Spoiler Could You Stop Teasing Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    suuuper cute moment:

there's a mobile game that Hunter likes to play on his phone when he's bored or wants to kill time. in ch20, while Winston is taking a smoke, he pulls out his cellphone to play, and realizes his phone is almost out of battery. Winston tosses his phone over, “拿去玩。 Use this.". Hunter's all like "Why do you have this on your phone?" all surprised thinking that ML also plays, and ML: "If i don't download it myself, there'll be a day when you download it for me."

lots of sweet insights into how they must've interacted in the past life. pulling all my heart strings :blobmelt:

in another scenario, Hunter gets pissed at someone for slandering ML, and wants to tell them off, but his stutter kicks in (when he's anxious, he stutters and can't get words out). So ML says exactly what Hunter wants to say for him, word for word, and then tells the other guy to consider those words as coming from Hunter's mouth (everyone else around them is super shocked because ML would never normally use such vulgar language). Hunter later asks ML why/how he knows exactly what he wanted to say, ML replies that he knew from the past life, Hunter thinks it's a joke, but ML is just silent.

2. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOI is yuri on ice, skating anime which is a hit. MC is underdog named Yurii and ML is world champion n olympic winner Viktor Nikiforov. Every yaoi fans should watch it.

Back to the novel, argh, there are so many interesting novels to read. I really regret not knowing chinese. Although if the elder in my family knew the reason, they really would vomit blood.

3. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    ... i just found this. Hunter wakes up with kiss marks all over his body (i mean EVERYWHERE. inside of his thighs, neck, back, all the way down.. yep :blobnosebleed:) he runs into this guy that knows ML wants to own Hunter and the other guy freaks out about it thinking that ML's gonna throw a fit until something Hunter says inadvertently lets him guess that it was actually ML who left the marks. Hunter runs around trying to figure out who it was - to the point where he corners the girl who originally tied him up in the washroom - but she won't tell him who it is & will only tell him that she left him after she tied him up & left him drunk. :blobjoy:

4. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO I love the part where they were in a auction party set up by the Ferrari team (?) and ML's used T-shirt was auctioned off at around fifty thousand dollars and MC was like WTF? Are these people insane? And then MC went all "Why is there such a huge difference between his stuff and ML?" because ML's items were auctioned starting at around five thousand dollars and his baseball cap (that he didn't even know was going to be auctioned off) was set at initial price of five hundred dollars :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The best part was when nobody wants to buy MC's item (bcuz he is still a rookie) but when ML started to bid, someone else also bid until they reaches ten thousand dollars! MC at that time: These people are nuts! ML of course wins the bid, and people asks why he spent so much for that baseball cap and he went "Bcuz it's MC's". :love: The best part was when MC asks if he's insane buying a cap for ten thousand dollars but ML just brush it off and said: "If it was MC's used underwear, he would have bid for 10 million dollars to win" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: MC was so shocked he became speechless and decided to take it as a joke bcuz his mind can't comprehend why ML was saying such things to him :rolleyes:

5. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all these spoilers.. Really hope someone can translate it. It makes me more eager to know from a-z..

6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, if you have time, you should try to mtl this one, bc it's rly easy to mtl this novel <3

Aster Anemone and ggeejj like this.
  7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Link for the raw plsヽ(´∀`)ノ

8. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    at danmeila only until ch 82 and here till the extras

9. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!! I was so interested in this story but was sad that it wasn‘t fully translated yet a few months ago. Now that i‘ve started reading raw chin novels myself, i kinda forgot that this one was in chinese! Why did i think this one was a korean novel??!! :blobsob::facepalm:
    Need to start reading soon!! *__*

10. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah gosh, i'm dying of fluffiness!

There's this part where MC and ML rode the London Eye and took pictures together and MC at first decided to delete it bcuz it was snapped when he looked at ML (?) so it looks like he was lovestruck or something... But anyway, MC decided to keep it bcuz in that picture ML was smiling brightly, so he thought: "Maybe I could sell this to the reporters, only I have a picture of him smiling". ML surprised him by saying "Don't think about selling that picture". MC: "How did you know what I was thinking?" ML: "You did something like that in our last life." MC: "...I must be stupid then."

Gosh, I love these dorks :blobpeek: It's pretty cute to see these instances where we get a glimpse of their last lives interaction. I'm starting to know why ML loves MC so much, he's endearing and will always stand by ML (tho MC is a bit of a little shit that treats ML like a good friend).

