Spoiler Concubine’s Stunning Daughter : Ghost Emperor Please Be Lenient!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by walnut611, Oct 6, 2017.

1. walnut611

walnut611 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurks* :blobpeek:

So more one novel for I read? Want some spoilers please!! Can anyone tell me more about the ML?

craz and walnut611 like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know? I'm currently on chapter 95, and so far, I'm ASSUMING the ML is the person she encounters in the start. She has yet to develop feelings towards him and as of now, only see's him a friend... the 2nd ML is the crown prince of the East kingdom, he hates all women besides his mother. While the 2nd ML is cold etc the ML is also 'considered' cold but towards the MC, he's nothing but a molesting pervert that calls himself her husband.

In a way, I do like some of their interaction though. Here's a few of them :
    - There was a time when they sneaked into the 2nd ML's residence to get an item that would help the MC unseal her seals. While this was happening, she was mistaken as the 2nd ML's servant and went to give him a massage while he took a bath until he K.O'd... afterwards she took a treasure off his body but not long after, the ML shows up and was super upset how she touched another man when she hasn't even touched him yet!
    - When he let the MC know that he knew she was a fire space user, he also told her that he was a dark user. Because dark users are feared, he was afraid she'd shun him. Seeing her not responding to him caused him to become nervous. She ends up telling him that, because he wasn't afraid of her face when they met, why should she be afraid of his abilities?
    - Once when the MC was picking up herbs, the 2nd ML's servant saw her and helped her out, she was surprised he wasn't appalled by her face. After becoming good friends, the ML shows up not soon after and is obviously showing his jealously.
    - There was a time when he was secretly stalking her, she calls him out and lectures him how if he wants to be her friend, be honest with her. There's no need to sneak around, she'd prefer if he was more straight forward. He was awed by her words.
    - Later, when they were at her new residence (she left home because she's like lol these people aren't even my family so why should I care what happens to them? I'm out.) they were talking as they look at the stars. The MC comments how if she were to ever fall in love, she only wants to be in a monogamous relationship, and if they can't accept that, she rather be alone. The ML was surprised, though he knew it's common sense for men to have four concubines, this wasn't something he personality liked, so when he heard the MC's words, his eyes were on fire, the MC took notice but ignores it LMAO.
    - When the MC went to eat in a private room with the 2nd ML, the ML's servant took notice of how super jealous the ML was. He barges in and made things awkward. While the 2nd ML went to get food, the ML started to try to cuddle with the MC etc (she still views him as a friend). When the 2nd ML came back, things got even more awkward... after the MC ate, she left them both behind. The 2nd ML asks what relationship with the ML have with the MC and the ML tells him that she's his people! Of course the 2nd ML doesn't acknowledge it after seeing how the MC responded to the ML...

On the side note, the ML is in disguise so the 2nd ML hasn't realize the ML's idenity, and it's the same for the MC. The MC wears a mask so my best guess is that the 2nd ML doesn't even know the MC is the MC. His servant calls the MC younger sister but he calls her other version older sister (since he doesn't know they're the same person). The mask the MC bought is unique which alters her appearance a bit, it basically covers up the upper half of her face.

Edit : My bad, the ML isn't the 2nd ML's brother, the ML is the North kingdom's ghost emperor while the 2nd ML is the East kingdom's crown prince.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  4. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the title. Seems interesting ~ :cookie:
    Is this novel's raw chapters complete? If so, how many chapters and extras?:blobReach:

5. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio I see that you are everywhere..hehehehe.... Each time I get informed of a new novel and I clicked on it..whoosh!... I see your name there and the amazing thing is,you've already read so many chapters and is able to give out spoilers!

Hae_UNa, Kittsune, michoux and 2 others like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    When a new novel interests me, I can't help but to go read the raws to see what happens asap... :blobReach:

tala123097, Hae_UNa, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  7. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel look interesting

8. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    You know @vsukio I prefer the main character to dish out her own revenge rather than she died and some other soul takes over her body. It is no longer her fight..So I like this story if she left the home of the original owner of her body.So she really left them and had nothing to do with them at all? I don't feel vindictive enough when the mc takes over the body of another person and then helped to avenge for the previous soul..

