Feature Request COO Release Year in Series Finder

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by totmes, Jan 13, 2021.

1. totmes

totmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to add COO Release Year in Series Finder as a new feature inside series finder! However on years display! It would be so easier to distinguish old and new series from their coubtry parts.
    There are also many comments stating about ripp-offs of other series while its ussually the opposite. I have often habit to start a new genre by reading older stuff to newer but it is just really cumbersome to check them allout one by one so... that is on my selfish note

I consider/recommend also for new readers to read from classics or initial/startoffs novels in their own respectfully genre(s) to read them first instead of taking popular/trending novels where most aspects are already considered cliches
    PS: So perhaps if their is perhaps a thread with old novels already released can me give link below or otherwise just suggest some...
    thanks in advance

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-1-14_10-15-43.png

?

I admit I'm a bit lost here, what are you asking for exactly?

Do you want COO Release Year in Series Finder? Or how do you want to "search" for it?
    If so, please edit your post to actually say these words. Maybe even change the title to it, because the current one is kinda confusing.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    riririn likes this.