(Confused) Tenchi Muyou! Ryo-Ohki S5

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by S4TY4, May 11, 2021.

1. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started watching it a few days ago & got confused... I know S4 is about Tenchi Dad got married the 2nd time, S5 is precursor to War on Geminar, some of the characters came from GXP, but there are lots of characters that I didn't know:
    [​IMG]
    I doubt they came from Photon and/or Dual
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When did Ryo-Ohki got sisters other than Fuku!?
    [​IMG]
    I know Fuku, but who's the green haired one? She looks like D from Dual Parallel

Series-wise & seriously, WHERE THE HELL DID THEY COME FROM!? HEEEEELP, I'M CONFUSE!!! (T_T)

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    From galactic police novels
    And something island novel

S4TY4 likes this.
  3. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info
    Tried checking the translation here on NU, found out that last translated chapter was 3 years ago (T_T)

4. Dreamr

Dreamr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here we go.
    1st two pics: new characters introduced in Paradise Wars. Kajishima-san pitched the project to AIC. But they rejected it. It is part of the TM!:Ryo-ohki universe.
    From top left going clockwise: Shou Kukoma (new character that somehow finds his was to Tabletop Island, unbeatable in Rock/Paper/Scissors), Miron Pham (teacher, doctor, pedo), Dird Shank (yes, Tarrant's little sister), Alea Balta, Palty Daruma, and Palty Jurai.
    Third picture, these are all Ryo-ohki at different ages / forms.
    In the original GXP story, the cabbit clones from Tarrant Shank's lab / bases were supposed to be inhabited by the reincarnated Miki Steinbeck, D, Kirche, an AI idol that literally got entirely cut from the GXP animation, along with Widow, who's memory-erased spirit was reincarnated by Washu into the body of Fuku (also cut entirely, thanks, Nabeshin). Astral beings / spirits / ghosts are a thing in Tenchi Muyou.

I would provide links to the character descriptions and GXP novels, but I'm not allowed to post links yet.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    S4TY4 likes this.