Spoiler Contract Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tingining, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Mxnt127

Mxnt127 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will horen and Yesuh meet again?

BrightShinningAura likes this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the recent term used in the adaptation
    "Besides, I already have someone I love" , not "I'm already in a relationship with someone"
    I guess we can assume both Horen and Yesuh mutually feel the same way but for some reason, aren't in a relationship

3. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who think that the emperor is a better match for Yesuh than Hahae or Yugi, to me its clear that he shouldn't be. She's a free spirited soul and an assassin, he's the emperor of a kingdom who restraints her a lot and restricts her freedom in many ways and he doesn't trust her. In the raws, Yesuh gets hit by a rock that was thrown by Yugi to hit the new concubine and the king got angry and took her to get immediate medical attention (it was just a scratch) and Yugi slipped into her room at night to send some anonymous flowers that symbolized his apology bc he didn't mean to hit her. She actually liked them but didn't know they were from Yugi and the emperor forced her to stay in bed for like a week and he trashed Yugi's flowers bc he got jealous. Apparently when Hahae figured out that Yugi was the one who threw the rock he attacked him lol. When asked for Yugi's reasoning for throwing the rock, the answer was along the lines of "Its simple! Its because I don't like Concubine Yusi! I didn't mean to hit concubine Yesuh anyways." (I think this was referring to when Yugi begged to be assigned to yesuh instead of yusi but then hahae assigned him to Yusi lol)

MangoK, Marie_0720, Scapezz and 14 others like this.
  5. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the recent chapters of Contract Concubine manhwa in my country's Kakao App, and it turns out that Yesuh and Horen are indeed bethroted.

The question is, since the endgame is Yugi, that means Yesuh and Horen broke up before that. What happened between them I wonder...

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooohhh~ Any advance manhwa/adaptation spoilers? Since I can't read KR moonrunes, the best I could go far is interpretation of images.
    As for your comment, honestly, from the way we've briefly seen Horen and him and the Hojok being Yesuh's berserk button, its very difficult to imagine how they'll break up. Heck, I think spoilers here have mentioned that she initially was going to go/head back to Horen but chose Yugi out of pity (and apparently he helps her in future arcs so Yesuh feels like she owes him?)

7. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, no. In my country's Kakao app, the latest manhwa chapter so far has only reached when Horen received and tearfully read Yesuh's letter. They don't do novel translation.

8. roopdarling

roopdarling New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what chapter is this?

9. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These chapters still aren't translated yet but 58 is when she gets hit by a rock, 60 is when Yugi gets interrogated by Hahae (absolutely loved that chap) , End of 60 continuing on to 61 is when Yugi visits her when she was sleeping and left flowers, 62 is when the emperor destroyed them :(, 64 is when Yesuh tries to spy on Yusi and then Yugi thought she was an intruder and attacked her but then realized it last minute that it was her and then they both fell from a tree and Yugi was pinning her down to the ground. Yugi ended up injuring his arm and Yesuh bandaged it up for him while he tried to flirt with her and then she got embarrassed and left lol

10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY some YugixYesuh material

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    To novel readers, since its already been spoiled on who endgame is, can I ask for spoilers on the main reason Yesuh was hired in the first place?
    Like, so who is the spy/traitor/whatever person Emperor was wary of? Is it truly the person the new concubine is working for?
    Who is Yugi's short haired... err... benefactor?
    And since this was brought up earlier, so is YesuhxHoren officially not broken up (since you know, if I remember the spoilers right, she was ready to head to Horen but pity chose Yugi *but then again, I briefly scanned the raws and its okay-ish shipping material)

BrightShinningAura and Xienne like this.
  12. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnx for the spoilers. I’m sad that Horren isn’t the endgame. I really like him for the short while he appeared.

13. Mxnt127

Mxnt127 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what will happen to horren? I shipped him and Yesuh more┗( T﹏T )┛

14. totimarei

totimarei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read the novel? I cannot find it. :cry:

15. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skimmed over the raws and i'm not sure if someone mentioned this but Yesuh was abandoned by her father in one of the most recent raws. I think he tossed her off a cliff or something but she didn't die. Thankfully, he had tossed her to die near the holy lands (land of the hojaks i believe) and Horen stumbled upon her. The village elders didn't let her stay but he said that Yesuh was going to become his fiance. So then she grew up with them after that. Years later, there was a war of sorts between the Hojak and humans? I'm not sure. And so in that war, she saw Horen get impaled multiple times and thought he died. From there, she lost it and couldn't find it in herself to return the the Holy Land and lived with humans afterward while believing Horen was still dead until the recent chapters. The other white haired guy (gosh theres so many. But this one isn't Yugi or Hahae.) has possession of the Hojak that had attacked Yesuh that one time. That hojak pointed out that Yesuh was Horen's fiance that they had been looking for and assumed she was dead from the war. White haired guy has an alliance with Horen and is helping him find his long lost fiance which so happens to be her. Yesuh almost killed white haired guy bc she thought he was lying but then came to know that he was telling the truth and she began to cry. The last panel showed that Yugi was outside the window, listening into the conversation. I lowkey felt so bad for him there.

16. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just a hunch, but I don't think it was the new concubine. I believe it might be the other concubine that was mentioned. The one that the king apparently loved very much and she was infatuated with him. I believe it was said that she hardly left her palace and none of the other concubines liked her. She had like black hair or something and appeared in only one panel.

17. Linnng31

Linnng31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who is freakin' MALE LEAD?????

18. S3l

S3l Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they develope Yugi's character quite fine from now on, because so far he isn't looking like ML's material. But I'm not imparcial, I'm simping in Hahae's beauty from the very begining.

19. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yugi, the guy with short white hair and purple eyes.

20. Amaririsu

Amaririsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raws, they're actually doing a rather good job at this. They add a lot more interaction moments between the two and they show different and softer sides to Yugi that are actually rather sweet. He certainly doesn't get as much panel time as Hahae, but I really like his character because he cares for both Yesuh and Ba-anh behind the scenes and separately. He does the little small and sweet things and hes always watching her (I'll leave it up to you to decide whether thats creepy or not)