Discussion Congratulations Time Traveler!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CaptainToast, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    There is too little info. First of all, am I the me of 1990, or am I me the of 2019? This makes a big difference. I mean most people on these forums would be barely toddlers or maybe not even born. Hell even I would only be 12 in 1990. If this was the case I would be ecstatic. While I wouldnt be saved the from some of my childhood, I would be able to prevent the worst of them.... ok so $100s at age 12....
    • First, depending on time of year, I would buy a lawnmower. Find widows and older fokes that need their yards taken care of. Use that money to by a better bike, a bike trailer and some gardening tools(weedwacker, lawn rake, hoe, ect) and spend the next few summers working my ass off.
    • During the school year, I would work harder in school. It shouldn't be to hard with an adult knowledge. Weekends when the weather is still nice, I'll be out mowing lawns and weeding flowerbeds. When the weather turns to shit, I'll spend some of my money and get a console and TV for me and spend my evenings and weekends gaming.
    • Time skip to June of 1992, now that I'm 14, I can actually get a real job. Might be reduced hours, but I know a few farms when I can drive tractors for 40 hours a week over the next couple months and rake in around $1000 in cash. The rest of my week will be spent mowing lawns and tending gardens.
    • 16, get my license, buy a used truck so I dont have to peddle my ass around town any more.by this point I should have avoided two major blunders in my life(omitted) and have my own cashflow to do the things I want and need to do in the future.
    • Now comes the important parts. I know that IBM stocks tank somewhere around here, and they reinvent themselves as two companies. One cateringto corporate America, and the other focusing on personal computers. So that two investments to watch for. Next are Ebay, and Amazon., Google, Microsoft's, Apple... the list is endless. As I'll still be a minor when some of these investment opportunities come in, I'll need a friend to help me, thankfully I know just the person. Frankly by the time I'm 18 I expect to have around 10k in the bank that will be solely used to buy stocks. I have no clue what the returns on those will be so I'll continue to work on the farm, or just keep doing landscaping (mowing, gardening, ect) for widows and old folks. Either way, I'll be reinvesting any money the stocks pay out back in to their respective companies.
    • After the investments start paying out more then needed to become self sustaining, I retire. There is a couple real estate opportunities that would make me a lot of money, and also where I would build a little castle just outside of the town I was born.
    Holy shit walls of text appeared....