Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Blackpain

Blackpain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Guessing....

What if Janet is Anna is reincarnation??

(Something wrong with my device it keeps duplicating my messages:eek:)

Anyways this new illustration is quite disappointing especially for Sophia.
    I saw Sophia chest got smaller and includes her mature vibe. Just to be sure I check the Vol.4 cover and it was:unsure:..... Sigh.... I'm sad.. For me the previous illustration are better than this new one....

2. abelgreyrat

abelgreyrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the author want Anna reunite Makoto 1000 years later by reincarnation, I think the best way is reincarnating Anna as Janet.

Is there a chance that Nevia's reincarnation is someone Makoto known but didn't meet yet?

3. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I don't want Anna to reunite Makoto by reincarnating into a known character. It will just destroy the character development. It will be better if Anna were to reincarnate into an individual we don't know. For example, Anna could reincarnate into some nameless Heaven Winged Folk.

Unless Nevia lied, Makoto met the reincarnation of Nevia. Nevia probably reincarnated into some Devilkin.
    By the way, if one reincarnates by the Reincarnation Spell, does one retain their skills or not ?

4. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your guess is as good as the rest of us.

Sophia defrosted faster in the LN more than WN to the extent that people comment about it. The WN lacked reactions from side characters like Fujiyan looking at Ira and Makoto's closeness for example. Sophia smiling is not that much of issue since it is a kid of date with her lover in volume 7 (fire country after she thought Makoto died).

The illustration with Makoto and Sophia looks off. Sophia is not mature enough compared to the previous volumes, then Makoto looks weird too. He looks childish. I would have preferred a more mature style for characters like Mary who should be closer is body shape to Rosalia.

5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I think about it, thanks to Makoto's invervention, the Ancient Dragons of Laberintos are still alive, so Mel will probably be very grateful to Makoto.

6. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is how she develops her love of makoto. First is he gives her a very memorable first impression. Then it turned to curiosity and following it gratefulness due to her family prospering and being alive. Finally turning into a crush/love which is commented by Momo.

7. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a new chap later?

8. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    In his twitter account, the author said that the epilogue of arc 10 will be posted later. The next chapter will be posted about 3 hours later.

9. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that i think about it, before sending Makoto to the past, all people start to lose memory about the Savior but Momo seems to be unaffected. Makoto asks her if she knows him in the past and from the reaction of Momo we know the answer.
    Plot hole?

10. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No fucking way!!!

Makoto was the one on the casket? And how will Anna meet Makoto again? What did they promise each other? Why does Momo have no idea why Noel looks like Anna? Damn.

A lot of things getting revealed here all at once. I was literally about to sleep as it’s 1:20 in my zone and the madlad updated finally. I read and tons of mindblowing surprises from left and right.

First of all, original history is fake as Momo knows Makoto from the very beginning. We don’t know what happened exactly after Anna confessed to Makoto but we can speculate that Makoto promised her something on a positive note for the future. Cain disappeared as stated by Momo and Mel is still alive; only we don’t know where she is. Since Momo didn’t explicitly nor implicitly say she’s Sakurai’s dragon, I guess we could cross that out as of this moment? Also, the origin of Momo’s moniker is out as she received from Mel. Now, here’s where it gets interesting. Lifespan doesn’t get used up when freezing yourself over a thousand years? As Dia did what she was supposed to do, where did the mana or lifespan for sustaining that come from? Also, this Makoto we are meeting now is the past Makoto or “Abel”. The present Makoto who travelled to past should be frozen now too. Doesn’t matter that much since history’s just repeated itself.

Speculations: Makoto’s destiny proficiency has gone up. He was counting the time for a thousand years so no way it hasn’t gone up. I can also smell another shuraba when the other heroines know he’s back.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  11. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Momo's POV
    Momo is alone. Anna and Johnny are no longer here. The last time Momo met Mel was five hundred years ago.
    She doesn't want to drink human blood except the blood of Makoto. She is very lonely. She really misses Makoto.

She met Makoto in Laberintos and she was really emotional at that time.

How Makoto came back:
    Makoto was in the black coffin. Dia froze Makoto and waited for him to wake up. Momo was entrusted to protect Makoto during his sleep.
    Edit: Makoto, you made Momo cry ! Take responsability for leaving her alone for 1,000 years and marry her !

12. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s just in time to kick Iblis’s butt again isn’t he? Time to show the present heroes and oracles who the Savior was, I guess? I can already see him flexing his powers and asserting dominance on all of them! Damn, I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

13. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be surprised if Makoto's water and destiny magic proficiency go up. Now, Makoto probably surpassed 1,000 in water magic proficiency.

Also, that afterword about Ira at the end:
    <Goddess of Destiny = Ira-sama>
    The final chapter also has a solid turn, so I won't talk about it here.
    To put it one way, the character who was most off the plot and rampaged.
    The update of Chapter 10 was delayed because of this goddess.
    LMAO !

Also, the author is planning to do an afterstory.

Edit: Yeah, it is really time to kick Iblis's butt and time to show the present heroes the might of the true savior.
    Another edit: By the way, it has 366 days since the start of arc 10 ! It took one year to finish arc 10. It is incredible !

14. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its crazy! imagine how lonely momo is, and did just anna and makoto promise to meet again after a thousand years? can someone confirm this? ive only read it at MTL and can barely understand it can somebody confirm this please :(

15. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Anna and Makoto promised each other something, but we don't know the contents of the promise.

16. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is the next chapter?

is the next arc the last?

will translator-san release a new chap tommorow?

Im still sad about Momo's story, raised in human farm, lose her father and mother, got saved by Makoto her sweetheart and after a year he also left(frozen in coffin), trained for 500 years :(

17. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the next arc is the last.

According to the afterword of the author in the epilogue, Momo is the main heroine of arc 10.
    Also, the author wrote arc 10 for the sake of writing its epilogue.

I want Makoto to kiss Momo. She has been living alone 1,000 years for the sake of one person. Makoto must take responsability.

18. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Announcement on twitter?

From what the author wrote in the comment, Anna is out in the modern times but she will come up in the after story. It's a bit sad and we don't know where the fuck Noel is coming from at this point.

19. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he wrote it in its afterword like a year ago, but he already erased it by now.

20. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand. Would the next arc really be the last one? There’s still a bunch of things which I really would have like to get tackled too. Or is he just going to continue it on the light novel perhaps?