Spoiler Contract Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tingining, Feb 26, 2020.

1. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what will happen to the emperor in the end? Especially when he's know about the relationship between MC n Yugi?

2. LittleStarling

LittleStarling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AWWWWW MANN I am just looking at chapter 100 manhwa and Yugi try to kiss Baan, but she stop him and run away while blushing heavily

Vaviana, Xienne and harmoniche like this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    My~ we finally have on-screen romantic action development?

4. solarsiz

solarsiz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up to the manhwa yesterday and absolutely fell in love with Yugi's character!!

I was pretty sad thinking that he was just going to be one of those lovable side characters so imagine my shock when I find out he's ML?!?

This twist was certainly unexpected but definitely not unwelcome!! wahh this makes me so happy <3

~yes i created an account and posted this comment just to express my sheer happiness TvT

5. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First : thank you for spoiler, i am happy emperor is not ml, he continue having more concubine even he loves fl, so he is trash, he s jealous over horen but he forget she is only his contract partner and he at the same time accept another concubine and he slept with them - - - - - to be honest he is worst if he is ml and i am ready to drop this if he is married or fl love him
    Second : yugi seems more suitable because he only has heart for her and give her freedom.
    Thank for all spoiler

6. _shuuri

_shuuri New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please... PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU someone spoil what the hell happened between Horen and Yesuh that they broke up? That's the only thing that's breaking my heart here tbh i'm all in for Yugi but I can't help but be heartbroken for Horen :( Did she do something? Did he? Did they just fall out of love with each other like what... didn't say she became an assassin to find horen and the tribe? or am i trippin lol

7. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read in a chapter that Ahon, while under a drug effect, told Yesuh he he wants her to be his wife and promised he'll kick out other concubines or even use them as prisoners to control his political standing and if Yesuh wants it he'll allow her have lovers as long as she stay by his side. Honestly speaking, I'm never a fan of an ML whose position is an emperor who has many concubines. I know that the setting is during the ancient era where emperor having many concubines is normal, but I just don't like it. Even though he promised Yesuh like that, I just can't trust him not to repeat the same thing and may have another concubine later on.

And as you said, Yugi is perfect for Yesuh. For one, being an empress is not suitable for Yesuh. She's free-spirited, the position of an empress is just a shackle for her. She'll just become a bird inside a cage.

Hahae's position is not as high as Ahon, but in terms of personality, I also don't find him quite fitting for Yesuh either. It's quite difficult to out it into words, I just don't feel they'll click in.

And no offense for those who ships Yesuh with Ahon or Hahae.

8. scintillax

scintillax New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not trying to compare anything... I'm writing this just for someone who wants to read this type of story
    CC is one of my fav manhwas and whenever I read it, it reminds me of my fav fantasy novel throne of glass series by SJM
    The FL (who's blonde too) is the kingdom's best assassin is hired by the crown prince (black-haired) and in her journey of accomplishing her mission, she discovers her secret connection with the lost fae kingdom and that she was betrothed to one of the fae princes....she dates many guys during this time but at the end, ML happens to be the one with silver hair (i was really surprised at the how their hair colors and the story concept match so coincidently but ofc both manhwa and this novel are best and unique in their own way and I like them both)

It's a USA bestselling series completed in 2018 and has a total of 7 volumes... just saying that if you like reading this kind of story and waiting for your next contract concubine contract then do give this a chance...

PS- now talking about the manhwa... I was so shocked to know that the ML is Yugi...idk I always thought it'd be the emperor like it always happens in this kind of story... can't wait to see how their relationship develops... I just hope I won't have to wait for too long...

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Scapezz likes this.
  9. callistoregulusismine

callistoregulusismine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so, from what chapter should i read the novel to read that part when yesuh and yugi fall down from a tree or something like that? (the latest update for the manhwa)

BrightShinningAura likes this.
  10. Spoiled Brat

Spoiled Brat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think hot n cold means that sometimes he cared about her sometimes he ignored her ... maybe

11. gojozai

gojozai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Compiled Spoilers from different Naver Blogs

-Ye-seo accepts a 100,000 gold quest to buy an island for the families who raised her when she was young. It was her only goal and reason for her assassination life.

-As a result, Ye-seo pretends to be an idiot concubine and lives in the palace for several years. She also works in the Inspection Department under the pseudonym Baan.

-The three Ministers; Hahae, Yugi, Gaya (Minister and a prince of a neighboring country) found out about Ye-seo's secret but they kept it to themselves and MC becomes friends with Hahae and Yu-gi.

-Then Ha-hae and Yu-gi fell in love with Ye-seo.

-The contract almost got broken in the middle, and she was kidnapped, but in the end, she catches all but one ganja and leaves for the island. Then she killed his old friend Rane/Lané (but Rane lives ) and stayed on the island for 3 years.

