Feature Request Could We Add An Identification To Some Novels

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by SquadCammander354, Nov 5, 2019.

1. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    So, after looking at one particular novel, I realized that some of the most popular novels on Qidian are now missing a lot of their respective chapters on their NU page; which was odd to me.

After consulting with others for a bit, I realized that what Qi was doing had violated some of NU's policies, but as they were still translations, they would identify and link their first hundred (free) chapters. However, as an avid reader fond of Chinese novels, I began to think of the topic and how confusing it might be for readers.

After all, although the novel may say that it's been "Completed," any fond reader of Chinese novels will know that a story bellows the one-thousand chapter mark is very rare, especially when it's bellow the three-hundreds.

For this reason, I'd like to request an additional piece of information to be added next to the title of a novel, to notify the reader of the translators behind those stories, so as to prepare themselves for what they're about to get into.

Be it the inclusion of an image or simply the addition of the site holder's name or group name, I only wish for new readers in the future to have a better reading experience.

Now good day to you all,
    may you have a
    peaceful sleep tonight~
    ( ु⸝⸝⸝ᴗ‸ᴗ⸝⸝⸝)ु.。oO

Although it is a bit late to mention this, I think that this only really matters on the series-finder page, as the normal update feed already gives us said information.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019