LCD Cohen of the Rebellion

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!!
    I pondered to continue read this or not. 'will this novel stay light-hearted or not.' With that interesting prologue i can't decide. Good thing his memory started come back. I realized that he might master all those sword, magic and.. blacksmith was it? After all they gave it away when Cohen was taught briefly by those dwarf and someone..?

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    At the moment I just want to see the reaction of his father and the prime minister... what comes after, we will see as it goes along...

3. Tianic

Tianic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the NU novel page
    Here prologue 1 to chapter 13 links are all broken, anyone can fix that?

4. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/report-problem/ Use this, and post all the right links so that it would be easier for the mods...

5. Tianic

Tianic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

6. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    i have like no idea exactly what the fuck is going on. Did we get a sudden timeskip out of nowhere? The fuck happened to that little bitch and her douche cousin-lover-or whatever the fak he was to her? I tihnk they all died, right? There there was a chapter about Cohen and his chief officers or something, about how his victories had to be partly reliant on their help and shit.....Now we get a goddamn dragon fight outta nowhere. Is Cohen a knight now? What the heck, i dont even know.... These dragons seem honorable though. Which is expected, i guess. Dragons with higher intelligence are often depicted as very prideful, which in turn gives them very straightforward personalities and stuff. Wonder if that's the case here?

7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    when i read the latest chapter i had the same reaction... what happened, where the hell the the story go from him being critically beaten, to having a nice chit chat with some dragons about saving the heavily wounded one in exchange for sparing some random chap that gave out some medicine... like he cant cure himself let alone how can he cure heavily injured dragons...

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  8. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    *reads latest chapter*
    *flips the table and loses his shit*

Luffy1996 and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  9. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, i dont know about not being able to cure himself. Seems he has some medical knowledge. Just that his problem, if you mean with magic, is way different. But as for the dragon healing stuff....i call bullshit. Unless they has humanid limbs, i doubt he owould know what to do at all. I mean i suppose he cant do guess work, and he was able to get help from that one old dragon guy, able to see the wounds and shit, but i question a lot of things there....Like maybe veins and muscles and stuff is universal, with exceptions like internal organs other than muscles, skin, veins and the like, but even that seems a bit...you know.

I would have liked a few more years with him as a kid, fuck. This could have been a great age progression novel. Like, come on. You cant not give it to us, bruh. Maybe at least just one more volume detailing his time at that school he was supposed to attend, shit. This whole time skip just blindsided us bro. Cant get my bearings. Ah, whatever. Wonder how old that dragon girl is. New harem member, perhaps? Hm...

10. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just honestly hoping he doesn't turn into a spineless save-the-world-with-kindness type of MC. Or else I'm seriously dropping this series like how the fat man dropped on Nagasaki.

11. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    me too. Though honestly, i doubt it'll happen. More like, rather than save the world, he'd just change it? Cuz he wants to, more than any other reason. Cuz he's in a poistion of power, his father's a noble with great authority and someday he'll inherit that. Its been said that he had some strange ideas, progressive ideas. He's like the Oda Nobunaga of that world, and we all know how the world viewed that guy during his lifetime. A fool, and a demon. Cohen's probably gonna go that route

And the churches of the gods, or mage society, whatever it was that was previously mentioned that had to do with that shit, wont like that. They'll prolly try to kill him if they catch wind of how deep his ideas go. They threaten to upturn the world, you know, at least the common sense of the world.

Since its like that, there are obviously some forces that may move against him. And he'd have to retalliate in kind, no? Whether thats him being cast out of his family and having to build up forces elsewhere to combat his enemies, surviving any attempts of his life during him being cast out somehow, or him becoming the head of the family sooner than expected for some reason and even still building up his forces to help him fight his enemies. Either way, thats the direction i see this heading. Not some save the world novel, thank that gods.

Personally i find the former theory more likely. Because if he does gain enemies who dont want to see him, who has such dangerous ideas and questions the ways of the world, in a position of power, then obviously they'd want to get rid of him somehow. Maybe causeing an incident, maybe framing him for some crime. Probably that, since i doubt they can just openly kill him, or even if not that then make his crime so bad he'd have to be executed.

And of course this would mean he'd escape somehow, or be exiled, and roam the world. Likely while assassins are sent to tie up the loose end that is his life. Wait, fuck, i really am ranting again...sorry....I'll shut up now....

12. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    also, fuck, that was some powerful imagery bro, nice.

TheOneTrueApex likes this.
  13. TheOneTrueApex

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I hope so. Given that he was basically a badass in his past life so I'm still quite hopeful when he finally "awakens" (my iffy feeling comes from World Teacher. MC turned out to be a wimp cum doormat despite being a reincarnated assassin). It'll be a nice turn of events when he gets the church to twist their panties in a bunch.

Thanks. That imagery might offend someone but then again, this is the internet. They've come to the wrong place if they're expecting lala land.

14. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought he already got his memory back though? Hm, but you prolly mean when he gets the ability to use magic. As for the guy from world teacher, my only real complaint was he got a bit too into that teacher shit. I mean that was always his goal, but it was more like he turned into their babysitter? I dont know, bruh. Woulda liked him acting more like an assassin too. Least for a little while. Not just immediately jumping into the teacher role. Could he not have waited? Fuck, man...give us like, 17, 20 years of him just being a badass lone wolf before he gets stuck with that job, at least...

Heh, and yeah. Say whatever you want, fam. The internet aint a place fer pansy ass lil fuckers, them bastard wouldnt survive here for long. Gots to weed 'em out.

TheOneTrueApex likes this.
  15. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, guys

read the latest chapter.... just to clarify few things
    story is still right after the fight with them snobby brats, its just that he is dying and they thought to bring him home for the last time, and on the way home they saw a dragon fly overhead and then a squad of knights rush by .. one giving a vial of something...

Then about the surgery as strange as it sounds from what I understood the old red dragon who talked to him first sent him the anatomy of dragons through mind-link, so that is why he knows what to look for. And other dragons also obviously transformed into human shape to help.

Lastly Cohan is dying because when his soul awakened his magic power came back, but since it was such a huge amount he needed to meditate and control it right away but them snobby brats wouldn't let him so he lost prime time to fix it and now the magic is rampant in him which is slowly killing him.

really wish that the story would be have better English tho.. kinda butchers most of it, the way it currently is.

It has potential to be good tho

OH lastly his memories all came back so its still the same mean dude from prologue, perhaps with touch of sweetness thanks to the childhood he had.

EDIT and finally most likely he will have to fight against his own kingdom because how the prime minister talked to his father about robbing from the people in dark forest, but we all know Cohan and his father will be against it.. thus the rebellion.

16. Tianic

Tianic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    boy he's rebelling on something much bigger than an empire

17. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am only speculating based on whats revealed on the story :p

18. Tianic

Tianic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably after a while, it will be revealed

19. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Expecting a serious storyline, but this still give me that careless vibe. Even a big event such as Cohen cured is not developed properly (I think).

20. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story seems incomplete. There are clearly sections missing... unless the author is an idiot? I like the parts there but the missing sections kind of pound down on the enjoyment. Like what happened to the two idiots who tried to kill him? He is a major nobles son and his father is close to the king... getting away just because he survived would be weird.