Japanese Cop Craft – Dragnet Mirage Reloaded

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by khawaja07, Aug 7, 2019.

1. khawaja07

khawaja07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Cop Craft – Dragnet Mirage Reloaded

Raw Link: https://www.amazon.com/Cup-Kraft-Gagaga-Novel-ISBN/dp/4094511725/ref=bseries_primary_1_4094511725

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/cop-craft-dragnet-mirage-reloaded/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Iam currently watching its anime and it really has some interesting main characters especially the 2nd female main character and her origin. Both work as a pair and as a duo hunting down criminals, ranging from human to extraterrestrial ones! The author has also wrote Full Metal Panic, a renowned light novel series, so the author is definitely not an amateur in terms of writing skills. The world they both live in is also quite interesting. There are also nice fights with dangerous beings that put both of our MC's lives at risk. So really really want to read it and iam sure the one TLing it would enjoy it also!

Description:

15 years ago, a dimensional gate that no one has seen before, appeared over the Pacific ocean.
    Beyond bundle of a cloud-like gate that always changes its form, lies a strange world. A world where fairies and monsters exist. The “Leto-Semani”.[City of San Teresa, Caliaena island]

A city located on a giant island that suddenly appeared together with the gate. Built in the northern part of the island, it became the front gate of both worlds.

[Tilarna Exedilica], a knight squire from another world.

[Kei Matoba], a detective of special force police department.

They have to chase after the same culprit, in this city of the borderline between science and magic.
    From the same author of FULLMETAL PANIC! and illustrator of LASTEXILE.

Westeller likes this.
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Took a look at a trailer for the anime -- I am so watching that. +1 for the novel.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. khawaja07

khawaja07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump! Recently the Anime just finished. So any takers? It would be great to read this series in English!

4. Smaug

Smaug Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    currently but the translator is far behind the anime, and translates slowly once a week, I think I’m going to put him on hold until he overtakes the anime

From what I read the author has togashi's syndrome, and he writes even more slowly, releasing each volume only once a year, always on the 18th of any month, this is disheartening because I finished the anime today I was looking for more material