Spoiler Commanding Wind and Cloud

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dsrack123, Nov 14, 2017.

1. terraheart

terraheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Final wife list is: Rosella, Lucifer Lucy (1 son), Gomez Jane (1 son), Gabriella and Gloria (Gloria gets her own body - Gloria is Gabriella's older sister who shares her body throughout the novel until the end)

Unknown: Luna (undead girl, she is saved but author doesn't mention her), Hayen Brianna (bandit girl is hinted at being in harem but never mentioned again by end of novel), Ares Bloodline Strongest girl (hinted at end she likes him and Jane says she can be "last" one).

I mention in above post about his bloodline.

2. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    Read my above post with full final harem list in the spoiler tag.

3. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    I've posted answers to the spoiler questions in my previous posts.

Nobody read before because the names are very similar for many characters that auto translate makes it a pain to follow. Novel came to lnmtl 2 months ago and now people can read via lnmtl if they wish - before there was no mtl only auto translate. Translator has only 150 chapters to go but is very erratic so who knows how long til he finishes.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  4. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    There was one troll post on another website which said he awakens his bloodline. Virtually no one else posted any spoilers so I guess people assumed that guy was right. Everything he said was made up.

He NEVER awakens bloodline but still becomes strongest. Yes, that also means he never gets to use magic.

5. terraheart

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted spoilers to the main questions asked (bloodline, harem) above but if you have anything else I can post. Translator seems to be on a break again sigh.