Confessing my woefulness

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel a bit disappointed about 14 June...It's pass few days already but I don't know why I let my chances went away just like that...

Few months ago, I decided to join the Japanese Manga Award and started doing storyboards then started to draw it but I didn't finished it till now (3 pages had finished). I was so disappointed because nobody was able to send my works even if it had finished earlier so I stress myself and started to draw other manga(Vampires Mafia, chapter 1 almost finish if you interested to read it, tag my name in your comment)...it's the saddest moment I ever had but I won't give up, I'll give it another try for next year Manga Awards...

I wish I could finished drawing my manga but I'd a huge exam in July and October(then next year, I don't need to come to school anymore, yeahhh!) so I couldn't finish them...to think this make me want to cry...I decided to start writing my fantasy novel, 'Apocalypse: Alien War' last Eid Mubarak holiday, but still couldn't do it...I think myself as useless...say something to motivate me, at least it could improve my life...

Nargol likes this.
  2. ChickenSoup

ChickenSoup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't know much about motivating words so I don't really know what to say. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's good to have ambition and feel down when you fail to achieve it but dwelling on it for a long time doesn't achieve anything.
    You're not useless. The fact that you entered a competition and even started writing your own novel/manga is amazing on its own. These things take time. Even professional manga artist have trouble meeting deadline and they have teams helping them.
    So I guess what I want to say is, don't dwell on it, you're not useless, and just be better.

Sawanara murasaki and Gon_ like this.
  3. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    You really needed to force yourself to write/draw. It is only you that is wasting your time in here instead of reading for exam/writing your story/drawing your manga. When doing something you love, there would be a period that didn't sit well with you, and you needed to force yourself to overcome it and get comfortable for your "moment" to arrive.

If three things are proved to be hard, then drop one or two and focused on the rest.

Sawanara murasaki and Shio like this.
  4. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    At least you're doing something. Trying is more than most people do.

Fight-o~~

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  5. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man up and take responsibility.
    :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List: