Resolved [Closed] Novels like rakuin no monshou

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Spellsword, Jul 27, 2017.

1. vanana

vanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take your time, It's a good to read those political novels while ignoring real world politics, though I enjoy both of them.
    Last additional:
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Anime) - Main theme Machismo and Charisma, almost all characters are Manly, it's gonna get a re-animated adaptation this year but you can try to watch the old one which was way back 1980's. It's the inspiration of Code Geass, it's a space opera like Star Wars(Valerian and Laureline)

2. Spellsword

Spellsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will do that, thanks!
    That title is somehow nostalgic, i may have watched it but i don't remember, i guess i'll try looking for the place that got the complete series

3. silentwolfie

silentwolfie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spellsword likes this.
  4. Spellsword

Spellsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said at first, the warfare part is a bonus tag for me, i'm fine with just about anything, as long as MC think or plan beforehand be it war or love problems.

I'd rather read an MC who got pathetic defeat even after planning the smallest detail and then complains, rather than MC who got pathetic defeat after jumping headfirst at the first chance they got and then complains, it's seriously annoying...
    Also if MC is either male or female then i hate if they're acting like a monk who haven't even seen the opposite gender for hundreds of years(such as nervous, stuttering, easily swayed, weak around good-looking and pushy ones, and worst, got nosebleed for just looking)

If you think it akuyaku reijo meets one of those condition then i'll give it a read, thanks!
    i'll be marking this thread as resolved, and put yours on my note ;)