And also there's this part where ML drags MC to a fancy bar where ML starts to order drinks for MC (this is MC's first time drinking alcohol).. The drinks he orders are "Dark Night" , "Lip on Finger", "Crazy Desires" and "You Rule Me". MC loves it so he said thanks to the bartender when ML goes to pay their tab. The bartender reveals that in this club, people buy drinks for other people to give them a message (so apparently all those drinks ML gave MC has meaning) and bartender told MC what those drinks meant (sorry I forgot the "Dark Night" meant, but Lip on Finger= I want to Kiss You, Crazy Desires = pretty self explanatory, You Rule Me= You are my whole world...I exist for you). :aww::blobnosebleed:

*dies in pool of feels*

11. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO chapter 25 is golden! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So MC was invited to a "bunny party" by one of F1 drivers named Donald. MC called ML to asks if he had hair gel and ML said to him: "Don't use hair gel, if I were the person to kiss you, I would like to feel your hair rather than the gel".

MC: "Oh... " ...but why must you use yourself in that analogy?!

Anyway, when MC was excited to go to the party, Donald (with a very weird tone) called him saying the party is now canceled bcuz he and his team has food poisoning and MC was dejected. Little did he know that ML had confronted Donald in his room and said: "MC is always a bit lonely, so thank you for being friends with him".

Donald: "You're welcome?" *confused* Did he just came here to say that?

ML: "And one more thing you must remember...He is mine. No other man or woman can touch him. Do you understand? "

Donald: *petrified for his life* "Yes.. Yes I understand"

The best part of this was at the author's note of this chapter (conversation between MC and ML).

MC: Donald has been acting strange.
    ML: What happened?
    MC: He always cares about my waist...my waist is fine!
    ML: Your waist is fine... I'm relieved.
    MC: How's your waist?
    ML: You can try it out, so that you can cry out.
    MC: .....

12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao, Donald always try to make Hunter stray, so Winston needs to remind him xDD

AliciaAlyss and foxymirage like this.
  13. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    have you gotten to the part yet where drunk!MC tells ML he wants to sever all relations with him? "i want to sever all relations with you but you can never leave me." I felt SO BAD for ML. although in the same scene drunk!MC also pushes ML down on the bed to make out. and leaves bite marks on ML so...

though of course ML retaliates. they've been having this bet going on where if MC can be in the top 5 for three consecutive races, ML will do a strip tease for him. on the other hand if ML can be 1st, MC will have to do a strip tease. after drunk!MC said such mean things, ML upped the ante to blowjobs, poor MC still doesn't realize that ML is actually serious so he's caught up thinking it's a bad joke and all confused because he's also half thinking about it seriously...

actually i'm on the fence about who to feel bad for all the time. ML is really quite manipulative and poor MC is just caught but doesn't even know it. in some ways the ML is also a shit. he's so crazy intense & possessive its borderline psycho :blobnosebleed:

14. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet, but I so ready for that part (I read so slow lol!). I'm around the part of ML's birthday and he told MC that he had someone he cared about (and told MC he details of how their past lives went, and how MC died... Like OMG my heart just breaks to pieces for ML :cry:. The way he told the story... I could feel how bad it hurts him to lose MC like that *drowning in tears).

15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    because i also felt really uncomfortable in my heart ... :blobsob:

ML leans against the door to Hunter's room, saying they should revisit what happened. Basically that night, MC pushed him down, sat on his waist with a face full of arrogance. ML had to push him away, but when MC almost rolled off the bed, pulled him back. Whereupon MC thought ML was a playgirl bunny and asked where his ears were... when ML replied that he wasn't a bunny and was Winston, MC told him he hated him. Hated that he was better at getting girls than him, hate his temperament, his everything. ML appears very calm when he says this, it impacts Hunter even more.

Hunter looked at each other's eyes, no more than three seconds, then turned his head away.
    That's not hate.
    That is envy.
    (they use the word 讨厌, which TLed means 'nuisance, hate, dislike'.. many meanings in different contexts. in serious context like here the word hate probably is the most appropriate.)

In his subconscious mind, he wanted to be a mature man with a temperament and credibility just like Winston.

ML: "I said to you, 'I'm sorry, Hunter. Don't be angry with me, you will be more and more excellent, and there will be more and more people that appreciate you, and like you.'"

Winston's eyes are profound. MC yelled that he hated him, but the guy had to still had to console him.

ML: "But you say, 'I can't catch up with you even if I'm doing well! I can never be confident like you! I hate you! I'm going to sever relations with you! '
    (绝交 - sever relations. it's really serious. breaking all ties. etc etc. :blobfearful:)

Winston at this time seemed calm, but Hunter was very clear that he had hurt him.

