Spoiler Cooking Wizard / The Cooking Wizard / 요리하는 마법사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Summary:
    A food-loving tattooist, YooJung. After losing consciousness due to a sudden accident she opens her eyes to find herself possessing ‘Sylvia’, a character from the novel she read. In addition, she happens to meet ‘Felix’, the hero of the novel, who, due to the abuse of his stepmother, suffers from anorexia and will soon turn the continent into blood. In order to eat more delicious food, to cook more easily, Sylvia inscribes magic circles on to her body. The new magic circles that are born through her fingertips bring a new breeze to the continent where magic-beasts are rampant.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the raw webtoon I like this FL who is a tatto artist/plant mage cooking in her small tavern.
    Kinda wish her ML isn't a tortured brooding royal majesty again in this FanRomIse Story.
    We all should already know that a lower ranking or commoner FL gets more in danger and unnecessary more in trouble/involved in the world of aristocrats everytime a grandios ML of nobility/royality gets interested in her.....

https://blacktoon195.com/webtoon/12194.html

AnnaChoi, Grayel, Lisaa and 8 others like this.
  4. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm excited to see her new "tattoos"

Grayel, RubySBS and Trulycloudy like this.
  5. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and this novel has a smut version

I love this manhwa style quite refreshing

6. IAmInLoveWithMarius

IAmInLoveWithMarius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the pdf for the smut version? If so its much appreciated if you could post it! :blobmelt:

7. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please~ :cookie:

9. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the smut version? JSKDKDKD

Jian Yue likes this.
  10. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like her love for her work, first thing she wants to do is figure out a way to mix magic and tats.

11. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting! Definitely something different so I'm hooked for the Mo, looking for some spoiler please!

12. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the manga, anyone know what's with that randomly appearing 'hair horn' or 'single cat ear'? Does it have anything to do with that dragon scale?

14. Sagisou

Sagisou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. kclyaine

kclyaine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just character design. I don't think her hair has anything to do with a dragon scale

kaedeyuuki and bloodghoul like this.
  16. RubySBS

RubySBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is definitely interesting :blobpopcorn:. I will start reading it very soon :blobsmilehappyeyes:.

17. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This what i concluded from images of the raws
    I don't know Korean so maybe this could be wrong too this just a small summary i only will point out the main things :blobmelt:
    So after the blue haired mage and the knight whom are working under the ml helps her she invites them in and ask where are they staying and stuff . they tell her that the inns are all booked . they don't have a place to stay and they sleep outside .she asks them to move in on the second floor of her house as there is cold outside. So after they move in the ml only eat vegetables and fruits made by the fl as she is a plant mage .the fairies also love the fruits made by fl after that they stay for a bit.
    The interaction between the fl and ml are so cute and quite funny like there was this time that ml wanted to eat . he went to the backyard at night and dig up some carrots and start eating them the fl saw all that and then confront him .they also like argue on little things :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    second was when they had a small fight with each other so at the time of serving drinks fl added bitter gourd in their drinks so the three were expecting some delicious drink but when they tasted it was bitter ,they spit it all out :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    After there stay i guess they went to hunt monsters and ml give her a ring for taking care of them i guess and not confirmed but i guess it is like Doraemon's pocket which can fit stuff in it so fl was quite thankful for it and the thing is he put the ring on fl's ring finger:blobnosebleed:
    Then they went to hunt she decided to sell lunch boxes to the local people around the area .people would wait in long line for their turn as it was so delicious.then she went home and thought of collecting money and buying a big house I think :blobsweat:
    The scene is shifted to some noble or he is a prince (maybe 2nd ml, he has long silver hair and silver eyes)he is eating the fruit made by the fl and is impressed so asks who made it and asks to see the person. the next day a person with green hair so i am guessing he is a plant mage too(as the mages depend on their hair for the element like the blue haired mage that works under ml can do stuff with water) he kidnaps fl with a ring which can transport u from one place to another and fl felt quite terrified.
    After seeing the silver hair guy and thought of him as a noble so she got on her knees and started asking for forgiveness and then she is moved into a room where she can cook for them maybe .
    The fairies are just so cute if u want I can share their interactions with the fl:justabotheart:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Grayel, im_trash42, Elisee and 9 others like this.
  18. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sick and Tired too see a potential interesting FL gets easily intimidated by royalty and has to bow down in fear to a king/emperor :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It reminds me of the first chapter of 'Sengoku Komachi Kurou Tan!' where the female protagonist has to kneel in front of Oda Nobunaga. :mad: I hate this scene.:blobangery:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
    im_trash42, neuxxx, Kyhle and 2 others like this.