Spoiler Contract Wife Runs away from the CEO / Hasty Marriage Contract With The Heir

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by newbornleaf, Oct 21, 2020.

1. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2020-10-21_15-39-31.jpeg

TITLE: Contract Wife Runs away from the CEO / Hasty Marriage Contract With The Heir
    SUMMARY: Her best friend’s planned a meticulous plan to schemed her. Her first time was snatched away by a cold demonic President. Her first love that once loved was also ruined. He threw down a marriage contract, ignoring her resistance and declare his possession to the whole world.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    Rookie4Life and chefcheese like this.
  2. Gigicast097

Gigicast097 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers please

3. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk clearly about it, but someone said during her child birth someone poisoned her which leads her to amnesia for three years...seperation something like that...

5. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plzzzz

6. Rookie4Life

Rookie4Life New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am crying rn because I just read ch 300, and now you tell me that she will have amnesia for 3 years? why the author likes to do this...Do you know any place to read the novel? I just found a web in chinese and all I can understood with translator was that they end together but I didn't find any place to read the novel...If someone already finished the novel pls I want to talk to you...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    kawaii12345 and Mae Rogel 82 like this.
  7. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know where to read the novel, but I got some spoilers here and there... Do you remember the twin sis of FL.... After the child birth FL soul will come out from her body and then something promise like between FL family and 2nd ML family... There also a medicine passed down... with the help of the medicine FL twin sis come into the body of FL and then FL ( twin sis ) and ML wanna have a break. So three years they take break .. I mean separation... during those three years 2nd ML helped ML to adopt the child of FL to FL ( twin sis)... but our ML and FL are destined to fated... again FL love ML.. I think orgnl fl soul will come... If I got any spoilers I will share it..

RakaSarkar and Rookie4Life like this.
  8. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They get divorced after the child birth. Then the amnesia arc. Then ML will again chase the FL after 3 years. Bruh this is so cliche. If they are so much in love with each other then why tf author had to insert this amensia+seperation act!??

9. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Rookie4Life

Rookie4Life New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I understood but it seems like the FMC leave her body and his twin take her body, something like that, so "she" isn't "she" but I'm not sure...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  11. Rookie4Life

Rookie4Life New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls I'll be here for any spoilers you have, but I didn't understand last part (child and adopt)

That's why FMC pray to buda (or something like that, translator didn't help me that much) and she ask about her sister and a second opportunity for her (that kinda makes sense if you have a context like the one you gave me before) ...Im not sure about this but thats what I understood with the translator and the weird chinese web...Remember, this is not a sure thing, just some theories that I got after using translator in the chinese web...And I apologize for my bad english...

Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  12. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the works with amnesia and seperation lol.... may be this is for ML retribution

13. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i too heard something like that

14. Jessyfish11

Jessyfish11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone know where I could read the novel? Thank you

15. struxnet

struxnet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SO far have read 302 manhua chapters. Now how much more is the story remaining? Any guesses. Is it going to drag or will end in few chapters. I am planning to stop reading and binge read when it finishes. Any updates or spoilers are appreciated.

16. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the ML father in here. Not that he’s that significant, but I just hated him. His screen time is very little, but..So his parents separated him from his beloved, forced to marry ML mother due to, of course, family benefits. Then out of pettiness (because he can’t be with the woman he love) slept with another woman, hence, ML’s half brother. Then disappeared like the loser he is. ML mother can’t take the betrayal, so divorced him, while he, the asshole father would rather spend the rest of his life wailing in self pity guarding the grave of a woman who long had passed. So he would rather discard his responsibilities for the living for a dead woman whom whatever he’s doing will not benefit her anymore. Am I touch? Oh so romantic, so loyal? I’m disgusted! Loyal my a$$! He even fathered a child with a mistress! I can’t blame ML’s mother even she became bitter! Then his cowardice was just brushed off like that even get to enjoy a close relationship with his grandchildren like a good grandpa, and everyone was just like, oh, pity him, he can’t be with his woman, so it’s okay that he created all this family mess to be cleaned by someone else and enjoy his old life, bla bla bla. He didn’t want his child and his family, so why give him the privilege to enjoy it in the end? And the author made it a point, so you see the man in the family is a one woman love forever kinda man, so don’t worry, the ML will also be the same, only have the FL. As if! He had previous girlfriend that he wanted to marry. He loves her enough to want to marry her. Love her enough to be very upset that she send another woman to his bed. It’s just that FL was his last love, not the only one. And the heck with I love her so I can make others miserable by being irresponsible! Why didn’t he fight to his death so he spare others from misery when he was forced to marry someone else? Go die together with your woman, go do lovers suicide (I’m not encouraging this by the way, just pissed at the irresponsible jerk)
    Heh, sorry for the rant. I hate that cheating father who pretend to holier than thou.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  17. usko

usko New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got this comment from random manga website---
    they will be separated for 3 years then her 2 sons will go to country F and look her, make her adapt them, Mo Zixin will also pursue Xixi but will never have her and then one day Yin Si Chen show up and make everything under his control, nothing is impossible to our Yin Si Chen,he will also help Xixi regain her memory back, they reconcile and make Jiang Huiyin and Yin Xuemo pay the price for hurting Xixi..Xixi and Si chen will face all the challenges together including the task to dissolved the marriage contract of the Mo and Yun family and then Xixi got pregnant with their second child “its a girl by the way” and that baby girl will be name after gu xixi’s elder sister Yun Nou, xixi’s life will be at risk again for the second time while giving birth but everything will be okay and they will get married again..and NOTE..Gu Xixi’s elder sister Yun Nou will be re-incarnated and will also reconcile to her one true love and thats JIANG YIHAI

RakaSarkar, -NEAR- and Rookie4Life like this.
  18. Rookie4Life

Rookie4Life New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, you make my day...Thank you very much...btw Jiang Yihai is that guy with white hair right? The "brother" of the girl that poison Gu Xi Xi? I'm bad at chinese names sorry...

RakaSarkar and Mae Rogel 82 like this.
  19. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    after three years she was with her YUN family. Both children( her child and the child they adopt) bumped into FL and called her mommy and asked her to take both of them to her home. Do you remember the girl Ruo Na( a good friend ) stay with FL. She identify the child and mention herself ad godmother in front of the children..later FL go to her job where she bump into ML.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  20. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    After three years..ML was ready to meet FL and bring her back to their home.ML visit to the company in which FL is working. FL was in hurry so she accidently bump into ML. She mistook him as a employee and offer him a cup of coffee. Later FL's boss said to her he is president Yin. She again apologized to him. But ML asked her is the offer for coffee still available. FL asked him to have the meeting first. ML pushed his work to the assistant and said to the FL's boss...if they both have coffee now the contract signing will done soon. Later FL accompany him..he keeps starring at her.FL feels this feeling as familar.He keeps teasing her. Later in the restaurant ML order seafood.FL says to him she too likes sea food.ML said to her there was someone he loved very much like seafood, because she is pregnant he didn't allow her to eat seafood.but no she can eat it.....( wow.. so touching line).....

kawaii12345, -NEAR- and newbornleaf like this.