Spoiler Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nume, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's already finished, hmn...isn't it kinda lacking?

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you think it is lacking?

Sorry, I just summarize the story... There is some chapter that I skipped too. And this story has many another pov chapters... (There is from Tanya's, Bern's, Letty's, even some random soldier too)

toleneram and Mikaa like this.
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because I felt Dean shouldn't have been just the mysterious commoner husband? Hmn...was there a reason why Dean/Alfred falsified his death? Did he do it so he can be rid of the burden of the kingdom as king?

4. omegazx

omegazx The Magic Mech Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Letty ends up with Bern? That's a bit surprising since it seemed to me that Luddy had a crush on her in her introduction. What happens to Luddy then?

lostross, Rin.rinaaa, Laerta and 4 others like this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Letty married bern. Do he love her or its was political marriage.
    What about a guy who follow dean

Laerta and lazynoodles like this.
  6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually Dean is really dying there. But, his death news already reach the castle. Deep inside him, he actually doesn't want to be a king...but he must be as if Ed becomes King then the country will suffer more (something like that).
    Before Letty told him to do what he want, that's why he went to war to help Iris. And with how stable the kingdom is even with Letty ascend as queen, I think he decide to pursue his own happiness aka be with Iris. (He said he was more happy when he work with Iris). Iris was really happy that he actually choose her rather than the throne.

And about Bern and Letty...
    It is said that their marriage is really surprising Iris but not Dean. And actually it is Letty who proposed the marriage. Iris asked why she loved him.. Letty said that it is because his sensibilities and interesting views... (I think when Bern said to Letty and Dean that he want and support Iris to stay govern the fief. And if his position as the son of duke aka the heir is obstacle then he will be exiled himself (or something) so Iris stay as the only available heir to the fief. He doesn't care if the lord is woman as long as she can do a good job at it...like how good Iris was doing her job even if she is a woman.) Letty is the 3rd heir to the throne. She knows that Dean doesn't want to become the King but he must take the throne to protect his loved one and his people. She want her brother to be happy as she always get protected by him. That's why she then eased his worry with how capable she is (especially with Bern help) and kind of forced him to do what he want to do (go to battlefield) and leaves his responsibility as a king to her.

And I think Luddy is just their childhood friends... And there is nothing said what he do... Maybe he succeed the general position or something and assist Letty??

Elisee, hozuki16, orematcha and 24 others like this.
  7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt like the story may have been longer but the author cut it for some reason

Laerta likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. It's way too abrupt

9. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aeiru28 can i ask about what happen to ryle ?? another knight of iris ???:aww:

10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how she didn't think she took over somebody else's body but was even the bad deeds were done by herself. I really wish there was more information about people around her. They were mostly like pilot devices, I really want to read some slice of life types of chapters of their life.

toleneram and melyn022 like this.
  11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Ryle...
    It is not mentioned in epilogue/last chapters. I think it is a similar to what he did before.

Infinity Sword and melyn022 like this.
  12. MiMeKa

MiMeKa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to Dorsen ...? You know the son of the cavalry captain, who was also in the royal guard ...

The last thing I knew in the Spoilers is that he was wandering around the fief of Iris.

13. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyne know what happed to ryle??
    Noone mention him??
    He is the second guy who protect iris.

Laerta likes this.
  14. seki713

seki713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thought...

Am I the only one who notices it??

1st Prince Alfred Dean (Al) and 2nd Prince Edward (Ed)

The Infamous Elric Brothers...

ReaderEli, Opelia, Laerta and 9 others like this.
  15. seki713

seki713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It felt like Yuri's punishment was not enough for me... and Ed got an easy way out...

Elisee, lostross, Breddybutt and 6 others like this.
  16. melyn022

melyn022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt that too

17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    For real - what exactly happened to the guy who’s a knight and was wondering around Iris’s fief? Did he die? Honestly I found him annoying. Was he killed off?:aww:

18. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the ending is Iris marries Dean and have two children? Any POV near the ending ? Like Dean's?

19. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    couldnt they of just gotten married nothing wrong with iris being queen they could do alot more good as king and queen rather than pushing the job on the sister

Laerta, Marinette and 199sweetheart like this.
  20. Merugoround

Merugoround Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In an earlier chapter, during the first meeting alone between Dean and Iris after Dean revealed his identity, Iris had said that even though her engagement was already annulled with the 2nd prince, she is still affected because he is charged with treason. It was stated in an earlier chapter that the guy who took care of the herione in her blank years, Divan (similar name to Dean, hence why some thought Dean was the one controlling the herione), used fake gold to trade for good with the 2nd prince or something. That in turn is pretty much like helping the enemy country and also creating havoc within his own kingdom. Anyways, since Iris was once engaged to him, if she were to get with Dean, the opposing nobles will all come out and use that to demean Dean, and that can lead to 2nd prince getting the throne, or something like that. I don’t really remember much lol. I think Dean mentioned somewhere, I think when they reunited after his “death”, that he once thought he either had to become king or die. Plus, Remember the other spoilers, where Dean said he didn’t want to take away Iris’ freedom and confine her in the palacelike his father did to his mother?

As a side note, after Dean finally declared his love to Iris at the reunion, Iris had said that she has gotten her current place (as duchess of her fiefdom) and she will not give it up even for Dean, because she wants to continue caring for her people. And Dean said that’s the Iris he loves ☺️

Another side note, their son really respects the officials working for Iris, calling them superheroes, not in the sense of having super powers like in stories, but working hard to protect the people in the fief and to give them a good life. He wants to be like them.

Elisee, orematcha, Mi shiru and 17 others like this.