Hae_UNa, Kittsune, craz and 2 others like this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, she eventually literally just left. She never cared about them from the beginning till the end. Most of the time she doesn't even go to the former body hosts home to begin with. After robbing some stuff from the orig!MC's home, she went to the black market to meet this one guard she has good relations with and asks him to find her a place to live. He ends up telling her about a place which was said to be 'haunted with ghosts'. She seemed to like it and moved in not long after. There, the 'ghost' was apparently that one shop seller guy who was selling that rare flower. The only reason why the MC let him live with her is because the spirit that lives in her space (the one that became her servant) felt pity towards this poor hobo and convinced her to let him stay. Any who, because of some of the MC's actions, the orig!MC's home suffered for it, and since the MC didn't care about them or the issue to begin with, she just lets it happen.

An example of this is when the MC wasted this one girl's arm and ribs from the Qin family, because the Qin family has some backing from the emperor due to one of the emperor's concubines being Qin Guifei, the Qin family was arrogant. After this, the brother of the girl came to find the MC for revenge which resulted in her beating the crap out him. Afterwards, he declared he'll get revenge. MC was just lol okay. It didn't matter much to her since she was going to leave anyways. As the result, the Qin family started to spread false rumors about the orig!MC's family and basically trapping them in their own home so that they can't go out while their reputation plummets. The MC had long left so she didn't need to deal any of this.

One thing the MC decided though was that she does planned to make 'her' family pay for what they've done to the orig!MC. After a certain series of events, apparently the immortality the orig!MC's father made could of killed the queen, this causes the 2nd ML to show up at the orig!MC's home. He tells the MC that he'll let her decide how they'll be punished but she tells him that she doesn't know what to say since she's just an outsider (she's still wearing a mask so they don't know it's her), so at least let her think about it for awhile. Where I'm at, this just happened so idk what she plans to do yet.

The only reason why he decided to let her punish them is because she's his benefactor. There was some issues before the queen was cured. A highly respected well known pharmacists made an immortality that the MC said would kill the queen, but since he has credibility, nearly everyone believe him rather than the not so well known pharmacists (MC). The only one who believed in her was the 2nd ML's servant boy. Any who, after the queen coughed up blood, under the orders of the ML, the servant boy went to get the 2nd ML to personality come and apologize to the MC to please save the queen. Luckily, the MC already made the immortality that could save her, it's basically the same as the well known pharmacists immortality but her's differs greatly due to it's ingredients. The reason why the MC's father is getting punished is because his ingredients were the similar to the well known pharmacists, so if he gave that to the prince, the queen would of been poisoned instead of being cured.
    It's still ongoing, it currently on chapter 219.

Edit : It's 225 now, there was an update just now.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  10. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is one of the stories that I've read before because this part sounds very familiar..Anyway, I will try to read it to refresh my memory..hehehehe...thanks..

vsukio likes this.
  11. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! Can you tell me more about the 2ML? Like how did MC and him meet and how did 2ML fall in love with her? Since you said he hates all women besides his mother.

walnut611 likes this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    They met when he showed up at the MC's family residence to talk to her father about him making an immortality. Basically, his first impression of her was that she's very rude, but it made him think about things later on because she wasn't anything like how the rumors had said she was (lacking confidence etc). He gets to know more about her after she made a new identity when she left her family (she used her past life's nickname). From where I'm at, it seems he's more in the 'I like you' stage rather than the 'be my woman' stage.

I guess it started around when to she saved both his mother and him. For his mother, she sold him a very rare plant he had been looking for for a very cheap price, but not only that, she also created the immortality that saved his mothers life. For him, he was nearly froze over when the MC and his servant boy came, once the MC saw this, she didn't hesitate to use her fire abilities to melt the ice on his body. After all of this, he started trying to seeing her more and more which eventually lead up to his feelings for her to slowly bloom.It looked as if he had some kind of disgusts towards most women, for example, when the MC's half-sister dressed all beautifully just to see him, the smell of the perfume simply disgusted him. Afterwards, he totally brushed her off like she was nothing but air (this happens multiple times), this of course causes her to become enraged. Not long after, she was startled and in disbelief when she saw the MC (before she got her new identity) seemly having a good time with the 2nd ML's servant boy and that the 2nd ML being nearby and not telling the MC off.

