LCD Commanding Wind and Cloud

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you like this novel? It gets decent reviews. I’m thinking about starting it.

2. lisianthus

lisianthus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good but sometimes i really think other people are so retarded or ignorant
    I read till the latest chap and its become same plot as other cn trouble come kill then another retarded enemies and another and another

3. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is good. Actually i like it a lot, thats why b1tch about it. If i didnt like it i wouldnt say anything about it.
    But there are some small plot hole, i hope they dont bother you. You might actually just miss them if you are absorbed into the novel. I recommend it. The chapters are short tho

4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give it a try. I like harem elements too. Are the chapters real short? Like half the size of a normal CN or more like 75%?

5. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know about the number of characters used in the chapters but it takes me around 5 - 10 mins to read a chapter.
    Its more like half the size of other novels. Not sure tho.

6. Black Frost

Black Frost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s actuslly about the same size of regular novels. Average chapter is between 1500-1800 words with some chapters being much larger and some being a tad bit smaller.

7. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Im putting this series on hold untill it gets fully translated. Im at the part where the MC goes to get his father from the Quin Family or whatever the family name was.
    As of now the novels seems like a BL harem novel. The MC and his 3 frinds do almost everything together. MC spends no time with his 2 women he has now. They dont even talk to each other. Its rly frustrating how nobody knows that the MC is talented in all subjects like blacksmithing , rune making, potions .... I hope there is a moment when all the talents the MC has are revealed to everyone. People are also assuming that he is the servant of his friends all the time. At least the 3 friends are cool. My favourite character would be the fallen angle dude.
    The novel is amazing and is worth the read. But this novel takes "underestimating the main character" to a whole new level. Even in Peerless Martial God the MC is never underestimated like this. And i hope when i comaback and read it to the end, the romance will be there because right now as of the 200-300 chapters, there is none.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some comments and saw some people state the harem was pretty good in it? Anyone else have any opinions on it? Preferably from those who have gone through the 450 or so chapters.

9. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the Harem the female are all cool except one just crazy. I mean I guess she got to be for some reasons.

10. shady8x

shady8x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually despise harems and believe them to be a story ruining element. I also didn't really like the first(merchant) girl. But the violent warrior girl is great, the crazy demon girl is really interesting, the insane caitlin/killer frost split personality girl is also very interesting. The bandit girl he is likely gonna pick up in the next arc seems ok. The horrific undead lich girl he wants to get seems interesting. He really shouldn't have gone along with the playful new girl though, probably gonna almost die again soon for no particular reason... which is why I don't like harems.

I will admit that this harem has been done really well so far, but it keeps causing the same annoying problems that harems always cause(running all over and almost dying repeatedly for girls he barely ever sees.) and seems hell bent on expanding, which means less and less focus on any specific girl.

I am fairly certain it will become more and more annoying with time.

11. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    As of these 250+ chapters i read, there is no harem........ which is kind bad when the whole novel is 700 chapters in total. Romance is missing also. There are no interactions with the MC and the girls. He is more intimate with the guys than his women.....
    The translations are going hard, so i think that the novel will be fully translated by the end of next year. I hope that the harem part kicks in and the MC does not go gay for his friends.

12. shady8x

shady8x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at chapter 442 and the current arc is heavy on the harem, and it is done pretty well. Didn't notice that this story was so short though, I assumed it had a few thousand chapters like most others I read. That is too bad, I like this story. But if it is so short, then I guess the harem shouldn't get is bad as I was afraid it would.

13. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good taht the harem is growing in chapter 442 .... but, what about the romance ? Is he still always around his freinds 24/7 without saying a word to his women ? Are there more interactions ? Did he had sex with any of them ? Is Gomez Jane still emotionless ?

14. shady8x

shady8x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc has non-stop romance and constant interactions with all current harem members. His friends are only mentioned in passing. As for sex, well, lets just say that as of this chapter, the door is open for that. Gomez Jane is now awesome.

Vali Lucifer likes this.
  15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first 80 chapters. I know this is kinda a prologue since the MC hasn’t gotten the scroll yet (I think it is an early goal and not an end novel thing.) But doesn’t the MC power up too fast? He goes from a level 2 blacksmith to 5 to 8 in a days time. Similarly with his warrior skills. The only thing I can think of is since it is a relatively short novel (less than 700 chapters I think), the preliminaries have to be gotten out of the way fast so that the writer can get to the meat of the story.

16. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 486: what the fuck is going on? MC has all these other commitments. Plus there’s his harem. But now just cos some girl helped him in the past he’s gna forget all bout everything else and become a bandit for 5 years just to pay her back.

Oh and the prince as well. He wants to become a bandit with such a stupid reason. No idea what this writer is playing at here.

17. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    My dude ..... I actually read up to chapter 385 . I could not wait for a full translation.

Its amazing. The harem is fantastic and the romance is finally there.
    The demon girl was annoying but then when the MC saved her and she was all like "Merry me and become my Empress ..." it was actually funny. For now she is best girl for me. I cant bring myself to put Gomez Jane as best girl because i have a feeling she has someone else that she likes and the only reason she became the MC fiancee was because he fixed her sword.

My hope as of now is that Isabella (the principal of the academy) joins the harem :D
    But the chapters 360-385 were amazing mannnnnnn........... nonestop romance and interactions between the harem and the MC. They teached him to dance, went shopping, even tried to tempt him when they left their doors open for him at night.

This became one of my favourite novels. But i know that something will come up and ruin this pefect moment ;(

18. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT THE HELL ??????
    I knew that the good moments are going to end ;( Im at chapter 385 and its fantastic with the harem and interactions. Its soo sweet.
    But i see that this is going to end ;(

19. shady8x

shady8x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, it's like I said before, this novel did the harem part really well, for a while. Unfortunately it suffers from the same issues as other novels with Harems. The MC suddenly drops everything and everyone to go off and almost die for some random girl he barely knows. Then the moment he comes back with the new girl and apparently a sexy prince?, he will battle to the death for some other new girl and the moment that is done, he will probably go off to the desert to almost die while picking up another girl...

I wonder if he will ever go back to save his father or destroy his shitty family that keeps trying to murder him or defeat the demon lord or conquer the world or actually start exploring the endless world within his hat(cause he is still stuck around the starter village). This seems like a novel that needs at least thousand more chapters, not 226.

20. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure he will. Once the writer stops increasing his harem. Or showing off how the mc is so strong he can beat bloodline warriors. Or how he’s an expert blacksmith, pharmacist, rune master etc. Probably~