LCD Close Combat Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor is useless, I mean Suo Jia helping him and all and now Suo Jia has nothing because the Emperor only cares about screwing that schemy woman and now he's back with the Empress.

Suo Jia should just tell Wen Ya that she can forget ever being beautiful again... She can stay some fat cunt all her life if she wants.
    Doesn't she still need to see him every once in awhile? Or was that fact conveniently put under the rug? I mean Suo Jia has been gone for a year.

These girls caring about their parents is so shit, they were taken from them at low age. Suo Jia did more than they ever could.

JJ likes this.
  2. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, now I'm having second thoughts of an anti-hero Suo Jia from what you've said. I want to see how he'll create havoc!

Yeah, I think she's mad because Suo Jia wasn't visiting her anymore and plotted behind his back. I also forgot about the fact that they were sent to the academy at an early age.

EDIT: On a positive note, there's also a possibility of the fourth prince conniving with the Emperor by guaranteeing the fourth prince's grandson will inherit the throne.

Let's just see how it goes on the next chapter I guess.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  3. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Fourth Prince and Wen Ya are cowards anyhow, how come they didn't take his mother? She was back at the house when he came back. Afraid to play hard, how will they even rule? You have to be cutthroat if you want to rule.

Ultimately Suo Jia cares little about anything else than his mother. He views other people as his tools to further his goal(s).

If you want to make someone your slave/servant you need real leverage. I hope the author remembers about Suo Jia's character in the next few chapters and next arc(s).

JJ likes this.
  4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that serves as a lesson to Suo Jia, always install a self destruct mechanism on your lackey's armours. Tools should be able to be discarded at will...

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know I hope this isn't a betrayal but an attempt to force Suo Jia to say what his intentions are. I think the 4th P is just scared that this little brat is trying to make a play for the throne so he needed to use an underhanded method to find the truth. I really find these girls betraying him when all this time how its written betrayal just isn't in the cards.

6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be willing to bet my life ( :eek: ) the girls have their family taken hostage. Feels bad since they said they would give their life for him.

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    you know families taken hostage I can see that. But I mean the timing sucks. I don't understand why the 4th P would risk making an enemy of Sou Jia when he in with the Emperor I mean I Hope he's just using politics to get to understand him since the kids to much of a mystery....or this is a double cross the girls are about to behead 4th P

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    They can't. No matter what 4th P is still a royal family member, no one but the Royals could punish him. Commoners killing nobles = affront to the Empire. Nobles killing royals should be the same. Suo Jia might be a noble but he can't hurt the Prince.

The Emperor would have to command the death of Suo Jia's and all his followers for that. Can't have people thinking they can hurt those with higher status.

9. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted some action and things to change but this twist sounds so much like bullshit coming out of nowhere. I felt like all the crap I endured reading for 250 chapters was just a fucking waste of time.

I remember one of the author's explanations translated by pika back then where the guy said he didn't plan to make Suo Jia settle in that city. The more I read, the more I wondered what the hell this story was about since Suo Jia kept making bonds in the city, nurturing allies and engaging in political schemes. Now, I understand: it's bullshit writing. The guy just threw away everything he was building up for 200 chapters.
    I'm barely keeping up with this story, but all those inconsistencies are tiring me out. I'm one step away to be done with this.

10. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a huge ass prologue :ROFLMAO:

We've seen how his angels are actually not that strong when they fight the experts outside the city. Suo Jia has nowhere near the strength to even entertain the thought of going into the place where his father went. The three great trade routes they were called, I forgot tbh.

We need a real time skip to like 17-18 years old. He's 13 or 14 right now and he's so weak.

11. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    17-18 years during which the Prince will enjoy all his girls. Bleh.

12. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Lul, don't think his fiancée would approve. Plus he loved even when she was fat, they are childhood friends/lovers. He seems to be much more of a one woman type of man.

13. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares about what his fiancee approves or not? Nothing surprising about a Prince having a harem. What's more, without Suo Jia, Wen Ya will grow as big as... anyway, I don't think the Prince would think twice about it. Even if he loves her... see how the Emperor, his own father, was. He deeply loved the Empress but for the deed, he had his preferences.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  14. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor went for the young thing even thought his wife was still incredibly beautiful just slightly aged. This boy still wanted her even thought she was a landwhale. You can't compare the two. Anyway, when I said a timeskip I meant before this. Because I was speaking of my thought process of the war, his girls are still weak compared to veteran soldiers.

But still, these girls are a big bunch of beauties and you have Duo Mei. S-She belongs to Suo Jia!
    Prince wouldn't dare sex em up.

This cliff by taffy is super immoral, having to wait a week to see the continuation of this fiasco.

15. Arua

Arua Umu...~

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if this boy wanted to marry her... he never said anything about not screwing other women... And whatever he said when he was trying to convince her couldn't mean much since he was trying to be persuasive. Afterward she became the top beauty of the city so he didn't need to look away.

Anyway, I'll stack up 10 or so chapters to resume reading after this. I feel like I'll throw this in the garbage bin if I can't read whatever happens in the next few chapters in one go.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    dido I like to see how the author plans to pull this off if done bad I may trash this. I mean Sou Jia already doesn't trust adult men [because of his father], doesn't trust adults [Big Sis Wen Ya and Lan Rou] and if the 136 girls betray him then how is he going to form a harem tag [it has one] if he cant trust women his own age.....this must be a yaoi harem then

17. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be no NTR you understand.

He does't trust adult men. He will build that shota harem, mmmmm all the little boys.

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    you thinking about it, the author has "fucked us" with cliffs before. I mean take the empress arc while reading it you "Oh god no man love your wife" she goes to the dungeon to await death, mommy shows ups saying bad son. Ok good go fix, "Oh shit she killed herself". Oh wait nvm it was all big plan to get the King to fall in love again with his wife. So this "betrayal" seems to be an act just to throw off or to capture the members of the other Prince Factions and the 2 Princes that lost the right of inheritance. Think about it if 4th P knows that 1st and 3rd lose the right after he talked with the emperor than so does 2nd and the rest [isn't there 6 princes]. So make it look like 4th and Sou Jia had a "falling out" and make him a double agent in the 2nd or whoever else's faction

19. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know brah...

20. Leachinator

Leachinator [Jedi master general] Most Special Snowflake

Reading List:
    Link
    cmon guys this is definitely a double cross, there is no way his peeps betray him.