LCD Close Combat Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr like he's given jade slips to his team members with a " break this if something bad happens" but big ol' mama's boy JC couldn't be bothered to give his mother a jade slip?!?

2. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter the MC finally get betrayed and move on to find his father (i think) ?

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  3. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Man this story makes me dizzy. I can't tell if it's good or not anymore lol.
    It has good built up and I'm glad the MC was one step-ahead everytime. But dam idk. Though the betrayal arc was kinda cool at the same time it felt forced. I mean this is someone who he saw a sister and the fact he lost his army of girls was stupid AF. It's as if the Author trying make him even more crueler when MC says he regrets not putting explosive collars on them.. At the same time it feels like it's not living to it's full potential. And the romance is even weirder though not bad at first.. They don't have too listen to MC anymore since it was a Royal Decree in the first place that they where obedient. When did they become so die-hard loyal to escape with his Mom and take care of her?

Maybe my head hurts is because this was one of my first CNs. Now that I'm a experienced reader after that many years. My perspective will certainly change if i pick this up again. I'll wait till it's completed? I guess?