It wasn't just her dazzling eyes that attracted him, it was also her straight forward character. There was a time when they rode his bird mount together with it also mentioning his ears being slightly red... heh. When he got off the mount, he was about to help her off but she told him that there was no problem jumping off from this height, so seeing this caused him to be a bit awed. He also admired her strength, when they went to a forest together, the MC felt that it felt like the air was getting colder, but then she realized his body was starting to freeze over again, he took the MC's hand and tried to get out of the forest but he fell unconscious. Afterwards, the MC used her fire abilities in order to warm up his body and also fought off approaching monsters. He eventually woke up in time to witness her skills and was surprised because normally, pharmacist's physical strength are usually lacking, so seeing this was really unexpected.Not long after this, he took her out to eat in a private room at a restaurant with the ML later showing up. The reason why I said what he felt seems more like a 'like' than a 'love' is because he thought about how he shouldn't really care about who the MC has a relationship with so he didn't think too much about it, but when he left the room for a bit and came back to see the ML molesting the MC, he felt a bit unhappy about it but that was as far as it went.

Will continue reading the rest later tonight...

13. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, @vsukio! ❤️

walnut611 and vsukio like this.
  14. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you @vsukio~ Can you gimme more spoilers after you read more? :blobReach:

walnut611 likes this.
  15. walnut611

walnut611 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio Thank you so much!!!! So far I really like this book :)

Is ML a brother of the crown prince? I thought ML is emperor of another country (North Brake)?

16. walnut611

walnut611 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is still ongoing...so far 231 chapters is out

17. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    It's will better if she end up with both ml and second ml. Because both ml are interesting and fun

