Recommendations Clueless MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aceclover95, May 30, 2020.

1. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    So, there are many novels in which the protagonists are doctors or assassins or some other pro like that transmigrated into a useless/normal body. Is there any novel that has the reverse plot setup? Like, s/he transmigrated into a doctor when s/he WAS NOT a doctor and had no idea what s/he was doing and there is no convenient 'memory of the body'. I just thought it would be an interesting premise.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That kind of reminds me of a novel that I read some time ago, but I can't remember it exactly, I think I dropped it for some reason :blobunsure:
    Anyway, if I am not mistaken, It went something like this, some martial artist thief or criminal kidnapped a girl and he was injured because he was chased, and while hiding he raped the girl till he breathed his last, the new soul that reincarnated into his body was confused and panicked... :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2020
  3. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heaven's Path has such a setting, but since I didn´t like that kind of setting I dropped it right away so I can´t say if it´s good.

4. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the synopsis. It's a bit similar to what I wanted, but the 'library' in his mind defeats the purpose of the premise. I want a setting where the mc really doesn't receive anything convenient like that. Thanks for the rec tho

5. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Womanizing Mage is similar to yours

Deleted member 155674 likes this.