Continue The Story~~

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by SeventhRealm, Oct 13, 2016.

1. SeventhRealm

SeventhRealm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was wondering if we can all create a genuine story, it can be of any genre or w/e. Yes, yes I'm bored and even procrastinating from studying xD. Well I want to see what we can come up with though! Also if this story is long enough I'll probably create a .pdf of this story and tweak it a little so it can flow. Ok a couple of rules here:
    1. Post has to be one paragraph long
    2. Please be serious about this, I actually want to see what we can come up with (there is a reason I said genuine story). Although, the story can have any type of element, it has to be something that is relevant to the story-line.
    3. If the continuation of the story seems too trollish, then proceed from the last genuine continuation. That also includes anything with Invisible Dragon >_>, if there is anything related to the Invisible Dragon it will be ignored.
    4. Only the first reply to each post is valid, if 2 people reply to the same post, then the 2nd post should be either ignored or deleted. (Thx @brasca123 xD)
    5. If it's been 24h or more since the last post, then the last poster may post again to try and revive the thread. (Thx @brasca123 xD)
    6. Also for the continuation of the story to be valid, please reply to the last genuine continuation of the story
    So I'll start with something ambiguous!

It's dark and everything is silent. All I hear is the beeping of an EKG monitor and the cries of some person. I can't even remember who they are, but something is not right. This feels like a dream, a surreal dream. It's possible that all this is a dream that I can wake up, but the pain I'm feeling denies just that. I wonder what did I do to deserve this, what have I done to deserve this type of punishment.​

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    AliceShiki and Aternus like this.
  2. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    It was dark.
    so Dark.
    I couldnt see at all. I nearly thought I was blind but I could just see my hand up against my face.
    I didn't know what I could do...
    So I just waited.
    I waited and prayed that the Lord O holy saviour Invisible Dragon would come

pocketbear likes this.
  3. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But my lord dragon did not grant me the salvation that I seek
    So instead I called upon my inner strength.
    Rather than inner strength, you could see it as mental crying.
    Lots and lots of mental crying.
    And then came a hope.
    A hope that I could venture somewhere else.
    And with this hope, I pray, that I awaken in an entirely new world.

4. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I could hear the sounds of footsteps approaching my room as i waited for it to go awat. Its footsteps stopped at my room which made me pray to my lord. My heart then leap into shiver as it began to knock on my room.

5. Dace

Dace Quack!

Reading List:
    Link
    Mom's spaghetti

Lithit likes this.
  6. SeventhRealm

Reading List:
    Link
    The knock was gentle and not overly rough. As I was plagued with a terrible headache that wouldn't stop I let out a groan. The door open, but I couldn't see clearly yet who was there. My vision is blurred with and the sound of footstep becomes louder. Then, I heard a clear voice through my ear.

7. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    The voice whispers softly into my ear " you've been asleep for a long, long time, but I know you're not really sleeping. Its time to wake up" The voice began to laugh maniacally as the machines nearby all began to signal that something was going horrendously wrong.

8. constant15211

constant15211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the pain i was feeling started to feel a lot worse as if my brain was splitting up into two....... the pain was so unbearable. i wished i was just dead... and yet i can't control my body. the laughter form the man just got madder more insane.... "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." i cried out......

9. Frappe

Frappe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment I heard that whisper, that ever so familiar maniacal laugh, my heart started pounding so much. Unbearably so.
    Thump. Thump. Thump.
    Unwittingly, I flinched. The voice maniacally laughed even more as if my nigh unnoticeable action was found out.

10. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The room began to shake, the lights flickered, and all the while that maniacal laughter rang in my ears.

That fuckwad invisible dragon was back.

Ever since I read that terrible story online as something of a joke he plagued my dreams. I couldn't tell if he was real or fake, because obviously, he was invisible.

It all started as one of those bad dares your friends talk you into when you're a kid. Say biggie smalls 3 times into a mirror on Halloween night, repeat 'Red Rum, Red Rum' over and over as you think about someone you hate, spend the night locked in an attic on the eve of a death. The dares that are only meant to scare, but not much else.

But no, this one came around as a book that was being passed around online. An abomination so unholy, it was never meant to be read. I heard it was written by some special ed asian kid and figured, what the hell?

6 years later, the laughter still greets me every morning.

Mufarasu, Drakaos and SeventhRealm like this.
  11. Shameless Thick-skinned Ikeman

Shameless Thick-skinned Ikeman 『Happy』

Reading List:
    Link
    when i woke up in my own sweat drenched from head too toe i tried to recall what was the meaning of it. but only blanks came up. i-i must find the meaning of it.

12. Harvestasya

Harvestasya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rule please or it will turn to really weird one like what have @Eternal Liar done in past ah maybe you can put serious tag?

SeventhRealm likes this.
  13. SeventhRealm

Reading List:
    Link
    "Stop, make it stop!" I screamed. It doesn't work though, the laugh grows louder and my mind feel like it is breaking. The voice echos in head for a time that almost feels like an eternity. Until finally a something like a glass breaks and my sight becomes clear. At first it was all white, but then different color starts to blend in until a scenery is formed.

14. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the scenery was changing from its black to its white and finally into a dull green, the vital signs on the EKG monitor started moving erratically in its up and down motion and gradually moving to no motion at all. How was this possible? I am still alive and breathing! I looked back to my changed surroundings and noticed that a forest popped up around me. Not understanding what just happened, I turned my head back to the monitor to try to find a sense of reality, but it was gone...

15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    How about like this:

1) Only the first reply to each post is valid, if 2 people reply to the same post, then the 2nd post should be either ignored or deleted.
    2) As per the first rule, don't reply to a post that is considered invalid.
    3) Try to make a relatively serious story, don't troll too much.
    4) If a post is too annoying/trollish, the OP may decide that it's not valid and proceed as if it wasn't made.
    5) If it's been 24h or more since the last post, then the last poster may post again to try and revive the thread.
    6) Make sure to quote the post you replied to, will make things a lot easier for the game flow.
    7) Don't hijack, seriously, don't.

Just randomly adding what came to mind, I think this could make things work better, thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    SeventhRealm and craBebe like this.
  16. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit, not another one... at least this one isn't aiming to dethrone satan

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody can dethrone grandpa! We'll take anyone that tries down!!!!

Das likes this.
  18. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    also can we have a rule that you need to quote the previous story you are replying to

19. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And there stood that fucking dragon, no longer invisible and surprisingly small.

It was the size of a large dog, and stood like a human. Blue scales, an abnormally long whip-like tail and horns that flared up along the sides of it's brows. It was laying on it's side, it's head propped up on one hand as it idly toyed with a rabbit it had captured. That infuriating maniacal laughter echoed out from that abnormally small draconic body and I felt a nauseating sense of vertigo.

Too much change in too little time.

The dragon(no longer invisible) started as if noticing me for the first time, or realizing that I could finally see it and repay the torture it had tormented me with for so many years.

I staggered toward the bane of my existence, intent on revenge.

SeventhRealm likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Added, as well as a 7th one.

If the OP is alright with those, it would be nice to add them to the first post for clarification for future people that might stumble upon the thread.

@SeventhRealm