LCD Close Combat Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Oct 28, 2015.

1. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    *drowning in chapters*

2. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That fat man is dumb as fuck, you don't attack nobility.

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something tells me Naifa Lian is going to be joining Sou Jia group

4. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    From the recent chapter she won't be good enough but she might instruct what she currently knows (that agility technique)

5. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yea she aint strong enough now, but this little guy has an uncanny ability to others that follow him stronger. But loved the teasing going on with the Angel Corp leader and Sou Jia....ah the day when he finally learns what to "do" with woman......

6. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea.. but I doubt that will ever happen. The author likes to make the MC OP as hell and smart as fuck.. but some to women and hes back to his clueless child self... Its mostly a ice breaker effect to show hes still a young child.

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well he is only what 12, 13 wait til he gets older he has what 136 women to pick and choice from

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it will happen at some point, if the author can write nsfw stuff when he's 10, he sure can when Suo Jia goes into purberty.

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I think your going on the low count. I think he will have an entire city of women he can choose from...

10. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys forgot the most important part of recent chapters... He mentioned his mother!

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea like whats up with that. I mean when we first meet the MC he's one big momma's boy and everything is for her but as soon as he gets the White Villa its like "where she go?"

12. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    CCM is on a roll today ! also perverts everywhere and gravity is a b****!

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    tell about it i was letting it sit to build up chapters to read now i have close to 30 to read to get caught up

LoneWanderer23 likes this.
  14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I give up I thought I could get caught up before bed but taffy keeps burying me with more releases lol

15. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother**** this Prince is good at scheming

16. ln_

ln_ All hail Master Roshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I always found it strange that the Flame Wind warriors got away so easily. No way any kingdom would allow a person's power to grow without check. Even forgoing other incidents, they would notice when a "golden triangle" trade route is routed by 36 fire wind warriors !

But still, I always wonder how he is so smart when he is not even reincarnated. Even he can make a mistake huh !

17. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    Depending on the author's note on the next few chapters, just like the one when he was defending his character of an eight-year-old smart ass, I will drop this. All this build up with Duo Mei is just shattered like this out of nowhere. Unless the prince held their family as hostages, this is just BS. There aren't even an implication of the fourth prince's puppet hands. The two generals also reports to the emperor previously since they defend a border fort unless the author BS us with excuses.

The author did say that the golden trade route is 65% of the economy of Holy Light, but mentioned it later that it's insignificant because it's only three trade routes out of many. This kind of jump back and forth of plot device irks me the most.

18. ln_

ln_ All hail Master Roshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Duo Mei is good but not as fun as Aimi and Aili. I would be devastated if they were the Prince's pawns.

Similarly, I dunno how any country will allow one city to attack another without an appeal to the imperial court first. It concerns stability of the whole kingdom if nobles wage war on each other so freely !

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had to guess, it would be that the 36 girl's family are being held hostage? I mean, his angels aren't very stealthy and they fit the exact number of the missing girls. Everyone would know Suo Jia had the warriors, I dunno what Suo Jia thought when he used them.

Feels bad for Suo Jia, now he's all alone.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  20. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    It happened before the fall of the han but that's due to a less stable monarchy. The Emperor spends too much time with his concubines/Empress to forget the state of affairs of his kingdom. He has the power to give any city within his kingdom to Suo Jia even if that city is owned by another. It only means that his authority is solid enough.

The prince already knew about the windfire warriors when he gave Suo Jia the title/ranks since Suo Jia mentioned it. You know, even if their family are held hostage, I still don't want to accept it. The only reason they accepted Suo Jia as a young master was to offset the disadvantages of being a windfire warrior (makes them ugly). They were willing to jump off a cliff/kill themselves if he didn't agree IIRC, and if that premise is broken off like that, I just don't know where the author is going now. Additionally, their affection with Suo Jia grew because of what he has done to them (groom them with weekly beautification service, give them equipment, etc.).

The author might be targetting an anti-hero from the start.

It's like Zhu Xian's plot twist. The execution was bad so I had to drop it after the plot twist.
    the buddhist telling him a secret he shouldn't have disclosed and the GHOST GHOST GHOST uncle for convenience sake.

Arua likes this.