-After the long-term contract, she started not receiving any more requests, and she gradually moved away from assassination works, but in the second half, she lost the memory of her life as an assassin (she don't even remember why she signed the concubine contract) and quit.

-Meanwhile, Hahae, Yugi, and Ye-seo are dating.

-The fact that Ye-seo is losing her memory is revealed in the ep484 'The result of covering her wounds'.

-It was revealed that Ye-seo has sleepwalking disorders from the time she left the island after staying there for 3 years, but the exact point at which she starts to lose her memory is not known, so it is expected that it was around that time when the three of them entered the relationship.

-Ye-seo feels that it is her selfishness that the three of them are in a relationship.

-She then came to the forest where she had been hiding with Yugi before, and Yugi came to her crying. (He's the real ML)

-Ye-seo realizes that it was Yu-gi that has been by her side when she is having a hard time, and accepts Yu-gi's heart.

Extra Spoilers

-Episode 237 is where she reunites with Holian/Horian.

-Her father is the great general of Aguk

-Yeseo's father comes out several times while her job is in progress and tells her to come back. However, Ye-seo, who lost new family members and friends because of her father, never goes back. According to the author, Ye-seo's father is also a person who will never give up.
    For reference, her father remarried to another woman instead of the deceased mother of Yeo-seo, and adopted a son who resembled Yeseo, so she did not have sympathy for her father. Even his current wife, who has remarried, hates Ye Seo.

-Yugi is a mixed race whose maternal side is a fox. Prince Ava/Abba likes Yu-gi's aunt and considers Yu-gi a brother-in-law. (Yu-gi is not very close to Ava/Abba.) Ava is the prince of the four kingdoms. He's the older brother of Gaya.

Vaviana, onnagiri, Hypothon and 5 others like this.
  12. LightBringer

LightBringer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when will the manhwa come back? The last update was last April and it's been 5 months already.

13. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Yeseo enter relationship with both Yugi and Hahae at the same time?

Also, seeing that there are 400ish episodes in the spoiler, seems like the (current 60ish chapters) manhwa still have a veeeeery long way to go :blobjoy:

14. LightBringer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so the novel has like 400 chaps? The manhwa stopped at 100 in the raw last April, so guess there's like a half or a quarter more left :blob_grin:.. well, depending on how the mahwa is actually following the novel.

15. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody knows how Yesuh and Horen broke up? Was it because of the misunderstanding when Yesuh met her old friend and he thought she betrayed Horen because she became a concubine (not knowing she's just a fake)? And didn't Horen and his clan intended to rebel or something? Is he still alive at the end?

16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I came here after reading the Yesuh dating Hahae and Yugi at the same time being spoiled at the latest chapter. I certainly wouldn't have mind a 3some ending if both guys were already aware of the relationship (I mean, we're at the current stage of the manhwa where Yugi has yet to find out Yesuh's true identity and her main confidant is Hahae since there's sword sparring partners from time to time, you know? Current support between two people?)

SPOILER REQUESTS
    I would also like to request spoilers on Horen, there were early mentions here she initially intended to choose him, so what happened? At the very least, Yugi end has become MUCH clearer if its more than just pity choose end scenario and more "I realized Yugi has been with me all this time" which is much more acceptable.

So, who IS the main villain here? The spy? Who does Yushi work for? Emperor's secret room?

17. tammilicious

tammilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping here. this is a really great manhwa ♥️

18. LightBringer

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lots of questions too but it looks like there's not much who actually read the novel. So little details were spoiled. But at least I know I'm rooting for the right ship :blob_grin:

Also, I'm wondering when will the manhwa returns. I hope this was not dropped or anything. Even though I know this is being translated by Tappytoon, I'm a bit anxious that the last chapter, 100, is from last April.. it's been 8 mos already.

EDIT: OMG! It just got updated !!!!
    Idk if this is the Season 2 cover... but it's better than the original one coz here, we have the "MLs".
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  19. kisskissme

kisskissme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAAT i am honestly (as we all are) shocked about the ml. i mean i really like yugi but i really thought emperor is the ml. yugi’s hot tho so lucky yesuh. i’m just a bit bitter at how yesuh might’ve accepted yugi bcs of pity.

LightBringer likes this.
  20. LightBringer

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone said in the previous pages that it wasn't just out of pity. I think it might be more of a realization on where does her heart lies. And it is Yugi. Too bad we don't have too much details about the novel since not a lot of people have read about it so we'll see ~

Iirc, we may get to see the development of their relationship once they get out of the palace (?). Idk how many chapters in the manhwa we'll have to see that though :blob_grin:

kisskissme likes this.