Spoiler Contract Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tingining, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. So is Yugi the confirmed ML? I really don't want to get my hopes up and have her end up with someone else.
    2. Is the manhwa updating? A new chapter hasn't been released for a while?
    3. Same as above poster. Is Yesuh super strong? Seems like she's weaker than Yugi and Haehae ( guy with long white hair in investigations)
    4. When do we meet Horen???

Thanks to anyone who has answers! ( Or if you don't and are just monitoring this thread like me)

BrightShinningAura and Scapezz like this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, in the beginning of the manhwa, it was said that she is the most deadly assassin (aka the Grim Reaper), so I'd say she is stronger than most people, maybe with the exception of the department heads like Yugi and Haehae (although even there I'd say it probably depends on the situation, she's probably a better assassin but a worse fighter if you know what i mean)

3. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please....

4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hm... Yugi is the last game, huh?

additional spoiler that I MTL from wiki
    There is some background. It is said that she is the missing daughter from a general, maybe (he goes to war before). I think Ye Suh when she is child get somehow lost and then met the Horen's tribe.

source: here

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  5. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah? I don't think Yugi is the ML. In the namu wiki, it is said that Ahon is the main protagonist. And the character explanation order starts from Yeseo - Ahon - Hahae - Yugi. If Yugi was the ML, wouldn't it be Yeseo - Yugi - Ahon - Hahae ? Perhaps Yugi is the most popular character and people are shipping him with Yeseo. But, I don't think he would be the ML.

BBbut.. idk.. cmiiw ya haha

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  6. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read on mangadex comments that ahon isnt the ml and ppl here say its yugi, so i read the last chapter from the novel and its really him, Yugi is the end game.. whoa thats totally unexpected but from the last chapter i can say that they're deeply involved with each other, the one who always there for her is him, and the last scene when they met is beautiful.

But I only know this. When it was the hardest time, the person I met at the very end was always yugi. So if I send him back, he'll really be pitiful like a fox abandoned in the rain. It was clear to me.

In the dark forest, my only warmth was always yugi. The warm hands I've been looking for, perhaps, for a long time, were Yugi.

7. spchntrt

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooaahh, what a plot twist!!

8. spchntrt

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, what about Horen? Wasn't he supposed to be sort of her fiancee? What about Ahon and Hahae? What happened to them?

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah! Someone finally verified this! And I welcome the plot twist! Yugi was always a fun character, so no complaints! I admit, its probably because I'm still mad at Anhon's last stunt and all but really, Yesuh ending with him is... kinda weird for me. An assassin that would become empress. Sure, Yesuh can protect herself against court politics no matter how deep sh*t goes (and she HAS the skills to just run away) but its troublesome to be with Anhon who from thay era has multiple concubines already. So again, a welcomed plottwist for me

MangoK, Marie_0720, Scapezz and 15 others like this.
  10. eatyourcookies

eatyourcookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god,, i still can't believe Ahnon isn't the ML:( i have a high hope for him to be yesuh's end game. sorry yugi, you re handsome but :cry::cry:

BrightShinningAura likes this.
  11. tiffaniria

tiffaniria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoiler. I am very surprised.
    Is there any novel translated in English (even if it is not completed)?

12. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is my rant on the emperor lol. i wanted the long, white haired guy to be the ml, but im honestly fine with anyone that isn’t the dumbass of an emperor; he literally went to some concubines place to spend the night when he’d already come to terms that he liked yesuh. he acts like a child 24/7 and gets jealous abt yesuh being with other guys YET STILL HAS HUNDREDS OF CONCUBINES. THE LOGIC?? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. he’s either misogynistic or thinks he’s just better then her smfh when he has no talent except being a little handsome; the other ml’s are skilled in martial arts and bs, but he just stands there and acts like a little bitch. he’s also said to be loose down there by other concubines,,, i have so much hate in my heart for him, and honestly, if he acc turns out to be the ml, im dropping this.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its domestic no kanajo all over again. I really hope they develop the relationship. Cause they were framing the emperor as the ML.

Honestly I wasnt really expecting him. I thought it'd be either the long hair dude or the emperor since there the ones on the cover

Xienne likes this.
  14. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For all those like "WHY THE EMPEROR"??

Answer: Do you think Yesuh would be happy in a harem and only living in the back court yard? She could never be an empress given her background and her only support in the harem would only be the Emperor... She would suppressed and miserable. Yugi and her align much more with their values and each wanting to have the freedom of choice.

15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how there relationship developed? Any significant moments

And does she ever find horen?

16. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know bc i just jump to the last chapter, but yes she will, idk when.. the novel itself has 491 chapters and seems like the manhwa still in early stage, and i dont remember if hahae already give yesuh a bracelet/necklace so manhwa probably still before ch 90 in the novel and yugi is the most popular character among fans so im sure we'll get more abt him later

17. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sooo much for all the spoilers. well it's totally unexpected that yugi was the ML, i thought i would be the emperor or horen).
    not that i am disappointed that yesuh ended up with yugi, i mean so far from all the ML that have been showing up yugi was the one that was the most powerful (the second i think was hahae or horen if not the same). also he stood alone, not bounded by any faction/clan/ a noble family, so he wasn't obstructed by rules/obligations. i think with him yesuh can live her life freely with nothing to bound her and he would always be there for her.
    and he looks different from the other ML (ahon and hahae basically look same just different hair color) with short hair, slanted and sharp eyes, and he has an interesting personality not like your typical ML (tsundere type).

btw is there any site where you can read the novel (preferably english)? because i can't find it anywhere

Marie_0720, Scapezz, Angelai and 5 others like this.
  18. LovelyLight4

LovelyLight4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I saw people mention something about a stunt that the emperor pulled, what's that about? what did he do to be so hated?

Xienne and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  19. spchntrt

Reading List:
    Link
    in the manhwa, forgot which chapter, he got confused with his feelings to fl, so he acted hot n cold to her in front of everyone (and also in private), which kinda make things embarassing for fl who only did her job. also, he kept asking about horen to fl, which pushed fl's button and made her angry, while in reality he has no right to ask about that. idk if this is enough to hate him, tho.

20. LovelyLight4

LovelyLight4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, so it happened already? I'm glad he ain't the ML now I guess. He can't even respect her privacy, how can he hope for her love?
    Um, what do you mean by hot and cold though?

Marie_0720, Scapezz, Angelai and 3 others like this.