalie and for Sofia is "cute", I don't know why the illustrator decided to do this. Let's just hope the rest of the illustrations is not like this.

17. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sofia smiling is already a miss, she barely smiled in the LN. I don't think the author even described her smiling, she is the ice princess after all.
    She is really touchy on Makoto and sweet verbally, but her face is mostly stoic and always hard because she constantly worries about makoto but I don't remember the author writing she was smiling once.

Illustrator is tam-u and I am used to way better illustration from his part: Really disappointed right now

18. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she rarely smiles, but she does smile.
    It is just that kind of smile doesn't suit her. A smile like in the cover of volume 4 would have been better. It would have given her a more "mature" vibe.

A slightly warm expression from her is more than enough. The colder an ice princess is, the more valuable is her smile. The more she smiles, the more her smile loses his value.

On a side note, a preview of volume 7 is available on Overlap. Do you know what it is about ? From looking at the illustrations, Makoto's party just arrived at the Fire Country.

19. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Sophia with her cold gaze mode off is quite generic lol... Though her smiling like that is not quite normal with how she present to public. (Though i guess it's her happiness leaking is the main reason)

Though i think that illustration is where they are already very close so i can understand.. Also i never thought Olga would be that "soft" looking, if ever she'd be similar to Mord-chan if not an actual Amazoness on my imagination.

20. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume Sofia's scene is a light novel exclusive but we would have to wait till we get the volume to be sure.