LCD Commanding Wind and Cloud

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sniff... no replies. Does no-one know whether this novel is short on purpose or because the author had to cut it short for some reason?

2. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel has ~700 chapters (i forgot the exact number). The story is getting bigger and bigger. There are multiple plot lines that will be left out. Im at chapter 520 and im telling you, the plot is growing without end. Im totaly sure this will get axed. It will be so rushed, that i dont want to think about it.
    There will be stories left untold and characters left undeveloped. Some character as of chapter 520 are forgotten lol.

Anyway, the best part of the novel is the start (the first ~50 chapter or so), then the novel goes downhill from chapter 90-100ish (the part where his best friend d....). The story continues to be bad up untill chapter 326. From chapter 326 , the novels becomes good again, but its also the part where you start to realize taht the novel will be rushed. Imo this novel needs at least ~1500 chapters to fill in the plot holes and finish the plot lines it has started.

3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so you are conjecturing. Doesn't seem anyone knows the actual history behind the rather short length of the novel. Ie., was it a normal ending, did the publisher drop it, did the author lose interest, etc..

4. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know about these things. BUt i dont care anyway for the authors reason to rush the novel. Its just sad.
    In a way i dont want to finish it now .... but at the same time i want to see this bad ending

5. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It may not close all ends but it may not be a bad ending. I haven’t looked for spoilers in a while but I don’t remember anyone putting it down. Unless you know of something specific.

6. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Is the novel droped ? It has been 2 weeks and no new chapter ?

7. CantThinkOfAName

CantThinkOfAName Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel should be dropped. I read the whole thing.

Very disappointing novel.

So much bullshit. Author just makes shit up as he goes along.

Spends several chapters or an arc hyping something up and then completely abandons the story-line.

Like in the translated chapters, its mentioned he wanted to gather the students that werent picked as followers by bloodline warriors and they were even mentioned by name but nothing came of it. Like author just forgot

Also Sleeping Lion King, the number one guy from the Griffin family, who was hyped up thru the whole novel but nothing came of him. The hell was the point? Literally mentioned as the greatest genius of the 10 human bloodline families under the 3 top bloodline families.

Last power up sent the MC straight from Soul Warrior to True Saint.
    Cultivation levels:
    Soul Warrior
    False Saint (10 levels)
    Real Saint (10 levels)
    True Saint (10 levels)

He skipped multiple realms and dozens of levels

The game world he goes to turns out to not be a game world but the combined secret space of the experts that live there and got trapped in their own secret space. WHICH MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKIN SENSE. There are stats, levels, titles, log outs, etc. The concept of such game things are beyond the world they live in. How was that made then if it was some experts secret realm. Qian Jin has one too but he cant create a world like that.

The author has no sense of what he is doing.

Among the last 3 chapters, time travel is suddenly brought in and they travel to 8000 years in the future and travel back after beating the bad guy (ALL IN ONE CHAPTER!) - completely pointless

Author just randomly introduces shit that catches his fancy and just writes it in regardless of whether is makes sense or not and regardless of whether it goes with the story. Half the time he abandons it too.

Characters are also weird. He constantly changes character personalities. Bad guy to good. Good guy to bad. Bad guy but with good intentions.

There is absolutely no consistency in this entire novel

DOES NOT RECOMMEND!!!!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Jarrow likes this.
  8. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew that the novel will have a bad ending. But I will read it to the end because I have suffered through most of it.
    Also there are some sweet moments that are worth while for me but thats about it. I knew that the ending will be rushed cuz many plot lines are just left. But I hope that the translator finishes it. I want to know what happens with pricipal Isabella, does she joing the harem, will the MC ever have sex with his girls, will the MC fight with the demon king, will the MC beat the old man in his clan.....

9. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binged to 428 and am on the ragged edge of a ragequit. The MC gets the battlefort, smiths, and pharmacy union; gets frequent, constant reminders that he Now Has Responsibilities - to them, to schooling, to his harem, etc. 30 seconds later, when faced with someone powerful, his plot armor does a 180 and he offers to spend 5 years abandoning everything?! Does he actually do it? 'cause that'll be enough for me to finally give up. (the imaginary shitcraft smithcraft was already a tooth-grinding irritation. I felt a desperate need to reread The Magic Engineer by L. E. Modesitt Jr every time the dumbass picked up a hammer)

10. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah that old demon is actually family with Lucifer lucy, he learns that she loves the MC so is not serving him. Plus the MC is going to get a MASSIVE power up soon, his next power up will making skip levels. Keep reading, I also had some ragequite moments but there are some cool moments that make it worth it.

Jarrow likes this.
  11. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't use all abilities. His body must have the battle skills correct physique to use e.g. He couldn't use the battle skill for fat people so gave it to the guy in the Bandit fort. MC can't use magic so can't copy any bloodline magic based skills.

If MC awakened his Elf King bloodline he would be stronger because he would now be able to use magic skills.

Its already stated Luna left to runaway from her aranged marriage and got lost in the desert where she "died" and got turned into an undead.

Its already been stated you can have mixed bloodlines, many demons in the demon race are mixed bloodlines and MC uses an alias as a mixed bloodline. In rare circumstance if a mixed bloodline person activated BOTH bloodlines they become extremely powerful hence why the strongest person in the novel thus far is The Demon King (Lucy's father).

12. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel is not axed. It is complete with 734 chapters. Its actually more like 800 chapters because most of the last 50 chapters are 3 in 1 or 2 in 1.

The ending seems rushed but the very end post script wraps up 80% of the loose ends so its not a bad read.

13. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he cut it short, he just ran out of new arcs to do and so wrapped things up. Last 50 chapters are mainly 3 in 1 so the novel is like 800 chapters long rather than the official 734.

That being said, the writing quality becomes a little worse and feels like the author just adds things which don't fit for no reason. The very last post script chapter does wrap up 80% of the loose ends to give the reader some closure.

14. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you go back and edit your post to put everything that's a spoiler in spoiler tags. This is an LCD and the novel is only at chapter 585 so nothing after it should be in your post unless its in a spoiler tag.

If you don't know how to do spoiler tag then just put the spoilers between "[ spoiler]" and "[ /spoiler]" without quotes.

Many thanks.

15. CantThinkOfAName

CantThinkOfAName Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done