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I edited on my first post, ML is the North kingdoms emperor while 2nd ML is the East kingdoms crowned prince. I got confused because of their names.
    Here's some shorts :
    - The 2nd son of Qin challenges the MC, they have to identify herbs, he got 3 right MC got 4. He challenged her to a life and death battle, MC takes his life and one of his families secret abilities that relates to vision (she could be sitting in one place and view things elsewhere). The Qin family wants revenge and constantly sends assassins.
    - 2nd ML has another ice attack, MC feels guilty after finding out the treasure she took from him that one time apparently was suppose to suppress the ice, due to feeling guilty, she decides to help him.
    - MC tries to find a way to get into her families treasury, she stole the key but finds out her family's ancestor is still alive and is hiding in the treasury, she can't fight him because he's like lvl 10 while she's lvl 5. During all of this, she finds out the princess of the south kingdom became her fan girl after her fight with the Qin families 2nd son.
    - ML goes away for awhile, he sends one of his people to protect MC, MC goes to an island with the adolescent (I think his name is Bai Ze? I'll fix this later, currently on my phone) who lives in her house (the one who sold her that rare flower). Some conflict happens with a girl from the Feng family, she tries to make her brother get revenge but they failed.
    - MC and BZ finds the guy the ML sent, he accidentally spills the beans that the ML has a ill fiancé but things aren't as they seem, MC and BZ doesn't care, BZ traps him in a matrix, he doesn't approve of ML being with MC anymore (he see's her as a sister).
    - They go to a volcano, they get separated after giant birds attached them, MC uses herself as live bait, BZ is heartbroken. MC gets trap and fights a snake, she gets poison and scraps out her bones to clean it. She beats the snake with a rusty dagger she bought before hand. After her blood dropped onto it, she realizes it's a treasure.
    - BZ tries to have a breakthrough outside, the Feng brother and sister ambushed him, he's near death. MC tries to find this rare animal, he tests her by having her cultivate in lava, MC is now immune to lava, she can swim in it. She gets attack from someone from the Tang family,she brutally murders him, only one of his servants escaped. MC ends up convincing the very rare animal that has human child form to join her team by bribing him with her delicious cooking.
    - They went out to find the near dead BZ, MC is heartbroken and enraged. The rare animal tells her they need a dragons heart, MC decides to get it, they fly to the area but during the MC's battle, she ends up hiding. ML shows up and grieves after seeing the MC's wounds. He kills the dragon ruthlessly, he's scared of how the MC will react after seeing his true strength and that he isn't a weaking, she tells him how great he is. They cure BZ, he tells the MC it was the Feng's who harmed him, he wants revenge.
    - MC's guard friend from the black market gets hurt, he's near death, she does surgery on him but she needs to make a immortality to cure his broken arm. A apprentice of a drug master shows up to do a check up on the guard, he leaves soon after. That one well know pharmacist makes a bet with her, he doesnt believe she can cure the guards arm, MC agrees and tells him to wait 3 days. She goes sees the drug master to get some herbs she needs for this new immorality (it has been missing for thousands for years, apparently that rare animal kid had it), they do a trade off, she gives him herbs he had been looking for, he gives her tea and the herbs she needed.
    - After the trade off, the MC tries to make the immorality in her space, in her space it had been over 49+(?) days, outside had been less than 2 days. Thunder strikes, MC finds out she's is now a fire-space and lightning user. She shows the immorality working in public, everyone is awed, the guy tries to claim she cheated, the drug masters apprentice vouches for her.
    - Some time around here, the MC saves her fan girl from a molestor, afterwards, her fan girl tells her she knows her identity and wants to be her apprentice! The MC agreed so now the MC, BZ, the rare animal in human form, and the favored little south princess all live together.
    - Word gets out about her immortality, everyone wants it, MC sells 3 at in an auction, the Tang family, the orig!MC's father, and the Feng brother and sister shows up. MC tricks the Feng brother to waste money on a sword, now he doesn't have enough for the immortality. The one who won it was the apprentice of the drug master. MC gives the 2nd ML one for free. The Feng siblings find out the MC was the one who made the drug and that's BZ is still alive.
    - They tried to sneak in but BZ trapped them into a matrix, after a couple of days, the Feng girl sends a SOS to her family, her strong grandpa comes. BZ and the others were out while the MC was home alone. The Feng girl tries to claim the MC stole their immortality, MC exposes the auction thing, after the siblings escape, MC and Feng grandpa fight, MC falls off a cliff and into piranha infested waters while the Feng grandpa took her treasured dagger, he can only use half of its power since the MC didn't die and her blood is still connected to it.
    - BZ informs the 2nd prince that the MC is MIA, they all do a man hunt for her, they believe she might of fallen into the river and floated into the north kingdom. 2nd ML's servants is concern for the 2nd ML going there because they have bad relations with the North kingdom. ML receives word later and is furious, he sends out his men. He later sees his ill fiancé, the girl hopes that once she gets better, she can stand by his side. He treats her well but it doesn't look like he loves her. He doesn't tell her about the MC, also, he has no one in his harem.
    - MC is saved by someone from the west kingdom, they poisoned her and found out her body is a very rare type that can withstand strong poison, he wants her as his apprentice, MC and him settle as friends instead. MC breaks through to level 6.
    - MC decided to sneak into the Feng residents to get back her dagger. She hears news that the North emperor is going to take on the Feng girl into his harem (he's actually not, he's scheming against them to get revenge for the MC), turns out her daddy is one of the north kingdoms minister. MC has currently slip herself besides the Feng girls side as her 'servant'. Soon, she finds out the ML's indenity. MC plans to ruin the Feng girls chances of entering the harem. Feng dad receives word from his spy that the ML really didn't plan to accept the Feng girl into his harem, he didn't have the heart to tell his baby girl because she fell in love at first sight at the ML's portrait.
    - In the latest chapters, she has successfully secretly infiltrated into the Feng grandfather's home.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  19. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually quite interesting. Does anyone have a link to the RAWs?

@vsukio just curious, but what's your favorite scene in the story so far?

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I think it was after the rare animal decided to join the MC's team and saw how violent and ruthless she was when she slaughtered the Tang guy who tried to rob from her, but not long after, when the MC found the near-death BZ, he was shocked to see how heartbroken the MC was. It made him have a change in opinion on her.

alexfilia, Hae_UNa and kaguya0401 like this.