Recommendations Cool female lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pass1478, Feb 24, 2021.

1. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for stories where the female lead's cooler or more badass than the male protagonist.

leegood and Sour reaper like this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “It is not easy to be in a man in the future”
    I think that’s the title? And damn she’s strong and continue to grow strong

4. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who Moved My Mountain - Female MC is ancient demon/goddess who was asleep for a couple of thousand years but woke up when people started construction on her mountain. Male lead is a human businessman causing said construction. Fun romance story.

Ascending, Do Not Disturb - Female MC is just awesome

The Empress’ Livestream - The Female MC is the biggest badass bar none.

My Master Disconnected Yet Again - I often question if the Female MC is actually the MC of the story, but she's too badass to always be the main focus otherwise the problems would resolve too quickly. Fun comedy

Slow Prison Life - Don't mess with this female MC. Ever. Don't even consider it.

The Distinguished Cute Master - Female MC is killed by ML. Goes back in time to become more powerful and gain revenge! Let's just say this was an epic fail and roll with it.

Ending Maker - The ML and FL are co-MC's and both are awesome. Cordelia is both an explosion maniac and adorkable. Highly recommend.

5. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Male protagonist.

6. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops let me try again

Regressor Instruction Manual - Every female in the MC's life is more powerful than he is. MC is an interesting villain type who is hugging the thigh of a regressor hero-like individual while working behind the scenes with villainous like plots to keep his team from dying. Let's just say sometimes his plans works and other times... oh the backfires.

Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End - MC is reborn into a visual novel game as a trash villain from the first part of the game. Wanting to avoid that fate he tries to become more powerful. However even with all the abilities he obtains, he doesn't quite catch up to the strength of the Female Leads of the game. The female leads are all interesting and powerful characters.

Release that Witch - Anna (FL) and Nightingale (should be the FL dammit although I do love Anna) are both badass and fun for different reasons. Good overall story.

7. Exsha

Exsha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dominion's End

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  8. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Exsha likes this.