MC realizes that that night was horrible for ML not because MC had been drunk, but because ML had to think about what he had said all night and wonder about it. He tries to apologize, saying that he was just drunk and angry, but knows from experience (his drunk dad) that even knowing it's not true, doesn't make it hurt any less.

ML: "When you say I hate my reason, it's really smooth. It's like you've said it a thousand times when I'm not there to know about it."
    MC: "Because I.. I envy you. You are the kind of person I want to be. You are firm and rational, if I was like you... Maybe you won't lose my father. You will solve everything in your mature way... And I can't. I can only look at my parents split up because of debt..I just watched my father take my game bonus to buy the most expensive wine, then I grabbed the bottle from his hand, and then we started fighting... I'm telling you this not because I want you to sympathize with me... But because I want to be you... But it's not an easy thing to be you, so I hate your perfection... "

Hunter bowed his head, and he knew he could no longer hold back, and the tears fell down.

He did not dare to wipe it, and he did not want Winston to see his tears.

That's a sign of cowardice.

But Winston has already reached out and gently pulled Hunter's head, he was pressed into his shoulders, letting his tears fall on him(ML).

ML: "笨蛋 Stupid. If you really think I'm perfect, you still don't need to be me. Because I will always be around you, the things you can't do well, I can do, why so try hard to become such a person? "

:blobReach::blobReach: ahh the feeels. i feel better now. this is probably like the most emotional part i've come across yet, apart from that heart melting prologue at the beginning.

16. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: I'm not sure I'm up for the emotional ups and down of this danmei.. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

17. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the urge to marry this author's brilliant mind... Like seriously, I've never been so emotional reading MTL (all her stories made me like this!)... Like oh gosh, if MTL can produce poetic romantic words... The original sentences must've been more powerful! Brb, trying to keep the feels at bay.... :cry:

18. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    no no no you must read it :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    it's actually really funny 99% of the time. and just awesome. and their interactions are awesome. lots of funny parts at the MC's expense because he's so clueless that ML is actually serious and therefore misunderstands everything (in his mind, where the reader can see and giggle).

for example, just now ML made MC promise not to get drunk without him anymore because it's dangerous (we know as readers that it's because ML's possessive and wants to control MC and make sure he doesn't end up with anyone/doing anything with anyone else), MC promises, thinking yes, it's really dangerous for other people (because he thinks that when he's drunk he might randomly accost strangers and therefore it's dangerous for the people around him) :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

another example:
    They're going to Sapporo. Winston takes Hunter to buy a jacket, and then they talk about getting more underwear for Hunter (remember first chapter where he didn't have enough)

"I can buy it by myself!" Hunter rushes over.

温斯顿却回头一笑:“我享受给自己的礼物买包装纸的感觉。”
    Winston turned back with a smile, "I enjoy the feeling of buying wrapping paper for my own gifts."

“哈?什么意思?”
    "Ha? What does that mean? "

温斯顿没有回答他。
    Winston did not answer him.

and they go underwear shopping... and at the end:
    亨特拎着东西走了出来:“我还是觉得怪怪的。你替我刷卡买了底裤,我又替你刷卡买了底裤。我们两互赠底裤……这算怎么回事?”
    Hunter comes out while carrying stuff, "I still feel that it's strange. You bought the underpants for me, and I bought the underpants for you. We mutually gifted two pairs of underpants... What the hell is this?"

clueless!MC ftw~

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  19. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Like @xiin said, you should definitely read it! MC's so oblivious that he believes everything that ML said and takes ML's advises seriously :ROFLMAO: Somehow in MC's mind, he build up ML as someone awesome, cool, gentlemanly etc but with a very cold humor (he thought ML's flirting as a joke at all times!) The only person who knows (so far in chapter 28) ML's true nature is Donald, and this dude had already light a candle for MC and pray for the safety of MC's ass, though he felt guilty for not telling MC ML's nature, bcuz he wants to stay alive after all lol

Edit: I want to point out how "oblivious" MC really is by saying MC once asked ML opinion about buying a condom LOL!!! ML advise: "The thinner the better" rofl

MC: How about you? What do you use?
    ML: I don't use this...
    ML: I shoot inside...
    MC: *thinks* this brother is so hardcore

Me: *lights a candle for MC*

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  20. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    ML slowly taking all of MC's life 'firsts'... :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Kittsune and foxymirage like this.